supersaver

Author Topic: Catherine Leung  (Read 400 times)

Offline Karkat

Catherine Leung
«: August 23, 2011, 03:29:25 PM»
Who is this person? I've been filed a chargeback by this person on paypal from a transaction that took place in May. It was for 50 dollars, this Catherine person is an unverified account, and she has barred me entirely from contacting her to find out what this is about.

I have her street address, she lives in PA. I'm tempted to mail her a letter or something because I seriously do not recall this transaction but I know for a fact I've kept up my end of everything, be it a sale or a commission or whatever.

If anyone's got any info, please let me know, thanks. ):
contacts: Karkat // Joan
selling alts

Offline Twisted Fate

Re: Catherine Leung
«Reply #1: August 23, 2011, 05:28:46 PM»
Sounds like somebody wants free money back in their account! I would call (call, don't email, because they'll make you wait a thousand days then say you waited too long to contact them ughhh) paypal and see if there's anything that can be done, they're normally pretty helpful with chargeback junk. :(

Offline Karkat

«Reply #2: August 28, 2011, 12:24:32 PM»
Yeah, I did call. On the 17th and a day or so ago((edit: more like a week ago. fuck my sense of time.)). The first time they said they would try and get ahold of her to see what this was about. If she didn't reply to paypal, she'd be marked as 'uncooperative' and the case would go in my favour.

The second phonecall was much less happy. The ((different)) woman told me that no, they could not contact her, the case would be open for up to 90 days, and it was up to the credit card company to decide if I get my money back or not.

I just want to know who the heck this is and what the heck is going on. 6__9
contacts: Karkat // Joan
selling alts

Offline Julie

«Reply #3: August 29, 2011, 02:48:25 AM»
Yeah, I did call. On the 17th and a day or so ago((edit: more like a week ago. fuck my sense of time.)). The first time they said they would try and get ahold of her to see what this was about. If she didn't reply to paypal, she'd be marked as 'uncooperative' and the case would go in my favour.

The second phonecall was much less happy. The ((different)) woman told me that no, they could not contact her, the case would be open for up to 90 days, and it was up to the credit card company to decide if I get my money back or not.

I just want to know who the heck this is and what the heck is going on. 6__9

call centers can be notorious for their reps not knowing what's going to happen/everybody having different info/etc.

if you request to speak to a supervisor (and really push it) they'll tell you the right info.