supersaver

Author Topic: The Alyssa Scam Thread  (Read 5727 times)

Gin

• Topic Author
The Alyssa Scam Thread
«: April 22, 2010, 09:19:05 PM»
Due to the steady stream of threads about this person, we've decided to have just one thread dedicated for scams related to this. Anyone who has been scammed by Alyssa and has some form of proof that it was her is encouraged to post here. From here on out any thread created about this person will be locked or deleted since it is not necessary to create yet another thread about her.

A few rules though. This is not a discussion thread. If you're not filling out the form below, you have no reason to be posting here. Also, this is not to be used to create a personal hit list. Some of the alts that she may have used could belong to other people now so please do not harass any of the names that may come up in this thread.

Please fill out the following form as clearly as you can. Thanks. :>

Names of the alts you owned that were involved:
Names of the alts Alyssa used:
Any paypal, digos, or other forms of payment involved:
When did this happen:
Description of the incident:
Did you contact a guardian:
How was the issue resolved:
Do you have logs/screenshots of the trade:
Were you given any kind of contact information:
Anything else you would like to add:
Link to the scam thread if one was created:

=====Current Existing Threads=====

Scam Alerts **
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=34725.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=34894.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=34867.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=34832.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=33144.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=28722
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=34144
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=28448.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=32302.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=7768
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=11590.0
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=4533.0

Art Alerts **
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=12943
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=9287
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 09:55:25 PM by Eevee »

Offline Michelle

Re: The Alyssa Scam Thread
«Reply #1: May 30, 2010, 01:43:16 PM»
the intention of this board is for you to fill out the little list, to make it easier to read.
also, if her paypal came up as alyssa meadows, it should have thrown up a red flag. :/
sorry for your loss.
>>> alts for sale HERE.

Offline Fallon

«Reply #2: May 30, 2010, 05:27:52 PM»
There should be a link in the PayPal processing that gives you the other persons info including what type of account and how oldd the account is, etc.

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: May 30, 2010, 06:39:31 PM»
This thread is for gathering information on Alyssa, not discussing the scams.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Duty

«Reply #4: May 30, 2010, 08:03:27 PM»
Er, hello.

I know the owner of Fat myself very very very personally (AKA He's standing over my shoulder at this very moment). He just got on him in fact to see if he was stolen, but he hasn't been on Fat since 4/26/10 before this time just now. If your allegations, Schizo, were true, then I would have seen the login for Fat myself in his files. I call BS on your claims to have been asked about anything alt relating (or anything in general) by the owner of Fat. He is currently busy IRL working and hasn't been on furc to even make your claims plausible. Thus, there would be no paypal or anything.

For the record, Alyssa does NOT own Fat. Fat hasn't been logged into by his owner in over a month, so what the hell are you talking about?

Offline Zim

«Reply #5: May 30, 2010, 08:08:36 PM»
THIS IS NOT TO DISCUSS THE SCAMMER HERSELF, ONLY TO POST INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

THERE SHOULD BE NO DISCUSSION HERE WHATSOEVER.

Offline Ook

«Reply #6: October 21, 2010, 10:46:12 AM»
I currently own Fat and Damage.

If you have an issue with this, speak to me.

Offline X-rated

«Reply #7: October 24, 2010, 03:49:40 AM»
I now own Charmmy and a few other potentially Alyssa alts.

Offline leah

«Reply #8: December 04, 2010, 01:20:12 AM»
yay for following the rules.

Names of the alts you owned that were involved: Crawl

Names of the alts Alyssa used: Damage/Journey/Trey/Tundra

Any paypal, digos, or other forms of payment involved: None, it was alts.

When did this happen: I don't remember. Probably right after Britt posted about him lying and all that. So mid 2009

Description of the incident: "Jake" had claimed that they were holding the alt Crawl for a friend but didn't use it, so they'd let me use it and eventually just "gave" it to me. I had it for about three months when 'Chris' comes back from being on 'vacation' or something like that. I'm pretty sure they tried to change the password and email and stuff like that, but since I had it in my possession I did that already to my own email. So, Chris pops up and goes - (i didnt know they were different people at this time, but i had a suspicion) - YOU STOLE THAT ALT, IT WAS MINE, IM TELLING THE GUARDIANS, IM FRIENDS WITH A LOT OF THEM AND THEY CAN GET YOU BANNED. At first I was like 'lol whatever talk to jake he gave it to me' and he then started a bunch of drama over it and eventually, getting tired of it, I just gave him the alt for Evele, because I wanted to be compensated. Which it wasn't. But whatever.

