supersaver

Author Topic: Suspicious  (Read 1316 times)

Cupcaek

• Topic Author
Suspicious
«: July 25, 2010, 09:41:35 PM»
Alright, so i'm not sure if I should be putting this in this thread, but it's better to say it than just leave it.

A few weeks ago, I was going to sell my alt, Robert Pattinson for 10GD to someone.
They kept pleading and pleading to trade alts, Robert Pattinson for Wtfh, and eventually we made up this deal where I would give them robert pattinson, and they would give me wtfh for the time being until they can pay me 10GD.
I noticed the day after they completely disappeared and I never heard of them again, until a few days later.
Someone had bought all of their alts except Robert Pattinson and apparently the original owner is doing alot of college stuff and might not come back to Furcadia.
I was very suspicious so I had a very long talk with the person but it turns out it is actually a new owner.
I really needed that 10GD and now i'm probably not getting it. It also just seems a bit suspicious that without telling me, they did an alt trade and didn't have intentions to actually pay me and just left me with the alt and quit.
The thing is, I was talking with another person who commissioned them and payed but never got the artwork. I'm not sure if they tried getting rid of the alt Wtfh so that I would own it and they would think I never gave them the artwork - the same thing also happened with another person on that alt. The first person who commissioned them also commissioned them on their other alts, Ikr and stardazzle.
Is there any way to like.. I dunno, get the GD or find out where the person is or things like that? I don't even want the alt wtfh, so basically I gave away an alt worth alot.
The person I traded with had a few different alt names: Ikr, Stardazzle, Wtfh(which they traded to me.)
Please posts any comments or anything you know about them.

Offline Julie

Re: Suspicious
«Reply #1: July 26, 2010, 12:03:05 AM»
honestly, i think you screwed yourself there. most likely the way they see it is they got what they wanted and they gave you something in return, even though it's not something YOU wanted.

too often these cases go unresolved. the most you can do is try to talk to the person that jipped you and try to work something out. otherwise i don't think you can report them, since alt trading is against Furcadia's rules for this very reason.

Cupcaek

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: July 26, 2010, 01:50:57 AM»
The thing is - I don't even know where that person is.
Apparently they are doing alot of college stuff and might not be coming back and I have no idea of where to find them.

Offline Wolfram

«Reply #3: July 26, 2010, 02:08:18 AM»
The person who previously used Stardazzle, and Ikr is now using the alt 'Fame' as far as I know. :]

Cupcaek

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: July 26, 2010, 02:23:42 AM»
Really?
Apparently they made it themself instead of buying it.. Not sure though.
I thought the original owner didn't have Fame, but I could be wrong.

Offline 13ee

«Reply #5: July 26, 2010, 02:48:29 AM»
Stardazzle was coupled with an alt and sold to the owner of Ikr, Fame, Stardazzle and a friend of hers.

Fame seems to be who you're looking for, for sure. Give me a whisper on Bawey, and I might be able to help you out with anything else you may need to know. Or if my lead is incorrect.

Sorry.
Eliotte Bailey Effy Stonem Alfonz Sibyl

Cupcaek

• Topic Author
«Reply #6: July 26, 2010, 03:19:59 AM»
Are you saying that Fame is shared?
I'm a little bit tired so sorry if I didn't unserstand that fully. xD

Offline 13ee

«Reply #7: July 26, 2010, 03:53:45 AM»
No, no. Stardazzle and buckle were split between Fame and a friend. xD. Buckle belongs to a totally different person.
Eliotte Bailey Effy Stonem Alfonz Sibyl

Cupcaek

• Topic Author
«Reply #8: July 26, 2010, 03:59:48 AM»
Ooohhh.
I know I may seem a bit.. I dunno, but is there any way at all I can get the GD?

Offline Giraffe

«Reply #9: July 26, 2010, 06:31:55 AM»
You might want to try contacting them for the 10 GD. I happen to know them. They also use the alt 'Yogurt' as far as I know. They're online at the moment in Cypress Homes.
Fame is 13 as she told me, therefore not going to college, so they may not be the same person. I'll direct her to this thread.

selling alts
selling digos

Offline Caitlyn

«Reply #10: July 26, 2010, 06:43:58 AM»
Thank you Brandi for suggesting I scammed her or w/e. nvm I misunderstood. Anyone who knows me knows I didn't do this. I do not own the alt Robert Pattinson, I never have, and I don't know who does. But thanks everyone for blaming me and what not.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:46:17 AM by Fame »

Caitlyn Kayt Ned Hun

Offline Giraffe

«Reply #11: July 26, 2010, 06:49:13 AM»
(07:40:39) Frog: http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=37436.0
(07:44:25) Yogurt: .....wtf..
(07:44:42) Frog: Idk if it's you though
(07:44:48) Frog: it might be a previous owner? dunno who they're really talking about
(07:45:11) Frog: idk if they're talking about you or the previous owner of ikr & stardazzle o_O
(07:45:13) Yogurt: It's not. I do not, nor have a EVER owned the alt Robert Pattinson.
(07:45:30) Frog: mk. can i post these logs?
(07:45:45) Yogurt: I bought ikkr and Stardazzle from someone who really needed a little extra cash and sure.
(07:45:55) Frog: kty

selling alts
selling digos

Offline Caitlyn

«Reply #12: July 26, 2010, 07:32:08 AM»
Thank you Brandi for linking me to this.
And Laura, you're one of my bestfriends, and I know you know that.

Caitlyn Kayt Ned Hun