supersaver

Author Topic: Trade evals  (Read 565 times)

Gemo.

• Topic Author
Trade evals
«: January 28, 2011, 11:23:09 AM»
The docter - A very sweet and caring person, easy to trade with and very trustworthy.

Ellis/Tarrence? - Traded an alt for two alts of hers, went really well quick and smooth no problems. Would do again.

Hospital - In the process of a major trade with them, there working well with me to get it complete. very sweet and trustwrothy

Veterinary - same as above <3

Kit- got bluebird and techno's design from them both trades went quick and smooth.

Cinnie Minnie - traded them an alt it went very well quick and smooth.

Haste - Was going to buy from them but there rudeness changed my mind rather quickly. I backed out and there mad at me, which is stupid if you ask me. I won't trade with this person.

Temp
- She was rude and did not follow the trade agreement, I will never trade with again.

--

If I give you a bad review don't throw your ''hissy'' fit here go and PM with it. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:09:49 PM by Kassie. »

Offline Kayla!

Re: Trade evals
«Reply #1: January 28, 2011, 12:04:48 PM»
Aww<3 Ty dear. P: I agree completely with Hospital though. X3 Them I know, and have been friends with for awhile. She's an extremely sweet person, and very trustworthy.

The other people i'd love to agree with but I don't really know them so I can't say. xD;

Gemo.

• Topic Author
Re: Trade evals
«Reply #2: January 28, 2011, 12:10:12 PM»
Aww<3 Ty dear. P: I agree completely with Hospital though. X3 Them I know, and have been friends with for awhile. She's an extremely sweet person, and very trustworthy.

The other people i'd love to agree with but I don't really know them so I can't say. xD;

No problem.

supersaver