supersaver

Author Topic: Warning: Hikari/Butcher/Hi-liter And others.  (Read 5568 times)

Offline Ashlee

Warning: Hikari/Butcher/Hi-liter And others.
«: September 22, 2010, 05:25:53 PM»
I didn't get around to writing this yesterday due to real life problems, so here goes.

So I traded a few weeks back with the person mostly known as Hikari. If not there are a bunch of her alts.
Butcher, Hi-liter, Trevor, Breakdance, Damnation?... And many more.

Most of you might recognize her for the scamming reputation that follows her around. She is known for not only constantly changing alts but to also her FAM accounts.

Down to the point. I did ask her on MANY occasions if she couldn't pay me to return the items.
It was probably my fault for not asking for at least half of the payment up front.  I didn't ask for permission to post logs, when obviously she would say no.

In any case-- Long story short; We were supposed to do this trade. I was supposed to make a custom avatar for 'Butcher' and give her my lifer owlen. And she would buy January's design with PP. Or just give me 50/60GD.
I made the av, so far so good. I was stupid enough to send the owl to her. And I never got my end of the bargain.

Mochi and I have been in contact, so I could keep her up-to-date with Hikari's altchanges. But now that the friendship is severed, I don't really have the means to keep up with her. Thought I am trying my best.

If I can't get anything out of this I will personally be a bit ticked off, since, well. I spent over 3 days on the av. And I wasted my lifer owlen.

So. In any way, beware her. She is a scammer and is not to be trusted.

Joel

Re: Warning: Hikari/Butcher/Hi-liter And others.
«Reply #1: September 22, 2010, 05:35:10 PM»
lovely, i'm supposed to be selling her dvds but haven't had the time to send them out yet; i planned to get around to it today. then she was going to pay once receiving, i'm a bit cautious now though. ugh
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 05:45:38 PM by joel »

Offline Ashlee

«Reply #2: September 22, 2010, 05:41:32 PM»
That's a bit odd.

Considering what she told me; About how she would buy the design as soon as she could.
Because PayPal wasn't letting her.

What I think is once she received it. You'd be on her 'watch out and magically go offline if they get on' list.

Offline Culprit

«Reply #3: September 22, 2010, 06:41:43 PM»
Heh. I've traded with this person once before, buying an alt for paypal. It went smoothly enough, despite what plenty have said about her. I think it's just her being overly cautious.

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #4: September 22, 2010, 06:45:53 PM»
Isn't this the same person who keeps saying she'll buy X things for paypal, but then says you have to wait like 2 weeks for her to get the money?

Sounds a lot like the former Candie as well.

Offline ✨ waifu

«Reply #5: September 22, 2010, 06:57:20 PM»
Can never be too safe with these things, Kero.
Hopefully the guardians can do somethin-- no they won't do anything, really. I'll keep a look out for her to be online.

Offline Zim

«Reply #6: September 22, 2010, 07:15:29 PM»
"I had a good trade with her" is not helpful information.

Please keep all posts on-topic and relevant to the situation itself.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline burrow

«Reply #7: September 22, 2010, 08:20:40 PM»
this is a lie,I dumped her and she is mad about it, I told her i would not be payed until the 4rrth of next month SHE KNEW this before she srated anything i had quite a good trade hisotry, i changed accounts because people like you say im a scammer when its an absoulute fuckng lie

Offline Margaery

«Reply #8: September 22, 2010, 08:22:31 PM»
Making a new account only makes you look like you're trying to hide..

Offline burrow

«Reply #9: September 22, 2010, 08:23:42 PM»
MAYBE THATS THE WHOLE IDEA. to hide, to avoid your fucking lying ass drama

Offline ✨ waifu

«Reply #10: September 22, 2010, 08:25:05 PM»

Might wanna keep this civil. Don't jump Seattle for just stating something.

