supersaver

Author Topic: (Sorry, I keep getting different alts theyre on..)Perch/Negative scamming  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Mota

Im the old owner of Perch, Travis. Also Known as Mota. The new owner of Perch, whos name is Holly, owes me the 85 GD for the alt she bought from me, but never paid me. If you have any idea what alt shes on, or any ways to contact her, post on here or Whisper Mota with infomation. She owes me for the alt, the port, the life catten and the life butters.

Please, if anyone else has had problems, post here.

Reward may be involved in who helps me.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:01:48 AM by Mota »

Offline Kenna

Re: Perch/Negative/Fu/Cussing/Freckle/Famous scamming
«Reply #1: September 02, 2010, 10:13:58 AM»

Well I know they use the alt Fu alot cause she pmed me a few times on Tundra. Since she did two pics for him for the owner before me and was pissy a bit that I didn't have the same design was rude and demanded I take the art off lol which I did was no big thing the site was under construstion haha. Anyways, was it like her paying in paypal and canceled or did you give all the stu then they didn't pay? I wouln't sell anything without getting the money first? Or if it was half now half later Icould understand that. Sucks though I'm sure :/. Pretty much why I only secure trade now days and they pay all and I send alt stuff or then its don't worry about it.
Can catch me on furc as Leader  << No I am not Kori/Snap :)

Offline RIKKI

have you tried contacting meep here on FAM?
that's the name they're tying to hide under before they 'quit' FAM.

Offline Julie

wait, did you give them the alt before they paid you? or.. what?

Haz

I am not holly. I got perches design, and negative and fu from someone else. I think she is tabby now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:13:20 PM by alexusonfiyah »

Offline Mina

I am not holly. I got perches design, and negative and fu from someone else. I think she is tabby now.

Correction, Tabithia.
Tabby is just her furcadia nickname. We don't know for sure that Tabithia is Holly, but her dA ID shows a anthro picture furre named "Tabithia".
Who I have my life tygard on hold for. The last time I've talked to Tabithia, was on Sunday, she hasn't been on since.

Hope this helps Travis. : p
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:40:32 PM by Couple »

Contact me through dA @ EmmySama

Haz

Correction, Tabithia. Tabby is just her furcadia nickname. We don't know for sure that Tabithia is Holly, but her dA ID shows a anthro picture furre named "Tabithia".
Who I have my life tygard on hold for. The last time I've talked to Tabithia, was on Sunday, she hasn't been on since.

Hope this helps Travis. : p

Yes, Don't go sayng I am scamming you, I may have negative/fu but I do not own perch and I have had them for a week, and my names Hayleigh hun.

*edit*

I traded her breakdance for fu and negative.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:12:55 PM by alexusonfiyah »

Offline Creek

okay, Meep here is AOF now, which she could have deleted Meep herself by choosing the Delete Account option. But oh well.

And they weren't calling you Travis AOF, if you read the first post, you'd see that's the OP's name
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:08:09 PM by Jacki. »
I NO LONGER LOG ONTO FURCADIA

Offline Mewstara

When did you sell the alt to her? I've been in a lot of contact with her over the past few weeks spewing out tons of commissions recently and have always seen payment right away. Have you given her enough time? She has indeed been gone for about 4 days though.

Oh and! If it was more than a week ago it was perch. But if it was recent its the "Meep". I can get the exact date Fu+Negative were traded if need be. (the old owner of Fu is Perch)

**editedit**
The alt Tabitha is her new main, she has only been gone for 4 days though.

vvv Yes I do know you were the owner of breakdance and all that went on, she offered me breakdance the day you guys traded for a hell of a lot of art. >u< I just think she has rl issues right now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:09:58 PM by Mewstara »

Haz

I got fu and negative and I have had them a week so. I am not holly, I am hayleigh.

mew , you've been in contact with me, You wanted breakdance off me and went with there offer  instead.

*edit* I own the account meep I messaged one of the staff to have it deleted, Matter made me really mad on the thread, About the accounts, I almost quit. Dont get me confused with Holly. I am not them.

