supersaver

Author Topic: Fu - Scam  (Read 469 times)

Offline FAZ

Fu - Scam
«: April 23, 2011, 11:00:03 PM»
Fu - Scam
23 April 2011, 5:45 pm

So back in jan, the 25th to be exact I sent in my info to the user Fu to have a portrait for my character.

That was great, and on the 11th of Feb I got the sketch for the port. Which was awesome, so I asked if it wouldn't be too much trouble to get another one from them.

Got the sketch from them for that.

SO

After a sketch I paid them for the commission and was told on March 3

Re: 5 gds port

« Sent to: Amber on: March 03, 2011, 07:31:57 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

I have to do some shading and then they are ready, I'm really sorry it's taking so long ><

So time goes on and on, and on. I try getting in contact with them and get nothing till I get this.

Re: 5 gds port

« Sent to: Amber on: March 22, 2011, 06:30:04 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Yes they are, sorry!

Sometimes I can't read or answer PM's because I have laterly used my phone for surfing, so that's why I haven't been able to answer, very sorry bout that! I'll be sending them on this week, prolly tomorrow!

But If I'm on Furc, you are free to whisper me! Dojima or Pepijn, of course.

I never got anything from them since.

So after being frustrated and tired of waiting, I asked on FAM (where I seen them active) for a refund.

Apparently that's too much to ask and they refuse to give me the 10 gds I paid for the art.

NOW, they did 'finish' the art directly after I asked for a refund, however the quility is.. not up to par with their other art.

I will show you their examples.

Examples of their art.

the ports they made me.

So yes, paid for a commission and didn't get it done. Asked for a refund and was told no. I was told by them to go ahead and report them, so yeah.

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.