Offline burrow

«Reply #11: September 22, 2010, 08:26:36 PM»

I'll do what the fuck want BITCH. wanna start shit? I'll fuck you all back.

Offline l a p i s

«Reply #12: September 22, 2010, 08:26:48 PM»
Quoting non-whisper, in-game speech:
Hi-Liter: FYI PEOPLE I AM BUTCHER , FU

Many may recognize the name Fu as well, being they had some drama here on FAM that they apparently ran and hid from for awhile. And -yet again-, she loved(past tense) to go and shed, and create new aliases to go by.
However, it came to my attention that she tends to leave a trail of her dead skins around that makes things quite easily trackable.

Such as in example, she posted up this thread here: http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=38918.0
Her icon:
..Matches with the character website Hi-Liter, as seen on the character's site.

On her dA account, it's apparent that she made the group http://furgamers.deviantart.com/
If you look closely, any of those who are familiar with Pez's design Fu, can see that the 'mascot' in said banner is a shoddy drawing of Fu.

Her dA account is "Gorge", and although she had once stated that she 'only recently' got the account, I pointed her out and recalled that at one point, she had the alt Butcher; Her dA ID was of Butcher as was her free-use icon. Her current icon is of the character Alexisonfire, but was the exact icon as before, recolored from the character Butcher. When I collaborated this info and pinned it upon her, she denied said facts and claimed she never knew who Butcher was.
Apparently Breakdance/Hi-Liter/Butcher/Fu/Hikari had run off to complain about me discovering who she was to her friends. Skum came to me and initially I was wary, but after awhile we exchanged information and I don't regret such.

[ 28 whispers, "It seems I'm the only one thats not up to date with Breakdance's reputation, could you fill me in, possibly?" to you. ]
[ 28 whispers, "Its just, every now and then people drop in and leave PMs or such about not to trade with her. And that shes a bad person, And she might have commited theft." to you. ]
[ 28 whispers, "But I'm not sure if she has, she claims to only have switched accounts and alts. A lot of people tend to do that. Not so much changing accounts thought." to you. ]
[ You whisper "She has, although she's left a few people hanging on payments and keeps trying to start up new identities every time someone from the past that had troubles with her before figures out who she is now." to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "Why don't you/anybody who she has had troubles with posted a topic about her on FAM? Unless you already have." to you. ]
[ You whisper "There's been quite a few, although she's gone through so many accounts that it's been an issue keeping track records of who and where she is." to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "I know a couple of her alts. If it helps?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "She'll just delete her FAM account and build herself a new name, unfortunately." to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "But" to you. ]
[ 28 whispers, "She's my friend so she'd always report back to me and tell me who she is." to you. ]
[ 28 whispers, "It would be easier to track her down each time she switched, wouldn't it?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Possibly, although it would require not just her current alts, but most every alt, alias, and account she's been through for the past year." to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "I know she currently owns: Breakdance, Trevor, Butcher, Damnate" to you. ]
[ 28 whispers, "Sadly I don't know all of her alts >:" to you. ]
[ You whisper "I figured she was Butcher still, which is why I was reluctant on selling to her again." to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "Again? Do you mean you sold to her before?" to you. ]
[ 28 whispers, "I'm guessing you sold her Butcher since you own Blackbird" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Haha naw, my best friend had Butcher. But I'm almost entirely sure I was the one who sold her Breakdance." to 28. ]
[ You whisper "She's also denying she owns Butcher, which seems pretty typical right now." to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "What would happen if I found out if she still had the alt?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Well, this is what happened" to 28. ]
*insert discussion and proof, loose quotes between Breakdance and I after she denies being Butcher*
[ 28 whispers, "... I know for a fact she used to own Butcher." to you. ]
[ You whisper "See, I don't see why she tries to hard to deny things. She's tangling herself up in her lies." to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "I met her on butcher." to you. ]
[ 28 whispers, "When I traded the alt 'Trevor' with her." to you. ]
[ You whisper "If this goes well, would you be chill with having these logs posted up on FAM? ;;" to 28. ]
[ 28 whispers, "Sure* but, could you screen out my name and the alt I traded with her?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Of course<3" to 28. ]
(*Note, I was going to do so but now that 28/Skum has stepped first instead about this before me, I don't think it's necessary anymore.)