Did you contact a guardian: No, because I didn't want to be caught in the huge drama mess and be considered a scammer/alt stealer because I had no proof that Jake gave it to me and I didn't steal it. I didn't wanna' get banned. :(

How was the issue resolved: Stated above. I eventually got it back (two/three months ago) but it lost interest in it after all that. So I sold it.

Do you have logs/screenshots of the trade: Nope. It was a long time ago. I gots a new computer now.

Were you given any kind of contact information: MSN, AIM, and I was friends with them so I talked to them on a daily basis on Damage.

Anything else you would like to add: Nope.

Link to the scam thread if one was created: I didn't.

Offline Fester

«Reply #9: February 25, 2012, 08:37:50 PM»
I have been the owner of Damaged for the past few years now.  I've been keeping the alt inactive to avoid accusations and whatnot.

If anyone has issues with this, go ahead and contact me.

Offline Bluebird

«Reply #10: April 14, 2012, 09:44:22 PM»
*Note: This is unconfirmed. I have experience dealing with Alyssa, and dealing with this user sent up a red flag.*

Suspected; Alyssa has returned.

Suspected account: Magic.mov; http://altmarket.net/index.php?action=profile;u=25667

Suspected alt: Temper; http://altmarket.net/?action=altlist;area=viewalt;alt=347076

----
I was contacted by a user new to fam (as of april 12) about buying my alt bipolar (who is currently listed as NFT, with a clear description, though this will change within the week). The user Music.mov offered $250 paypal immediately for him. When told the price was too low, she went off on a rant and immediately payed 150 GDs and an alt for the alt Temper, ported twice with 5 or so art pieces.

*It is VERY well known that alyssa pays very highly for alts. This is what made me suspicious, especially after the confrontation over bipolar, an alt previously owned by her.

*While it is NOT something that justifies accusation, the typing style shown in the screenshot is similar.

*Alyssa is recognized as someone who tends to pursue old alts that she has owned. After consideration, and her reasoning behind buying Temper (Because he's practically the same as bipolar), I believe it may be her.

*All alts on the stated account are listed as private. I know that Temper is under this account because Temper confirmed this via Whisper when asked.
  (rephrased for posting)
Bluebird: I need to speak with you
Temper: Go ahead
Bluebird: Are you Magic.mov on DA?
Bluebird: Altmarket, pardon
Temper: Yes I am
Bluebird: Nevermind then
Temper: alright then?
Temper: What do you want to talk about with the previous old owner of temper. Could it be because you were trying to buy Temper, but You found out I got him. So you said nevermind because you knew I would say no. Why 300 to start bipolar. Your sir only sound like you would only sell to someone who offered youa n outrages price for him. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm only putting one fishy after the other.
Bluebird: I have been trying to buy temper for three years. A misunderstanding resulted in Temper being, quite literally, sold out of my fingertips a week or two ago, after I waited three months for the alt. The news that he was just resold, again not to me, is upsetting, especially because that was the primary cause of my decision to sell Bipolar.
Bluebird: The price for Bipolar is set at $300 because he currently has 31 loaded ports, including an animated portrait that I paid $81 for. The empty spaces, alone, total to $150+, and the artwork and portrait art combined is more than worth the price. I am selling him for much cheaper than he is worth, and he is on auction because of the interest in him.
Bluebird: I appologize if you feel that his starting bid is too high, but i have put more than $300 into this alt, and I would like to see him go to a dedicated new owner who wont flit him off to the next googly eyed buyer within a month.
Temper: ERM. Well i cant do anything about temper not being sold to you. i through 150 gd and an alt at that at their faces just to get him which was way less then getting bipolar. I'm still happy with the end result cause their similiar in that aspect of being siblings. I'm sorry you did not buy temper I find it rediculous that I paid 150$ XD, He is now my main and I will probably never sell him.
Bluebird: I wouldnt offer $150 on temper to begin with, since he only has 2 portraits and a handfull of artwork. At this point, I no longer care, since I have wasted three years on a pointless goose chase anyway. If you change your mind about bipolar, his auction will begin at some point this week, and an end date will be determined later.
Temper: alright
Temper: appologies appologies.
Bluebird: It happens. A lot.
Temper:  :(

