supersaver

Author Topic: not guilty!  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Julie

not guilty!
«: July 05, 2011, 04:08:31 PM»
Casey Anthony trial. the biggest load of bull i've ever heard.

discuss...

Offline Zim

Re: not guilty!
«Reply #1: July 05, 2011, 04:13:18 PM»
Threads should be constructed to facilitate complicated, multi-faceted discussion. They should be kept as specific as possible to avoid tailing off and to provide for replies relating to what you want to discuss. The OP should also include details about what it is they want to discuss,

Examples of things that do NOT belong here include:

"What do you think of this?"

Please add more than "this is bullshit, discuss."

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Julie

«Reply #2: July 05, 2011, 06:13:46 PM»
of course, sorry. i was very angry and wasn't sure how to organize my thoughts.

i'll simply quote my Facebook:

“i don’t understand how anybody could believe the “she fell in the pool so we panicked and put fucking DUCT TAPE OVER HER GODDAMN MOUTH” story. fuck this. america’s court system is fucked and justice is never served. they were caught lying to the fucking police and cindy was caught LYING ON THE FUCKING STAND about being the person who looked up “chlorophyll/chloroform”

basic explaination to a friend who doesn't live in America and wasn't sure what was goin on:

“Casey anthony’s child, caylee, went missing for a month before anyone reported her missing. during this month, Casey went to a bunch of parties, got a tattoo that says “Beautiful Life”, lied to the authorities, etc. Her defense in court was that caylee drowned in the pool, they panicked and put duct tape over her mouth and tied her up etc and dumped her in the woods less than a mile away from their house. by the way, the “my child drowned” story was a fellow inmate’s story. all evidence pointed towards Casey being guilty and everything but some-fucking-how they found her innocent on all charges with the exception of lying to the police.”

a lot of swearing, i was angry. still am. i understand that, to convict her of 1st degree murder, there would have to me no doubt of her guilt. but how could there be any doubt? and how could they have found her guilty simply for LYING TO THE AUTHORITIES? they blamed anyone they could--in fact i'm pretty sure they tried to blame the person who found caylee's body.

things such as "how to break a neck" and "chloroform" were found on their computer. yep, totally innocent behavior. in fact i remember googling those same things just the other day for the hell of it.

something going around on tumblr:

The one person in the world she should’ve been able to trust. Casey Anthony googled things like “how to break a neck” “death” and “how to make chloroform”. She lied to her family, friends, and the police about her daughters whereabouts. She said a nanny was taking care of her, the woman she claimed to be the nanny, has never met Casey or her family before. Caylee was found with duct tape around her skull. There were traces or decomposition and chloroform found in Casey’s car. She didn’t report her baby girl missing for a month, ism sorry but any mother worthy of having a child would report their child missing after a few hours. She got a tattoo that says “Bella Vita” which means good or beautiful life, while her child was missing! WHO WOULD GET A TATTOO CLAIMING THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE WHILE THEIR BABY IS MISSING? I’m so upset for Caylee.

This is beyond ridiculous. Our justice system is horrible. She wasn’t even found guilty of child abuse?!

This beautiful girl will never see justice because once “not guilty” was read double jeopardy set in immediately.

So ashamed of the American justice system right now.

this whole thing makes me sick. the day after we celebrate the men and women who sacrifice their lives to protect our country and its people, we let a mother literally get away with murder, thanks to our own justice system. if that isn't irony at its greatest i don't know what it is.

Offline Tony

«Reply #3: July 05, 2011, 10:51:39 PM»
OJ SIMPSON OF 2011, OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

Offline Julie

«Reply #4: July 06, 2011, 12:19:25 AM»
OJ SIMPSON OF 2011, OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

UGH i was having a conversation with my friend about that a few days ago. of course we were in complete denial, obviously the jury would have enough sense right?

wrong. completely wrong.

i must say i'm extremely disappointed :C

isn't narnia a lawyer or something? i would like to hear his opinion on this.

Offline Creek

«Reply #5: July 06, 2011, 07:27:10 PM»
Only reason she got off with "not Guilty" was due to the fact there was no "undoubting" evidence that would seal the deal that she killed her own child. Everything was questionable, and the jury did its job right, regardless of how much I wanted to see Casey fry. (because I'm sorry, I do honestly believe she did it.)

