supersaver

Author Topic: torturado espíritu port!  (Read 223 times)

Offline FAZ

torturado espíritu port!
«: November 18, 2010, 06:01:58 PM»
torturado espíritu port!
13 October 2009, 5:10 pm

Alright so I was at Mystic Homes to see one of my dear friends when all of a sudden this girl named  torturado espíritu walks in. Me being me I decided to click her and I saw this:

It is HEAVILY jpeg'd and said to be done by someone named Uxie. This player refused to give me permission to post our whispers so I will summarize. I whispered her saying I thought the port was adorable and asked who made it, she said a girl named Uxie. She than proceeded to say she only had to pay 5GD and it only took FIVE MINUTES, that is WAY too fast for any kind of port. I told her the port may be ripped and she only said "Really? Oh well." To be honest I was shocked by this, who would say that when they paid real money for something that is ripped? I told her it was a problem and if I could get permission, ignoring the permission part she that it wasn't her problem and than that she would prefer I didn't post this and how big of a problem art ripping was. I told her it is a big problem because not only did this person steal it as their own but sell it for $5 worth of GD. Than of course she asked me if I had any proof it was ripped and I said 1) It's heavily JPEG'd and 2) Who the hell can make a port in five minutes? She didn't really say much else however I think someone should contact this Uxie and figure out if this is true or not.

+I added Uxie to my pounce.

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.

supersaver