supersaver

Author Topic: Scammer Alert; Abhorrent/Beckett - UPDATED  (Read 1244 times)

Offline kokoro

Scammer Alert; Abhorrent/Beckett - UPDATED
«: January 13, 2011, 04:58:59 PM»
Before anyone hate-whispers Abhorrent, let it be known that there is a NEW owner of it, it was made just today. They've done nothing wrong. I'm talking about the PREVIOUS owner of it.

Well, anyway, I sold the alt Jetson to this person, for a payment plan-type thing of 50 dollars. She'd pay it off bit by bit until she owed me nothing more. Now, before you say I mistrusted, I'd known this person for quite some time and was comfortable with trusting her, and I was confident that she wouldn't betray this trust. She ended up paying me 6 of the 50 I was owed, before dropping off the face of the earth. Every so often, I'd catch her online on Beckett, and she'd assure me that she would soon get the money, but I never received a bit of it.

Now I don't know if she ended up quitting, forgetting and switching alts, or what. But I'm owed $44 dollars, which, after perhaps half a year, I still haven't received.

EDIT ( February 06 ); I got ahold of her the day I posted this thread and, I was assured that I would be paid within days because she had to reactivate her paypal or something like that. All this time has passed, yet again, no money. She hasn't responded to any messages I've sent her. It's obvious she's ignoring me, because on her dA she posted a journal just yesterday.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 05:46:59 PM by ramona »

Offline MEAT

Re: Scammer Alert; Abhorrent/Beckett
«Reply #1: January 13, 2011, 05:01:55 PM»
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=42531.
this thread describes what has happened to her, she's trying to sell all of her alts too it looks like
whisper me on Meaty or PM me if you need something
always looking to offer art for decent ported alts, GDs, or lifers.

Offline kokoro

«Reply #2: January 13, 2011, 05:05:15 PM»
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=42531.
this thread describes what has happened to her, she's trying to sell all of her alts too it looks like

Ahhh. I see. Thanks. *_*

Offline MEAT

«Reply #3: January 13, 2011, 05:05:53 PM»
OH AND ONE MORE ADD http://marsh.deviantart.com/ here is her dA which I believe she's still pretty active at if you want to contact her there about it!
whisper me on Meaty or PM me if you need something
always looking to offer art for decent ported alts, GDs, or lifers.

Offline Gajeel

«Reply #4: January 14, 2011, 12:03:12 PM»
have you tried whispering her/noting her on da? she might have forgotten about it.

Offline Piper

«Reply #5: January 16, 2011, 11:58:23 AM»
She had some problems IRL for a while, a few months. Just drop her a note on dA and I'm sure she'll get back to you.
Pity

Offline kokoro

Re: Scammer Alert; Abhorrent/Beckett - UPDATED
«Reply #6: February 06, 2011, 06:08:16 PM»
Just posting to say there's been an update. Still haven't been paid, though.