They were unable to prove exactly how Caylee died, and that's why Casey wasn't found guilty. There was just no 'reasonable without a doubt" evidence that would prove Casey of this crime. >:

Unfortunately, she now can come out and say she did it, due to the Double Jeopardy law, keeping people from being trialed a second time for the same case.

"I did not say she was innocent," said Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/06/florida.anthony.trial.attorneys/

(theres like several more, and the one I wanted to quote I cant find D: )

Trust me, I was furious when I heard she was let off, but when my grandfather explained that there just wasn't any without-a-doubt proof, even if there were hints all over the place that scored her the murderer, she couldn't be tried completely due to it >:
I NO LONGER LOG ONTO FURCADIA

«Reply #6: July 06, 2011, 07:59:41 PM»
My dad said that they were pointing fingers at the Grandfather because he tried committing suicide because of this? Idk I didn't have the attention span so I tried getting info from other people so he might be pulling that out of his ass.

But I do believe Casey killed Caylee, they found evidence in HER car. We put innocent people in jail that get blamed for shit they didn't even do. But she gets to party, lie to the cops and gets a way with killing her kid? Wtf? Idk this thing is a bunch of bullshit, I wouldn't be surprised if she fled to another country because nobody here likes her anymore.

Offline Schwarz

«Reply #7: July 06, 2011, 08:09:38 PM»
I was completely livid. The most disgusting part of it all was that she never cried once when they described the way they found her daughter, bound and half eaten by animals. What mother wouldn't break down at the idea of their child in such a way? Even after three years, any decent person would have some form of emotional reaction.

But she cried when they found her innocent. Not one tear for her daughter, but she can cry buckets in relief for herself.

There've been a few people interviewed on the news who swear if they see casey on the street, they'd kill her. I kind of hope someone does.

Offline Tony

«Reply #8: July 06, 2011, 08:20:21 PM»

Offline Creek

«Reply #9: July 06, 2011, 08:22:24 PM»
OH GOD THAT PICTURE LOLOLOL

I do hope Karma catches up with her soon. And gets EVERY last thing she deserves.

And I saw that whole blame game while I was out eating dinner. I just shook my head. They accused Casey's father of sexually abusing her, and doesn't have a single 'paternal' bone in his body. ect ect. But they threw that out cause...there was no significant proof and had nothing to do with the case.

They found Chloroform in her car, but no DNA or blood, because Caylee was placed in a garbage bag after being killed, so that DNA/Blood wouldn't have gotten on the trunk, so no, that wasn't any evidence unfortunately.. Just like they found through her computer what she searched for, her mother's phone call of smelling a deceased body from the trunk, ect ect. It wasn't enough to prove it. I wish they would have just said guilty, regardless of it all, but they didn't. There's nothing that can be done about it.

«Reply #10: July 06, 2011, 08:28:04 PM»
OH GOD THAT PICTURE LOLOLOL

I do hope Karma catches up with her soon. And gets EVERY last thing she deserves.

And I saw that whole blame game while I was out eating dinner. I just shook my head. They accused Casey's father of sexually abusing her, and doesn't have a single 'paternal' bone in his body. ect ect. But they threw that out cause...there was no significant proof and had nothing to do with the case.

They found Chloroform in her car, but no DNA or blood, because Caylee was placed in a garbage bag after being killed, so that DNA/Blood wouldn't have gotten on the trunk, so no, that wasn't any evidence unfortunately.. Just like they found through her computer what she searched for, her mother's phone call of smelling a deceased body from the trunk, ect ect. It wasn't enough to prove it. I wish they would have just said guilty, regardless of it all, but they didn't. There's nothing that can be done about it.

I knew they found something but couldn't remember. And yeah, I wish they just said guilty too. But she obviously put a lot of thought into killing a poor child, who they could of been put in foster care if she didn't want her. No child deserves that.

Offline Creek

«Reply #11: July 06, 2011, 08:29:34 PM»
I knew they found something but couldn't remember. And yeah, I wish they just said guilty too. But she obviously put a lot of thought into killing a poor child, who they could of been put in foster care if she didn't want her. No child deserves that.

I agree. Caylee was a beautiful baby girl. Someone would've adopted her quickly and gave her the life she deserved >: And actually loved her instead of calling her a mistake like Casey did.