*edit again* your looking for http://altmarket.net/index.php?action=profile;u=14919

*another edit*

My facebook as proof. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000262456609

*edit*

She does aprently  have issues mew. I know she wanted rid of breakdance after she promised not to sell her, she claimed she needed money for her sisters birthday I dont know if that helps or  did she need money for travis?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:53:03 PM by alexusonfiyah »

Offline Mina

She owes him money for the past two months. This has been going on for awhile now.

Contact me through dA @ EmmySama

Haz

She owes him money for the past two months. This has been going on for awhile now.

I know she does But I am just saying she made up excuses to my face, either or, This needs taken care of, she keeps selling her mains in avoidance of in touch with, I can never get in touch with this chick. As I have stated 3 times already. I have ownd fu and negative for about a week. I do not own perch, I own the design and thats about it.

Offline Julie

ahem...

Offline Zim

As a reminder, all posts must be kept ON TOPIC, as in relating to this situation. If you don't have any useful information or valid questions, please don't post. (This isn't directed at anyone in particular, it's just seems like it's sort of drifting)

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Fee

ahem...

Actually, he did. He also lied to me saying he gave me the alt for free. Saying now, "I only said its for free to get your ex off my ass."

So, mainly the only reason i took long to pay him, is because he told me it was free, like i said. But after i told him i felt bad about it being free, i was going to pay him. He then told me, "It's fine. It was a gift." referring to my birthday present, and reassuring me that i didn't HAVE to pay, but it would be appreciated. So now i'm having to pay. /shrug. A lot of people i've done business with always got their money up front.
But, I promised him payment next Tuesday because i get money then, even if i really shouldn't have to because of it being given to me, and NOW being told what he said was a lie.

And for Hay, it wasn't excuses. By the time i would of sold Breakdance, my sister's birthday would of already happened.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:33:17 PM by Percent »

Offline Whut

To be honest, I was around when all of this happened, me being the ex. And he straight up told me it was for free, I told him I'd pay him stuff etc, and then he straight up told me "No its free don't worry about it." All of this has gone way out of proportion, Mota is acting out like this because he fucked up and gave away an alt for free and now thinks he can do all of this to get money out of it when he GAVE AWAY THE ALT.

Offline Michelle

if there's logs of him calling it free, and witnesses, whatever else..
i don't see why you should be coughing up money, Percent.
sounds like a load of bull to me.. i wouldn't give him shit.

edit: can we see some logs? since i'm guessing they weren't whispers.. if the ex saw 'em.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 03:55:12 PM by Michelle »
>>> alts for sale HERE.

Offline Whut

Travis:Its free for her.Chill.
Me:She's trying to pay for it and I'm not allowing it because she has other things she wants.
Travis:Its. Free.
Me again:Travis, obviously it isn't if you were asking her if I was paying the whole thing or the 15GD + the expiring ferian.
Travis:Idk. I changed my mind. I dont want it.
Me:Dude, you're confusing the hell out of me :l
Travis:Its her birthday present.ITS FREE. no ones aying.paying
Me:You sure on that one? lol
Travis:Yeah.
me:Mk.

There lol. For the people who wanted me to get permission from a person who we all know WOULD not allow it because he wants to scam someone for money, thats the "fixed" version of the logs.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:09:37 PM by Zellerian »

Joel

you'll need permission to post whisper logs.

Fee

you'll need permission to post whisper logs.

Travis wouldn't give permission, so he would make it seem like i am HAVING to pay him.

Joel

then they cannot be publicly posted. however, they can be summarized.

Offline Whut

Someone asked for logs, and I showed them. Deal with it. :l This isn't anything you're involved in.

Joel

lmao.

expect a mod to remove them, because it's against furc's rules.

Offline Whut

And? Lol, this is seriously none of your concern so I'd suggest shutting the hell up. I'm proving a point that he's scamming her now instead of her just never having paid him, because he is scamming her.

Offline Eevee

Logs removed. It is FAM rules and Furcadia rules that you are not allowed to post whisper logs publicly without consent from the other whisperer.