supersaver

Author Topic: Is anyone else unable to update their thread? RAGE.  (Read 783 times)

Offline Michelle

Is anyone else unable to update their thread? RAGE.
«: May 12, 2010, 11:04:37 AM»
it's been three days now. i can't update my thread which desperately needs some alts taken down... and quite obviously emphasis on the part that states what currency i accept. ff
i can get to the edit page, make the edits, but when i hit save it just loads and never stops. and no, it's not about being impatient. i left the page up while i took a shower and got dressed (mind you, that's about 3 hours), and came back to a loading page.
i've tried editing it on firefox, IE, and also opera.
i figured it was maybe this virus-ridden computer, so i tried another laptop in the house.
nada. also went to the EXTREME of using my college's computer lab. still didn't work.

so wtf, am i the only one experiencing this problem?
any suggestions on what the french toast to do?
>>> alts for sale HERE.

Offline -

Re: Is anyone else unable to update their thread? RAGE.
«Reply #1: May 12, 2010, 11:05:50 AM»
lol i just tried to edit mine.

same thing happened.

Offline Michelle

«Reply #2: May 12, 2010, 11:12:05 AM»
well i'm SORRY that the disease is spreading,
but i'm glad it's not just me.

server overload?
>>> alts for sale HERE.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: May 12, 2010, 01:11:56 PM»
Its a direct result of people being unable to post appropriately sized pictures or using the img tag a millions times in threads.

Pulling images from imagebucket or where ever else you guys host them is a huge drain on the resources.

It should be fixed, but because I've had to disable automatically resizing images no one can complain when we are 'nazis' when images are too big.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Altria

«Reply #4: June 26, 2010, 07:27:36 PM»
I still can't update my thread. The option to do so is completely gone; only the "remove" button is there.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #5: June 27, 2010, 12:58:14 AM»
Reporting that your thread doesn't work doesn't help me if you don't tell me where to find your thread. However, if your thread is locked, you cannot edit it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:00:09 AM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Altria

«Reply #6: June 28, 2010, 01:34:40 AM»
Ah, that could be why. It has been quite a while since I've updated it. Thanks, Narnia. Since I am completely unable to edit the subject or anything, rules say that I can PM a mod to delete it. I'll PM you the link.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 01:46:16 AM by Rukia »

supersaver