Offline Kairi

«Reply #12: July 09, 2011, 09:06:25 AM»
i don't think she did it. i think she's a partier, yes, didn't want a kid, yes, but i believe her kid died of /drowning/ or whatever, and she freaked and hid it. i know if i had a kid that died and it could be thrown around as murder, i'd probably flip and think of the first place to hide it, too.  (i wouldn't actually do it, but i know the thought would cross my mind)
she is guilty of lying, but she was trying to save her own ass.

edit: i have googled "how to kill someone without being caught" before, just to see if people have posted things. does it mean i want to murder someone? not really. just, google is funny.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:16:09 AM by Kairi »

Offline Margaery

«Reply #13: July 09, 2011, 09:29:25 AM»
i don't think she did it. i think she's a partier, yes, didn't want a kid, yes, but i believe her kid died of /drowning/ or whatever, and she freaked and hid it. i know if i had a kid that died and it could be thrown around as murder, i'd probably flip and think of the first place to hide it, too.  (i wouldn't actually do it, but i know the thought would cross my mind)
she is guilty of lying, but she was trying to save her own ass.

edit: i have googled "how to kill someone without being caught" before, just to see if people have posted things. does it mean i want to murder someone? not really. just, google is funny.
I would almost believe that, too, if it weren't for this:

I was completely livid. The most disgusting part of it all was that she never cried once when they described the way they found her daughter, bound and half eaten by animals. What mother wouldn't break down at the idea of their child in such a way? Even after three years, any decent person would have some form of emotional reaction.

But she cried when they found her innocent. Not one tear for her daughter, but she can cry buckets in relief for herself.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:33:28 AM by Khaleesi »

Offline Creek

«Reply #14: July 11, 2011, 07:32:18 AM»
I'm sorry, but I in all honestly do believe she did it. The above quote is one reason why. I sat there and watched the case. She never once showed emotion, unless it came to what might happen to her,. Even through several mentioning of how her baby could have died, not a single freaking tear. But when it came to the terms of sentencing, she was bawling her eyes out because holy crap life-time in prison. And when she was pronounced innocent, more tears and champagne. But not one for her own baby girl? If she didn't actually do it, she had done something to help kill Caylee.

Another is...why did she wait a month to report her child missing? Oh wait, she actually never reported her baby missing, the Grandmother reported Caylee missing, and also said that Casey's trunk smelled like a decomposing body. So Casey never actually reported her child missing. Any normal parent would report their child missing if they had an ounce of love for them. Especially when the child is missing for over 30 days, come on?

And don't tell me the whole /drowning/ incident. If it was, why did it take 3 YEARS to bring up that? Instead they played the blame game for THREE YEARS, and then suddenly "oh hey...she drowned in the family pool."  WHY DID IT TAKE 3 YEARS TO SAY THAT? Because that isn't what happened obviously.

Offline Kairi

«Reply #15: July 12, 2011, 07:58:02 AM»
no one knows for sure if she's guilty, except casey herself.

«Reply #16: July 14, 2011, 01:05:05 PM»

Offline Mewstara

«Reply #17: July 17, 2011, 06:50:33 PM»
I have a 1year old son..and this case sent chills down my spine. Its extremely obvious to me that she did do it. I never partied, I really want to. I would like to get some tattoos and go out 24/7. If something happened to my son such as drowning. I would be traumatized and crying my heart out probably for at least a couple of years. Even the sound of his name would probably make me want to jump off a cliff. Any NORMAL parent regardless of if they want a child or not, would care if something happened to their child. 'So yes, I think the bitch had no feelings for her baby and did it.

My cousin got time in jail for apparently causing her husband to slam on his brakes and hit a police officer. No proof at all, cop didn't even see her. She gets jail time for something she didn't do, lady goes free for killing her daughter. Oh the legal system.

Offline Niveau

«Reply #18: September 12, 2011, 03:37:49 PM»
Casey Anthony will never be a free woman again. She'd probably be safer in prison than in the real world, where people legit have groups planning her assassination. She's a disgusting human being, and I don't think people will forget the horrible things she did. I hope the rest of her life is shameful and miserable, hiding wherever the fuck, not being able to get a job or party again.

I don't have children, but I know that if/when I do have one, if I didn't know where they were for 24 hours, I would be calling and calling and calling and crying until someone helped me.

Offline Shan

«Reply #19: May 24, 2012, 10:24:46 PM»
Ughhh. I watched that whole darn thing and it made me sick to see everybody end up on her side in that courtroom. Well atleast thats what it looked like to me. She is clearly guilty you could see it in her face. I hope all of those people who threatened her do as they claim they were going to. She deserves karma!
do wut now?