supersaver

Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 846 times)

Offline Latias

What to do?
«: July 18, 2011, 02:50:50 PM»
Okay this is for me and a friend.
Awile back I sold the alt lisbon, got paied blah blah. But I go back and see its still on my email and the pass is the same AND I can log into it.  Its as if its been untouched.

Same thing with my friend Ryhea.  They sold an alt and the pass still is the same, its still on there email and they can still use it.  But she thinks the person quit.

What should we do?  We arent sure..
Contact || Sollux & Latias ||

Offline -

Re: What to do?
«Reply #1: July 18, 2011, 03:26:31 PM»
Have you tried to contact the person you sold it too? I'd do that first and wait for a reply, if you can't get a hold of them I'd say the alts yours but I'd try contacting them just in case.
No. Under no circumstance would the alt become theirs. Taking back the alt would be considered SCAMMING.

You just play the waiting game for now. I would suggest leaving the alts alone, considering you did sell them to other people.

I'd refer to the section regarding Alt Revoking here too;
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=33776.0
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:28:03 PM by Butter »

Offline Latias

«Reply #2: July 18, 2011, 04:30:09 PM»
Okidoki guys.
Thanks <33
Contact || Sollux & Latias ||

Offline Kels

«Reply #3: July 18, 2011, 04:39:27 PM»
Hay its me I was the other person with this issue (ryhea) :)

K so ive had the alt on my pounce and it hasnt been logged on in over a month and im on a ton during the day. Sadly I do not remember who i sold the alt too. The digos have been taken off the alt and it hasnt been touched.

Is there anywere i could post a thread asking people if i had ever sold the alt to them and if so if they could provide logs so i know who to passs it onto its been left alone with the same pass never even got changed. I mean i think i tryed to sell it but im not sure if i actually did. i went away for about 3 weeks recently and maybe i ment to sell it before then but then forgot I've got no clue (bad memory much x:)

So like i said anyway I could put up a thread? beacuase i dot want to scam anyone out of a nice alt xD You guys can PM me if its easier or whisper on Dueler :)

Offline fudanshi

«Reply #4: August 11, 2011, 01:01:33 PM»
also, any guardian will tell you an alt that's been on you email for over 6 months is yours.

Offline Zim

«Reply #5: August 11, 2011, 03:16:47 PM»
Please don't revive dead threads.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

supersaver