*Portions of this edited log were italicized to show points in the conversation that were particularly alarming. most grammatical errors were not corrected.*

Summarized FAM PMs:
1) Do you think you would sell Bipolar? I can offer 150-250$ paypal right now.
Response)I will be advertising an auction for Bipolar within the week, actually! The auction will start out at $300 and go from there, payment plans accepted on discussion. Iv had lots of people ask me about him, so I thought an auction would be best, so everyone has a chance  If you'd like, I can send you another PM when I get everything set up?
2)I never have liked auctions. 300$ is too high for a starting bid. I went to owner of Temper and I'm buying it instead. I feel there close enough.

****Please note that this is NOT confirmed yet. This is only my suspicion, coming from experience. any questions can be directly PMed to me.****

Edit 1) 
I saw your post on Alyssa scam thread, I know it's not confirmed but if it is her I spoke to the previous owner of Temper (Advil on furc, Kels on FaM I believe.) And the person who approached her about Temper was Jackass, so I'd beware of that alt aswell.
Not sure if this helps.. :s
You may post it as an edit, yep.
Also, they DID pay that high.

Edit 1a) My direct logs were not posted, as I did not have permission to post them. Instead, I edited them for content. Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:32:06 PM by Bluebird »

Lurker

• Topic Author
«Reply #11: April 14, 2012, 10:49:31 PM»
Excuse me, but your mad temper was not SOLD TO YOU. I bought temper from kels off here. for 150 GD and an alt. I think you shouldn't be pointing fingers. As far as I'm concerned..WELL you're just jacked YOU DID NOT BUY TEMPER. If I recall we had an entire situation just because you WERE NOT SOLD TEMPER FOR 3 YEARS. This is misleading to accuse me. I'm not going to tolerate it. Oh and just because I offer a ton to get an alt I REALLY want. Does not mean I did anything wrong at all. ALSO Further more people should know that your just mad at [email protected] because she didn't sell you temper. That she sold it to advil and NOT YOU. You wanted Temper because you had Bipolar. You were speaking of auctioning Bipolar because you could not have Temper. I said 300$ Was an outrages for a starting bid. So i spend less money on an alt that is similar to Bipolar and just because you wanted it. You freak out. I don't think it's fair of accusing me of being a scammer when I did nothing wrong. You're just jealous over a pixel. OMG.

YOU NEVER HAD PERMISSION TO POST LOGS.

(23:52:51) Advil: well i do not have information protaning to alyssa and they lock the thread if someone is to post information not portaning to alyssa. Edit your thread and add in that if anyone has any issues pleasse contact me as Kels on fam :)
(23:53:07) Advil: even though i dont want to get involved with these fucking retards xD
(23:55:37) Temper: Well can I have permission to post these logs up
(23:56:31) Advil: Eh sure

Oh and I love how she edited my logs to make me look like I talked retarded.
Yeah furcadia is overated.

For all we know YOU SIR MAY BE ALYSSA. You want Temper and you own Bipolar. So how we do we know? You should stop pointing fingers because you are jealous.

*EDIT*

*Personal note: This alt is very near and dear to me. I have watched him bounced around, stripped of his design, copied, and shamed throughout the years. Recently I had the opportunity to purchase his brother alt Temper, but when I was unable to do this, I decided that my desire for him is no longer greater than my need for the money I have invested in him throughout the years. This auction is at my discretion only, and in the unlikely event that I should feel the need to, it will be terminated and notices will be sent to all participants, who may make private offers via PM after the closing is announced.
Found here.

This is like admitting your only selling Bipolar because you were Jealous and throwing fits my way because You didn't get to buy Temper. FUNNY.
--

*EDIT*

I'm sure by now you can see that this user has been removed. I'm quitting. I just started playing and I get drama thrown at my face. further more. I can easily RP my characters elsewhere. Temper is mine and will rot and stay with me forever outside this stupid game for immature 10 year olds who like making false accusations because they don't get there own way. I can also and already tell that people are going to be all. "You, quit that means your Alyssa cause you're hiding / leaving" . Dear god no, where do you children get your logic from? Grow up and move on and stop blaming people just because your throwing hissyfits and being butthurt.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:06:18 AM by × »

Offline Zim

«Reply #12: April 16, 2012, 07:46:01 PM»
A few rules though. This is not a discussion thread. If you're not filling out the form below, you have no reason to be posting here. Also, this is not to be used to create a personal hit list. Some of the alts that she may have used could belong to other people now so please do not harass any of the names that may come up in this thread.

