supersaver

Author Topic: Look out for Mizto!  (Read 315 times)

Offline FAZ

Look out for Mizto!
«: November 18, 2010, 06:02:12 PM»
Look out for Mizto!
8 May 2010, 10:55 am

Alright, so what tipped me off right away was the fact that I had seen the pose before.  So, I thought to myself, "I don't remember that port being on its back.. Because that looks really bad.  And then I noticed the background and the ears are simply horrendous compared to the rest of the piece.

This was in Yellowstone.  Funny thing is, Holly, one of the owners of old, had made this port for one of the two current owners, Puppy.  So, this dream is owned by the very person whose port was taken, by someone within the dream.  They thought no one would notice I guess.

http://i42.tinypic.com/27xle0i.png

I have no right to post whisper logs, but I do have the right to tell you what they said.  So, here it is in a nutshell

Me: Who made that port? :D

Mizto: I did =)

I proceeded to tell them it was Puppy's, made special FOR puppy because PUPPY paid money for it from Holly.  They then said they imply used a ref.  As you can see, it is a clear as crystal copy of the exact port.  And even so, I believe you cannot use ports for other people which they had paid money to have be individual, as refs.

So, watch out for Mizto.

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.