supersaver

Author Topic: My alts were stolen  (Read 888 times)

Offline Whut

My alts were stolen
«: June 24, 2010, 11:02:31 AM»
Okay, well I went to the hospital on monday - had all of my alts still and yesterday I tried logging into my alt Horrific, password was wrong so I got LUCKY and was able to change it cause the email was still under mine, okay well then I went dream hopping and saw my alt Reprisal logged in, Current players: Ashaerlai|Kiyadal, Reprisal, Shri|Nelanos, Steffan, Tária|Lithren, Zuke
6 players in the dream of Shri|Nelanos - A Floating Feral Haven.
(You see Reprisal.)
> Lions don't do this. Lions... never had a lair like this. ...They're doing it for the pleasure. (Man-eater, Lion RP.) <-- proof of that right there, that is not my desc for him. I talked to the person and they said a friend gave it to them, And then they logged off - basically refusing to give me back my PORTED alt. Abridge, Bridgez, Controls, Caelrith, Magby, Disrupted, Ryry, Zellerian, Reprisal (as i just stated) were all stolen, And if anybody sees them logged on - I'd like for people to tell them that they need to give the alt back to Horrific, because I am the ORIGINAL owner to all of these alts, I made every last one of them. And them being stolen from me is rather pathetic, I have been trying to get ahold of Cironir for 2 days now and he has yet to reply, I just want my alts back Ffs.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:04:31 AM by Zellerian »

Offline Harley

Re: My alts were stolen
«Reply #1: June 24, 2010, 11:23:45 AM»
Have you just been trying to contact Cironir in game? If so, this is a big no-no. You need to email the Guardians with your information.

Offline Bravo

«Reply #2: June 24, 2010, 11:39:13 AM»
Bump for you ryan also Harley he has emailed them and the guardians take FOR EVER to reply everyone knows this

Insert ID 744 as referral number during registering please.

Offline Harley

«Reply #3: June 24, 2010, 11:55:31 AM»
Craft: there's no need to bump a thread already at the top of a page.

Second, he simply states he's been trying to get a hold of Cironir. That does not imply he has actually emailed the Guardians, which is why I asked for clarification.

Further more, to the OP, take the time to scan your computer for viruses, malware, and key loggers in case you've visited any suspicious web sites or downloaded anything odd in the last few days. Be sure to change all of your passwords to something unique and hard to guess.

Have you traded for any new alts lately and changed the password without changing the email? This is the most common mistake traders make. I'm not saying it excuses the thief, but you need to be aware of your own possible mistake.

Offline Julie

«Reply #4: June 24, 2010, 12:08:26 PM»
Bump for you ryan also Harley he has emailed them and the guardians take FOR EVER to reply everyone knows this

not always... *cough*

anyways, i'd suggest going through all your alts and changing the passwords to gibberish, like dhaflds8932hfsd or something. after making sure all your alts were registered to your account, of course.

Gin

«Reply #5: June 24, 2010, 04:37:31 PM»
I'm locking this until the OP hears back from Ciro. Please contact me or another staff member when you do.

supersaver