supersaver

Author Topic: alt, port, digo reviews. yeeep.  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Ashleigh

alt, port, digo reviews. yeeep.
«: March 09, 2007, 12:17:02 PM»
- Last updated July 11th, 2007
- I try to list these so that the most recent trades are closest to the top.
- If you've traded with me/etc and I don't have you listed, PLEASE send me a PM and remind me just what we traded for!
- Click the names to go to the peoples' profiles (if they have a FAM account). I did this because users occassionally change login names.

--- alt trades
Spectra
- Held the alt 18 for me while I tried to come up with some sort of payment. Eventually bought it for 2008 classics, and I'm not dissapointed~ Thank youuu!

Vegeta
- Bought Kibitoshin and Kaioshin for 1 portspace. I was originally just getting Kibitoshin, but Kaioshin somehow just got thrown in there.. lol. I even got to use the alts before my space was transferable.~

Nayukii
- Traded her the alt Kiannai. There was a mess-up with the payment, which was bought directly from DigoMarket. I was originally supposed to get butterfly wings, then it was changed that I would get the amount they cost in GDS ($34). However, when the time came that we did the trade, I got the wings instead. Buuut.. not that big of a deal since I like butters anyways. She felt bad afterwards and tried contacting [email protected] and all that, not sure if anything will be done. Regardless; Nayukii's really sweet, etc. and a friend of mine. Trade with heeer, just try not to get her confused like I did. *fail ;;*

Snake
- Traded her 1mil WC for the alt Ragweed, an alt I'd wondered about getting on and off since last year. Another person that's easy to talk to with great prices. <3

Kotzen
- Traded her Geico for my wanted alt Bayleef. It didn't take long and she waited around while I searched my files for Geico's password. Easy to talk with, lots of nice alts. Gogogo.

Holly
- Bought Rudolf off her real cheap. Was kind enough to point out that it wasn't the name of the reindeer, lol. Quick, smooth trade. Go buy from her; she's got great alt prices and is way sweet.

Miki
- Traded her the alt Corvid for 3 portrait spaces. Waited patiently while I extended the alt's hold date for someone else for a bit. Really, really sweet.

Bonjour
- Sold her the alt Philly for 63 cents. Friendly and ignored my stupidity over something.. haha.

Alicia
- Traded her the alt Chest for the ported alt Fiendish and 1 portspace. Basically like everyone else, went quick and easy.

Autism
- Traded her Autism for Kiannai after a little bit of pestering. After the trade had been finished with, she began asking for tradebacks or if the trade could be 'redone'; meaning she got Kiannai back and I traded Autism for different alts, usually ones owned by her friends who were apparently unhappy with our trade. On the up side she is sweet though and now everything has settled down.

Keetzii
- Traded her my alt Ghetto for the ported alt Autism. Was very friendly, contacted her friend before selling to me (it was shared), got the okay, and quickly did the trade. I had no trouble at all afterwards.

Baci
- Traded her one portspace for the alt Geico. It went smooth and real fast, no trouble at all. Also cleared up some confusion over his port for me.

Vegas
- I was originally going to buy British from Vegas, but there was some trouble with the alt so I bought Spain - for my friend - instead. Nice alts, great prices. <3 A kind person too.

Squeaky
- Traded 'em the alt Batista for 4 portspaces. The offer alone made me go all, "woahs." Very friendly! Gave me the spaces first without me even having to request it, so that was cool. <3
- Traded her Squeak for 1 portspace. Another quick, smooth trade.

Finale
- Traded her 3 portspaces for the ported alt Corvid. Quite nice <3. Even gave me the pass first since I was being all worrisome over my spaces.

Imiter
- Traded them the alt Win for 1 portspace & the alt Grawp; has now made me a free horse portrait to add onto that trade. Doesn't trade often and got real edgy about ours, but that's fine.
- Sold her the alts Ornate & .. somethingelseiforgot for 1 GD.
- Traded her Optimism for Sympathy. Didn't mind when I completely forgot I was in the middle of trading.. <3'

Tiny
- Traded her the alt Actress for Chest. Quick trade. <3
- Sold her the alt Kanji for 50 cents. All was gooood.

Mystiqe
- Traded her the alt Phantom Thief for a sketch of one of my characters. Way friendly, great artwork.

Ranna
- Traded her 1 portspace for the alt Win. Went smooth, but I was thinking about it for a little while before going through with the trade.

Jearu (My first alt trade!)
- Traded her the alt Takashi for Kanji. She was real patient with me, which is good, 'cause it took me like a week to reply to one of her PMs. Sorry~

--- portraits & artwork
Mystique
:?: - pending

Yokoshuichi
:?: - pending

Kotzen
- Commissioned for a Sakuma port. I was hoping for something cute for him, and that's what I got. I didn't give her many details to work with, but she ended up getting the port to turn out looking very nice. It only took a bit more than a day to get finished and Kotzen was kind enough to send me the .fsh after it kinda.. got completely screwed up when I tried to do that. Another person that's easy to talk with~

Holly
- Won a horse portrait in a premade port auction of hers. I whispered her an awful lot, but she never got snippy and was incredibly sweet. She editted the portrait a lot for me and I was so happy with how it came out. Amazing artist, easy to talk to, a great person all around.

