supersaver

Author Topic: Mode  (Read 794 times)

Offline Tamsen

Mode
«: November 09, 2010, 09:07:22 PM»
 This is a warning to those who do business with Mode.

Mode sold or gave an alt to Gingersnap/Sooky; In which case means, they gave all rights of that alt away to Gingersnap/Sooky. Upon the gifting or selling of the alt to them, they had asked them to sell it back to them when they wished they didn't want it anymore. Of course, they forgot about that little "rule" and sold the alt to me, in which case I had gifted the alt to a friend who adored the alt since she had it and accidentlly let it expire. I bought the alt for 25 GD. I got on today, and was confronted by Mode, saying they wanted the alt back, and explained that it wasn't supposed to be sold. I told them that if they were going to want the alt back, then they shouldn't have sold it in the first place, and that they gave/sold the alt, giving all rights away to that alt. She was stupid in giving it away if she knew she was going to want it back. After her calling me a bitch and demanding that she get the, and saying, SHE DOESN'T CARE HOW SHE GETS IT BACK, that she was going to report Gingersnap/Sooky and I for Theft. Of course, I told her again, she SOLD Gingersnap/Sooky the alt, therefor, it's not theft. Of course, she insisted that the beekins could say that it's theft, blah blah blah, and began verbally harassing me. And yes, an the agreement they made for her not to sell the alt, is fine and dandy, but they shouldn't have expected her to keep the alt and just GIVE the alt back to her, and they cant make her give the alt back to her. So, I'm not going to make my friend give up her happiness on furcadia because some person thinks the world revolves around them. And I'm letting the guardians know of the situation. 

I don't have permission from them post the logs, as they so rudely called me a bitch after I said Have a good day, in being polite, and denied permission to post the logs. This is just a warning.

Have a good day.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:12:04 PM by Criminal »

Main contacts are Boe or Tamsen ~
Whisper or PM me.

Offline Tamsen

Re: Mode
«Reply #1: November 09, 2010, 09:12:47 PM»
EDIT: It's report GINGERSNAP/SOOKY and I, not Mode and I. Mode is the one reporting. For those who have read it already..

Main contacts are Boe or Tamsen ~
Whisper or PM me.

Offline Eevee

Re: Mode
«Reply #2: November 09, 2010, 09:21:02 PM»
If Mode was the original creator of the alt before selling/giving it away, they lost any and every ties to the alt when your friend accidentally let it expire. If they were not the person who recreated it when you bought it back, they cannot report it for theft.

I'm going to lock this thread as it seems more of a bad review rather than a scam as they cannot get the alt back due to it expiring.