supersaver

Author Topic: AMURRIKUH  (Read 5967 times)

Offline Julie

AMURRIKUH
«: April 22, 2007, 04:23:14 PM»
mina-chan - we traded special things. special. too special for you. but rly. srsly. it was amazing. NANANA im making you a port k

Sb - hello shenan... this wonderful gal and i have traded platypus back and forth! awesome trader, awesome person, awesome in bed. #SD. My baby <3

Confetti - Sold me Julie. Was patient with payment. Very nice trader.

Cloudberry / <enter current name here> - Traded me Horn (which ultimately got me Shiranui). Very fast. very good.

Artica / Bye - traded Horn for Shiranui.. or.. Shiranui for Horn... well lets just say she has horn and i have shiranui. :D Very fast, very easy to work with. Goodgoodgood!
RECENTLY traded an expiring kitter for the alt Alethiometer. Was patient for the kitter to be trans, and very quick with the alt trade itself.

Drache - Took Bando off my hands. ty <3 fast & easy to work with.

Immerse - Traded Waja things for the alt Evele. Went very very smoothly! Nice trader.

Transvestite - Eccelent trader! Went very smoothly, despite some incorrect info on my part. Incredibly nice.

Jared - Yay! Traded me Riiki for two spaces. Went quick and easily. Very good trader, excelent friend. I highly recomend ( before he quits trading! ) Ily ryu <3!

Skillet - traded Evele for Nioki. had to bargain a bit but it all went well.

Lightning - Sold me Felix. extremely patient with payment. very good trader <3

Gackt - Gave me 2 spaces for Malice Mizer. went very quickly.

Penelope - Made me a free webbie, which btw is supersexy. 8D

Katy - Traded the alt Antique for 10 GD. Went very quick, very smooth. Nice trader!

Gage - gave me Hershey as a gift and some art stuff yada ya. hi.
RECENTLY let him borrow spaces. as a notetoself. also editing note to self, gage gave me the spaces a long time ago lol.

Usagi - Traded Georgia for 7 GD. Trade went quickly and very smooth.

Blackout - Traded 5 GD for a space. Very fast, very nice.

C - Traded GD for Lord. Had to bargain a tad. Very patient with payment. excellent trader.

Fengo - comissioned for a portrait one hellova long time ago. luvluvluvluvluv. <3 also gave me an alt. <3~

Subaru - traded 1 GD for Wil. very fast, very smooth, very nice.

Colorful - traded 1 space for Wiliam. very quick. no snags. good ;3

WHATSYOURNAMEIFORGOT - traded 10 GD for Irken. HOLYFUCK that was one fast trade. within three minutes i had posted, i had the alt and he had the money. nice trader

Tala - traded 11.70 GD for #SW/#Sw. fast, incredibly kind, good trader.
RECENTLY bought some CWP from them for GD! took a few days to actually catch them online, and it was kinda hard for me to figure out how to work the wajas thing, but it was all done fairly quickly. nice trader!
RECENTLY bought Chuck for them with PayPal. though i didnt deal with them directly, i was not given any reports of them doing anything labeled 'scam' or anything of the such. i got the alt and they have the paypal~ ily!

Jearu - Traded me Platypus. Fast, kind, ily. <3
RECENTLY sold them Shiranui in exchange that they give life wings to RAMON, and RAMON trade me the alt Hayley. went quickly, lol, and once again i absolutely loved trading with Jearu. <33!

Ramon - traded me Hayley after JEARU gave them the life wings in exchange for Shiranui. went well, and i had absolutely no problems with Ramon. thank you <3

Clint - traded life wings for 60 gd. very nice, good trader

Jin - Traded #Sw for Huge and Loose. holy fck you're fast @[email protected] very good trader.

Flo - Bought Nicola off her for 2 GD. So very kind, very good trader, easy to work with. <3

Anti - Such a nice person. Bought Atheist from her. So so so so so patient with payment, even lowered the price for me! <333 Highly recommended. Very nice trader!
Recently; Bought Unholy from them. once again it was a very enjoyable experience, and ilanti liek pie

Toushin - bought Beau from her for life Triwings. waited until the tris were trans. very fast, very nice, highly recomended

Paper Mario - Bought Walt from them. They were quick and kind, recommended :3

Battle / Hiss - Bought Hiss off me. Quick with payment, and nice to work with. Very recommended~

Exist & Blackbird - Bought Julie from me. Payment was fast, and was a terrific trade. Waiting on two portraits.

Sb - hello shenan... this wonderful gal and i have traded platypus back and forth! awesome trader, awesome person, awesome in bed. #SD

Keiichi - bought a life tygard from me! payment was fast, and though there was some confusion here and there, they were fantastic!