Alicia
- Portrait for Moocher. She had only one cat picture as reference, so she drew up a line art for me and after I decided to hire her for the port colored it in just as I'd wanted in maybe 5 minutes. Then sent me the remappable version even though I couldn't pay at the moment. Very nice work, friendly, and easy to talk to.

Morgan
- Commissioned her for a portrait for Chest, it came out nicely. <3 She had forgotten about it for a little while, but came through and finished it the day after I asked about this.

Tiny
- Commissioned for a Bathead port. Finished quickly and made any/all the edits I wanted. Friendly and all that~~
- Bought a premade port from her for Legs. The whole thing went real fast and easy.

Daigo Asahina
- I don't recall if it was free or commissioned, but I got a portrait of my alt Inya from him. It came out lookin' really cute~
- Commissioned for another portrait of Focks. It took quite some time, but I got it.

Ninja
- Bought a premade portrait from her for Inya when I was a little newblet. Supersuper nice.

--- digos
Foxious
- Traded her classics for spiffy website HTML. I was a trading newb at the time, so I think maybe it wasn't worth it.. but that's my own fault.

--- otherrr
k, so these aren't really trades. but. whatever~!

Apostrophe
<3 - Gave me the alt Ashleigh as a present. <33 I love it so muchhh. ThankyouApo~~

Squirm
<3 - My lovely<3. Gave me classic wings and the alt Moocher. It's the name of one of my kitties. <33

TyroneyPony
<3 - Gave me Shetan. omg i was happyyy. <3

--- thx4reading
If I forgot you, let me know!

Offline Jearu

«Reply #1: March 09, 2007, 12:46:02 PM»
Oooh, I'm up there. Thank you. <3
Wanting life owl, woolie, rabben, and classics.

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #2: March 09, 2007, 01:34:22 PM»
Quote from: "Jearu"
Oooh, I'm up there. Thank you. <3

Ye-up. Welcome. <3

+ lil' portrait art area

Offline Tiny

«Reply #3: March 10, 2007, 06:05:50 PM»
<3

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #4: March 10, 2007, 07:25:52 PM»
Quote from: "Tiny"
<3

<33

Ba

«Reply #5: March 11, 2007, 03:54:59 PM»
;D Anytime, baby.

..well anytime i have 15 bucks to spare.

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #6: March 11, 2007, 05:11:01 PM»
Quote from: "Ba"
;D Anytime, baby.

..well anytime i have 15 bucks to spare.

xD Coo'. <3

Offline Ashleigh

add'd
«Reply #7: March 11, 2007, 07:25:58 PM»
+ Gothmog

Offline Frog

«Reply #8: March 15, 2007, 08:17:21 PM»
Ghetto = Sex, kay? Trade with Ghetto!

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #9: March 16, 2007, 10:52:26 PM»
Quote from: "Gothmog"

strutstrut.
Thankss <33

Offline Frog

«Reply #10: March 16, 2007, 11:17:36 PM»
Quote from: "Ghetto"
Quote from: "Gothmog"

strutstrut.
Thankss <33

strut that stuff!

And no problem!

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #11: April 04, 2007, 07:36:11 PM»
+ Morgan :D

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #12: April 15, 2007, 05:56:24 PM»
+ Baci
+ Vegas
+ daaates~

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #13: June 04, 2007, 02:51:41 PM»
+ obnixious smilie faces
+ Keetzi?
+ Autism
+ Miki
+ Bonjour
+ Alicia (trades and art)
+ update for Tiny
+ update for Imiter
+ some other stuff

Offline Squee

«Reply #14: June 05, 2007, 04:47:00 PM»
-Clings.- My luff! :3 You'z got so many names, like a crack dealah.

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #15: June 05, 2007, 04:49:31 PM»
Quote from: "Squee"
-Clings.- My luff! :3 You'z got so many names, like a crack dealah.

yess. sucky sucky fiv-- oh wait.
thx.

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #16: June 11, 2007, 06:40:19 PM»
+ Kotzen in alts
+ Holly in alts & update in art
+ profile links

Offline Yodeldog

«Reply #17: June 11, 2007, 06:43:03 PM»
I was trying to remember what we did. xD Ragweed for WC. :D

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #18: June 11, 2007, 08:22:04 PM»
Quote from: "Snake"
I was trying to remember what we did. xD Ragweed for WC. :D

Thanks for reminding me!
Added, you got a beeg smilie face~

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #19: June 17, 2007, 09:18:57 PM»
Kotzen updated (art)

Offline Ashleigh

«Reply #20: July 11, 2007, 02:33:29 PM»
+ Spectra, Vegeta & Nayukii (crap her's is long, lol) in alts.
+ updated Squeaky in alts.
- removed smilie faces
and Mystiqe & Yokoshuichi are pending under art!

Fengo

«Reply #21: October 23, 2007, 08:37:12 AM»
Omnom.