supersaver

Author Topic: Happy Summer Furcadia Alt Market!  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Narnia

Happy Summer Furcadia Alt Market!
«: July 01, 2010, 08:55:56 PM»
I hope that everyone has been enjoying there summer and enjoying FAM!

We're celebrating five years of continuous operation! For a little bit of fun check us out back in 2005!

Are you finding yourself with free time to kill this summer? Try rating some random alts! There are currently over 12,000 alts available to rate on the site. That should certainly occupy your time for a while!

Maybe you should also update your alt list to show off to the rest of the community all the digos that your alts currently have! Head right over to your alt list and start updating right away!

While you are there, why not update your wanted list to let those currently with alts you want know what you are willing to offer! Start adding wanted alts alts today and get the ones you want! (Note: To update a currently listed wanted alt, you will need to delete it and read it.)

Also, did you know that you can ‘bookmark’ all your favorite thread on the website for easy access later? This could be your selling or buying thread. Or the threads of your friends or favorite sellers! Check it out now and save yourself time in the future.

We hope that you are enjoying FAM and all the recent additions. If you have suggestions for the site let us know and if you enjoy the updates, consider buying a subscription now! Not only does buying a subscription help me keep the site running, it removes all the ads for you!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Aqua

Re: Happy Summer Furcadia Alt Market!
«Reply #1: July 12, 2010, 03:09:57 AM»
Oh, Jesus. I think I placed in that contest, too.

Hooray for FAM! This place is definitely a lifesaver. I can't even remember what I was using before, 'cause it's been so long, but it was NOT working.

:) it's so snazzy now!
Due to my on again off again relationship with Furc, I will no longer be holding or sharing alts. Thank you for your time. ♥

Creative

«Reply #2: July 12, 2010, 09:24:30 AM»
Ew. That site sucked.

Edit: And that's not the original FAM design. :P

Heh. 1000 alts was amazing to me at first. Never thought it'd get this big. (That's what she said)

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: July 12, 2010, 12:12:10 PM»
That's the earliest FAM I can find on the web archive though.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Aruna

«Reply #4: July 12, 2010, 06:55:15 PM»
How do you bookmark a thread?  I don't see a link or icon anywhere ):

Creative

«Reply #5: July 13, 2010, 07:22:32 AM»
How do you bookmark a thread?  I don't see a link or icon anywhere ):

At the top or bottom, right next to "REPLY" is "NOTIFY" which basically bookmarks the thread for you.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: July 13, 2010, 12:35:08 PM»
There should be a seperate button that says BOOKMARK. Don't let Josh feed you falsities about this. If you don't see it, let me know and I'll find out why.

Creative

«Reply #7: July 13, 2010, 01:28:00 PM»
There should be a seperate button that says BOOKMARK. Don't let Josh feed you falsities about this. If you don't see it, let me know and I'll find out why.

WTF I SEE NO BOOKMARK.

Offline Creek

«Reply #8: July 13, 2010, 01:33:15 PM»
Is bookmarks available for subscribers only or to anyone?Because when I clicked that Bookmark link up on the first post, I got

Sorry, you don't have permission to make bookmarks.
I NO LONGER LOG ONTO FURCADIA

Offline Narnia

«Reply #9: July 13, 2010, 01:37:35 PM»
Should be available to everyone. I'll fix it tonight! Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Offline Aruna

«Reply #10: July 13, 2010, 04:04:13 PM»
Phew, at least it wasn't a case of "it's right in front of you, stupid!"  Thanks Narnia~

Offline Narnia

«Reply #11: July 13, 2010, 05:42:02 PM»
Should be fixed.

Offline Creek

«Reply #12: July 13, 2010, 06:02:40 PM»
Yup, it's fixed, atleast on my end! :3
I NO LONGER LOG ONTO FURCADIA

Offline Aruna

«Reply #13: July 13, 2010, 10:16:41 PM»
*Thumbs up*

supersaver