Minstrel - OH MY GOD I FORGOT YOU. commissioned them for portraits, theyve bought Black Cat and Monarchy from me, etcetc. an all-around awesome guy to talk to. LOVE YOU ED.

sully - man i'm suprised i didnt get you in here earlier! bought Keane from them, they gave me Georgia for free, and they recently bought Chuck from me. they were extremely polite, and got the payment quickly. a great pleasure to work with!~
RECENTLY: i bought Kenley from them. many trades, very trustworty. i'd stake my reputation (if i have one) on it.

NOT RELATED TO FURCADIA

snake - bought a dogtag from them for a ... a portspace... well ok, its semi-related, but that was just my payment. it's very nice (i got many compliments) and i recieved it quickly. i also enjoyed the tiny note they stuck in with the package--it added a more personal flare, and made me feel they truly enjoyed what they were doing and they cared about my satisfaction. i am completely pleased and would highly reccomend anyone buy dogtags, commision them, or whatever else. <3

that's it for now <3
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:49:57 PM by Hayley »

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #1: April 23, 2007, 11:25:44 AM»
OOPZ MADE A MISTAKE -edits-

Mollie

OH LORD
«Reply #2: April 27, 2007, 10:37:03 AM»
n-n
 :D

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #3: April 27, 2007, 07:21:36 PM»
Quote from: "Lolo"
n-n
 :D

hi der <3

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #4: June 07, 2007, 08:52:49 AM»
update - added ryu :> <3

Offline Aleu

OH LORD
«Reply #5: June 07, 2007, 08:55:09 PM»
<3333
Thank you. :3

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #6: June 07, 2007, 08:55:58 PM»
Quote from: "Immerse"
<3333

not a problem m'lovely. by the way, ever find out what was wrong with the waja cave space?

Offline Jared

OH LORD
«Reply #7: June 07, 2007, 11:56:51 PM»
sdlfksjdf  <3

Offline Aleu

OH LORD
«Reply #8: June 08, 2007, 01:05:12 AM»
Quote from: "Taggerung"
Quote from: "Immerse"
<3333

not a problem m'lovely. by the way, ever find out what was wrong with the waja cave space?

Not really..
It let my other friends send me wajas, and I could buy new wajas and put them in the cave.
So I have no idea wtf is wrong with it. D:
Try again I guess? xD

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #9: June 19, 2007, 08:06:16 PM»
+ Lightning <3~

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #10: June 19, 2007, 08:08:41 PM»
... and + skillet.

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #11: July 01, 2007, 06:59:53 PM»
+ gackt

Offline Kratos

OH LORD
«Reply #12: July 01, 2007, 07:08:15 PM»
i never get reviews for my freebies! ;_;
-sob-
its 'k.
cuz ily anyway.

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #13: July 01, 2007, 07:08:42 PM»
Quote from: "Stewie"
i never get reviews for my freebies! ;_;
-sob-
its 'k.
cuz ily anyway.

o shit lol -adds-

Offline Kratos

OH LORD
«Reply #14: July 01, 2007, 07:14:15 PM»
lol.
<33

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #15: July 16, 2007, 03:54:30 PM»
+ Katy
<3

Mollie

OH LORD
«Reply #16: July 22, 2007, 02:04:53 PM»
i used to be bounce XD

Offline shelburne

OH LORD
«Reply #17: September 07, 2007, 02:41:41 PM»
HAY VARE AM I *GLARE*
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=20789.0 nice alts for cheap ok promise

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #18: September 08, 2007, 06:32:42 PM»
Quote from: "shelburne"
HAY VARE AM I *GLARE*

DER U R O_O -staer-

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #19: September 11, 2007, 04:09:02 PM»
+ Shiva

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #20: September 16, 2007, 08:59:03 PM»
+ Usagi

+ Blackout

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #21: September 19, 2007, 05:18:00 PM»
+ Innis

Fengo

OH LORD
«Reply #22: October 23, 2007, 08:35:19 AM»
o man

Offline Julie

OH LORD
«Reply #23: October 25, 2007, 03:24:01 PM»
Quote from: "Fengo"
o man

dewdddd

i comissioned you a long time ago lool.. almost forgot about that.

-adds-

i cant remember if we did an alt trade tho

Fengo

OH LORD
«Reply #24: October 25, 2007, 03:25:43 PM»
Quote from: "Julie"
Quote from: "Fengo"
o man

dewdddd

i comissioned you a long time ago lool.. almost forgot about that.

-adds-

i cant remember if we did an alt trade tho

hay yea you did
&
i remember i gave you an alt, but that's it, i doubt we tradeddd
UNLESS
well
you're on my board
!!

supersaver