As well as sidestepping many people on purchases and running to hide on another account every time someone discovered who she was, she is also guilty of not gaining permission from the original artists on editing images.
My best friend Morg, aka Ily, made this image.

Without her original consent, the image has been used on Butcher's site after editing, and lack of credentials for both the image, and the character. Image as proof, incase the site is closed and deleted. But here is the site as well, just incase.

She's being confronted by the artist as well.

And, to polish that statement off...

Anything else we're missing? :D
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:57:10 AM by m o c h i »

Offline burrow

«Reply #13: September 22, 2010, 08:28:29 PM»
THE ALT ISNT MINE IS TOLE HI-LITER FROM FRIEND IRL I GAVE IT BACK

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #14: September 22, 2010, 08:29:52 PM»
You can change your name, but if you have a bad reputation, it will always follow you, regardless of the new 'you' that you try to present.
If she knew about your previous arrangement that would be paid on the 4th, then why don't you post logs to prove it?

everything you're claiming is baseless conjecture until proof is shown.

also, mochi, you might wanna just link the images to avoid page stretching.

Offline burrow

«Reply #15: September 22, 2010, 08:30:08 PM»
you dont have my permissiont o post logs they need removed

Offline l a p i s

«Reply #16: September 22, 2010, 08:30:54 PM»

Lol hi Breakdance.

Also, they are whisper logs posted with permission, if you read.. <3

Offline l a p i s

«Reply #17: September 22, 2010, 08:31:47 PM»
also, mochi, you might wanna just link the images to avoid page stretching.

Will do, pardon. Fixing now..!

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #18: September 22, 2010, 08:32:59 PM»
you dont have my permissiont o post logs they need removed
in-game logs like people talking in public are allowed, whisper logs are the ones that require permission.

Offline ✨ waifu

«Reply #19: September 22, 2010, 08:36:46 PM»

Go ahead and try. You can't do anything on the internet... :/

Offline l a p i s

«Reply #20: September 22, 2010, 08:39:15 PM»
All patched up!

Offline burrow

«Reply #21: September 22, 2010, 08:40:04 PM»
09/12/10 11:39:37 Breakdance: how about you give me a lifer and finish that butch av and i'll buy januarary, i'll send them a pm
09/12/10 11:39:40 Breakdance: LOL
09/18/10 14:30:06 28: What did Azula say about January's design?
09/18/10 14:32:07 Butcher: she said she will try to hold it, but if someone offers sooner she's taking it. i told her i understood and wll get the money as soon as possible
09/18/10 14:32:53 * 28 squees in unharmonious joy
09/18/10 14:32:54 28: x3
09/18/10 14:34:53 Butcher: =) i get money in 2 weeks i dun think

FYI i dumped her and she's mad as far as mochi, your just bitch, who asumes shit, UNTIL everyone can SAY I AUTALLY SCAMMED THEM.

I'd like to laugh. at you all for trying to asume im one because switch alts or accoun

Hadrosaur

«Reply #22: September 22, 2010, 08:41:29 PM»

Don't add fuel to the fire, honey.

I got a little lost, burrow is Breakdance and all the other alts the OP posted? Also burrow, take down those whisper logs...

Offline burrow

«Reply #23: September 22, 2010, 08:42:15 PM»

I got a little lost, burrow is Breakdance and all the other alts the OP posted? Also burrow, take down those whisper logs...

NOT until mochi does hers ARE WHISPER LOGS TOO

Offline ✨ waifu

«Reply #24: September 22, 2010, 08:42:34 PM»

Sorry #SL

supersaver