I am going to be locking this. If anyone has new Alyssa information that isn't just speculation, feel free to PM myself or another moderator so we may post it.

Offline Spud

«Reply #13: January 11, 2013, 01:37:12 AM»
Names of the alts you owned that were involved: Morgul and Recovery
Names of the alts Alyssa used: the alt she used to originally speak with me was Mobscene, before switching over to the alt Recovery to do the trade
Any paypal, digos, or other forms of payment involved: alt for alt. My alt, Morgul, for her alt, Recovery, both portedx2
When did this happen: August 4th 2012
Description of the incident:
Did you contact a guardian: yes, i spoke with them and they told me i must have not changed the email on the alt, there for the old owner went back and reset the email, taking the alt back. thus, i'd be a lost cause.
How was the issue resolved: still under investigation. gathering as much info as i can to help stop this scammer and gt my alt/alts back.
Do you have logs/screenshots of the trade:
...08/04/12 22:03:08 Recovery: Name=Recovery Password=gfdhgfgfhgdfg
08/04/12 22:03:11 Recovery: For when your back.
08/04/12 22:04:55 spud: alright :D
08/04/12 22:04:59 spud: name= Morgul
08/04/12 22:05:05 spud: pass= altforyou
08/04/12 22:05:08 spud: lol
08/04/12 22:06:17 spud: let me know when ya got it :D
08/04/12 22:07:05 Recovery: okay
08/04/12 22:07:16 Recovery: let me get it and i'll let you log on.
08/04/12 22:07:17 Recovery: ALSO
08/04/12 22:07:21 Recovery: Do you have a FAM?
08/04/12 22:07:27 Recovery: I shall  leave you feedback?
08/04/12 22:08:03 spud: alright, no problem! :D and yea i got FAM, should be under Spud. would you like me to get you the link? :3
08/04/12 22:08:29 Recovery: I can look it up leave feedback and if you want you can leaveme feedback too!
08/04/12 22:08:33 Recovery: I got him
08/04/12 22:08:40 Recovery: so i shall log off rec
08/04/12 22:08:45 spud: alright! whats your fam under? :3
08/04/12 22:08:53 Recovery: vap!

Were you given any kind of contact information: the only sort of contact info i had was her FAM vap! and the alt i had traded with her, Morgul
Anything else you would like to add:
Link to the scam thread if one was created: http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=61628.

also i know someone sent in a message to staff about this person being alyssa but nothing happened, i wish it could have been prevented
~♥You can't always think with your heart. Your heart knows no wrong and will love through the pain. When your heart feels that pain, is when you have to be smart enough to think with your head, and be strong enough to leave with your heart in one piece♥~

Offline Lilly

«Reply #14: June 07, 2013, 07:30:58 AM»
Is someone able to edit the original post? I found my thread of when I was scammed by Alyssa in 2009. http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=16558.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:32:50 AM by Takoyaki »

Offline viktoria

«Reply #15: January 30, 2015, 06:17:44 PM»
Names of the alts you owned that were involved: Tixie
Names of the alts Alyssa used: Damaged/Inked (at the time)
Any paypal, digos, or other forms of payment involved: life classics
When did this happen: 2007-2008
Description of the incident: i was contacted about selling my life classics by damaged, and met up to do a trade. silly me accepted the trade without getting what we had agreed upon at the same time i gave them/her my life classics. she then logged off and i never saw her again
Did you contact a guardian: yes
How was the issue resolved: it wasn't because unfortunately it was my fault for accepting the trade without receiving what i was promised. so technically it was my fault, even though i was scammed
Do you have logs/screenshots of the trade: no, it was a long time ago on a different computer
Were you given any kind of contact information: unfortunately no
Anything else you would like to add: no
Link to the scam thread if one was created: n/a
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:05:47 PM by viktoria »

Offline Zim

«Reply #16: January 30, 2015, 06:37:35 PM»
As mentioned in the original post:

This is not a discussion thread. If you're not filling out the form below, you have no reason to be posting here.

Please do not post unless you're filling out the form to contribute to the information already here.