supersaver

Author Topic: SOLVED - LOCK  (Read 1482 times)

Offline ali

SOLVED - LOCK
«: May 04, 2011, 03:59:13 PM»
the alts

watermelon (assigned to either catbread or buttered-bread) and nico (who was assigned to [email protected])

who i got from dayna (watermelon) and morgan (nico), now, i didn't change the passwords (i thought i did for nico..? but both refuse to work, it was just random keyboard smashing.)

but we kinda, you know, fell out, and there are no emails about watermelon expiring (i checked all of my emails) and nico was ported and there's an email for him to be confirmed on one of my emails. and there are no emails coming to me about a lost password. sooo. what do??

neither are on any of my emails or my girlfriends and i know for a fact they were confirmed on our shared alt email [email protected] and before you ask, ariel would not steal them so don't even. :T it's possible that i might've not changed watermelon's pw, but gee, i wasn't expecting anything to be taken back after i paid for it. der.

i wouldn't be surprised if she took them back since i'm blocked on literally EVERYTHING but you know. i'd like some feedback here. i have had them since around august?

FOR THE RECORD I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY, i'm not sure when they might've been removed from my emails/taken back, but yeah, since i paid like $20 or so for nico and about $10 for watermelon and it had a space on it that i put there...

EDIT: whoops, i guess the original price for nico was $45, or maybe i was just mistaking it but i looked in my paypal history so derp.. so, in reality, i lost out on $35 dollars. MY BAD. it's been forever. and the price wasn't listed in my PMs.

EDIT DOS: watermelon's been returned. uh. still gonna try to get nico back and all. but thanks dayna for admitting it. <3;

EDIT TROIS: and nico's been returned too. this can be locked now, a yup.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 05:02:37 AM by ali »

Offline Zim

Re: i'm p sure these alts were taken back from me: HELP?
«Reply #1: May 04, 2011, 04:12:24 PM»
Have you contacted Dayna and Morgan about this yet?
Have you emailed the guardians?

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline ali

«Reply #2: May 04, 2011, 04:14:45 PM»

i'm not sure if you read the part where they have me blocked on everything because i fell out with dayna and she refuses to ever have contact with me ever again.
attempting. ~__~;; no beekins are on, do you know any that i could contact directly even if they're not on duty?

Offline Ook

Offline ali

«Reply #4: May 04, 2011, 04:16:58 PM»
http://forums.furcadia.com/index.php?showtopic=73560 Checked this?

i'm not going to lie to you, i think that the alts were taken back since they are a couple now and have a grudge against me. and i never have installed anything for furc on this computer or when i had access to those alt names.

but i will look into that anyway, i guess. it's only a coincidence the only two alts not working were sold from them both. thanks though. <3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:18:29 PM by ali »

Offline Zim

«Reply #5: May 04, 2011, 04:28:40 PM»

i'm not sure if you read the part where they have me blocked on everything because i fell out with dayna and she refuses to ever have contact with me ever again.
attempting. ~__~;; no beekins are on, do you know any that i could contact directly even if they're not on duty?

I misread. There's also the option of, you know, creating an account not blocked simply to ask about it. Or talking to someone who knows them to deliver a message.

If there aren't any guardians on, your only option is to email them (or Cironir directly) and hope for the best.

There are steps that you are required to take before posting here, and you have not taken them.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:32:39 PM by Zim »

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline ali

«Reply #6: May 04, 2011, 04:30:34 PM»

I misread. There's also the option of, you know, creating an account not blocked simply to ask about it.

If there aren't any guardians on, your only option is to email them (or Cironir directly) and hope for the best.

unfortunately, they'd probably ignore everything i say. i mean, she blocked me instantly over furaffinity without giving me a chance to really say anything.

i'm waiting to be contacted from the channel, but yeah. i've had them for over 6 months, so they're still of my ownership and i can get them back, yeah?

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #7: May 04, 2011, 04:32:37 PM»
6 months of ownership don't mean shit anymore.

You're pretty much screwed if you're not the creator of the alts that got 'stolen' from you.
It's pretty terrible, but that's how it's been as of late when it comes down to it.

Unless they had lifers n shit that you paid for and put on them, you might not be able to get them back even through contacting the guardians.

Offline ali

«Reply #8: May 04, 2011, 04:47:11 PM»
6 months of ownership don't mean shit anymore.

You're pretty much screwed if you're not the creator of the alts that got 'stolen' from you.
It's pretty terrible, but that's how it's been as of late when it comes down to it.

Unless they had lifers n shit that you paid for and put on them, you might not be able to get them back even through contacting the guardians.

doesn't justify the fact i did pay for them and they were probably taken back, but ty for the input~

Offline gg

«Reply #9: May 04, 2011, 09:37:07 PM»
seen: things i do and then regret but become too chicken to say anything about because i am a big childish turd

anyway watermelon has been returned to ali

Offline ali

Re: i'm p sure these alts were taken back from me: HELP? EDIT:
«Reply #10: May 04, 2011, 09:56:06 PM»
watermelon get, now's all that's left is nico. deeeerp.

Offline ali

Re: i'm p sure these alts were taken back from me: HELP? EDIT:
«Reply #11: May 05, 2011, 05:02:00 AM»
UH this.. doesn't wanna be removed. so if someone could lock this. wtg me realizing 50 hours later.

supersaver