supersaver

Author Topic: Curious.  (Read 502 times)

Offline Elf

Curious.
«: June 05, 2011, 12:58:12 PM»
I know i'm not supposed to post here about price checks but there is no PC thread like it says above in the 'Do not post price check' thread. So where am I supposed to post? I really want to ask about a certain digo. :(

Offline Zim

Re: Curious.
«Reply #1: June 05, 2011, 03:05:46 PM»
You can post the digo and ask for offers to get a general idea of what people are willing to pay (if you actually want to sell it), or poke around the threads to see what it's currently going for.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Elf

«Reply #2: June 05, 2011, 08:29:32 PM»
You can post the digo and ask for offers to get a general idea of what people are willing to pay (if you actually want to sell it), or poke around the threads to see what it's currently going for.

Okie.

Price check on life flox please & ty! ;o

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: June 06, 2011, 01:01:05 AM»

Okie.

I meant in the digo selling area. ;P

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Elf

«Reply #4: June 06, 2011, 01:40:14 AM»

Okie.

I meant in the digo selling area. ;P

oh! oops. x)

supersaver