supersaver

Author Topic: Mind Games/Bloodrox  (Read 217 times)

Offline FAZ

Mind Games/Bloodrox
«: November 18, 2010, 06:01:54 PM»
Mind Games/Bloodrox
18 August 2009, 6:26 pm

I have been very reluctant to post this here until now, as I am getting rather irritated and upset with the whole affiar and would like some advice on the issue.

On the 9th of July I got a reply from Bloodrox of dA (Mind Games on here and Furc) accepting an art commission, the commission was quite substatial work wise, but thepayment was worth it.

(wolviean(sp?) for life, Tris for Life and a Phoenix for life.) as at the time I didn't forsee my returnng to Furcadia, in return for a fair amount of artwork, as stated, I can get the details of this if needed, I still have the notes.

At first the commission went well, I got the icon that was promised and a few sketches too approve, which I very quickly did. I log into dA everyday (5/8) (12th July)

However, things went down hill from there, it took a while for me to get a final image, (20th August) Ican understand this is a normal amount of time to wait for an image, but from then contact seemed to cease and as the commission was rather large I go rather worried and asked f a lot of updates, maybe I was a little too pressuring, when it came to((9th October)  I asked for an update and was promised that verything was being worked on, thats fine with me. Time went by, a month later (9th November) I asked for another update, most of her galler had gone at this point, and was asked again or the refs of my characters... fairnough people loose things, so I linked to my VCL and wished herluck with finishing,

10 days later nothing occured, no contact or updates or anything so I asked for a refund, as by this point I was really worried that she had gone/left dA, in the 23rd ofNovember, I recieved a piece of artwork that was sub-standard and obiously rushed.

On the 10th of Deceber I asked again for a refund on what hadn't been completed and on the 11th she agreedto get some digo's for me and asked me to pick some out, I repled telling her that I wasn't to worried about what lfers I got and told her to take advantage of the sales on at the time. Since then I have heard nothing.

I sent her a note on dA yesterday, which has been read and ignored.

Im unsure on what to do now, and ave been lead to believe that she is Mind Games on Furcadia?

I would appreciate any advice/thoughts.

I can see now that I did apply a bit of pressure to the commission, but in my initial not did ask if the work would be too much for her.

I can provide actual notes if needed as I have them all saved still.

---

This case is actually still open. Last time Mind Games was directed to this post, she noted me the next day trying to settle things... then she got in a car accident or something and couldn't refund me. She has since left dA and I have no way of contacting her, as I have left Furcadia.

Just thouught I would update you all, incase anyone was hoping to comission her somehow.

Not sure of her current usernames, sorry.

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.

supersaver