supersaver

Author Topic: Problem with altsEDIT Alucard?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Nami

Problem with altsEDIT Alucard?
«: April 11, 2010, 02:04:40 PM»
EDIT 2: Ookami has been fixed :D

EDIT:
Talking to one old owner of Ookami.

Anyone know a way to contact Alucard?

--------------------

Soo I quit the whole alt trading stuff a long time ago after I bought a few of the last ones I really wanted and I don't know how things have really changed and what to do anymore about an alt that I can't seem to retrieve.

My computer totally crashed on me back in October and I lost everything on it.
Not long after, I realized "ohshit my alts" so I quickly went and tried to retrieve the few alts I actually own now and two I didn't get the passwords for. Found out I didn't register them to my email apparently D; And I don't remember all those emails I used to use for alt names.. I remembered one but neither were on that email. The alts are Vash and Ookami that I'm missing. Both were ported and both I remember OLD passwords to but not newer ones.  I sent an email to Furc but never got a reply. Do they still want you to contact guardians for this kinda thing or do they even bother helping alt trading stuff? I've been out of this trading loop for too long xD; Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 11:51:48 PM by Nami »

Victor

Re: Problem with alts, whats the best thing to do?
«Reply #1: April 12, 2010, 04:20:24 PM»
alt trading stuff is usually a 'good luck with that' thing.
if i'm reading correctly, you can't remember the password nor the e-mail that you had Ookami and Vash on?
if that's the case, i would recommend trying harder to recall either of those things, because the guardians won't help you. for example, Suicune is ported, and lost forever in the abyss because of this exact same situation.

Offline Nami

«Reply #2: April 12, 2010, 04:47:51 PM»
Yeeeah that's what I figured things were like now. Looks like some more have been lost to the abyss D;

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #3: April 12, 2010, 07:03:06 PM»
Another thing to try, is to get in contact whoever you bought the alts from, and see if they can contact furc to recover the alts for you?
I know if they created the names, they have no problem returning the alts to the creator.

Offline Nami

Re: Problem with altsEDIT Alucard?
«Reply #4: April 15, 2010, 02:17:53 PM»
I've tried old emails that I remember but none seem to have their passwords..

I'm talking to one girl that used to own Ookami but I need to try and get ahold of Alucard about Vash. Anyone know a contact alt for him/her?

Offline Sync

«Reply #5: April 15, 2010, 02:46:12 PM»
just whisper alucard for alucard. that's how i got him.

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #6: April 15, 2010, 03:02:49 PM»
In-game is your best bet, I'll look into getting in touch with him to help you out tho.

Offline Jearu

«Reply #7: April 15, 2010, 07:46:07 PM»
I've sent Alucard a link to this thread, hopefully he'll check it out. Otherwise, as others have said, whisper Alucard. :3
Wanting life owl, woolie, rabben, and classics.

Offline Alucard

«Reply #8: April 15, 2010, 09:48:16 PM»
Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Alucard!

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. -wizard of oz

Offline Nami

«Reply #9: April 15, 2010, 11:33:09 PM»
Thank you guys<333

Guessing the one on the account of Alucard would be Alucard? Lol D:
I do not wish to face the wrath D8 Just wondering if Im right with remembering that I bought Vash from you? If maybe he was somehow still on your email or something. Or if you were the original creator of him to where I could maybe get your assistance in getting him back even though I did buy him quite a long time ago :c

Offline Alucard

«Reply #10: April 18, 2010, 05:49:35 PM»
Yeah, I got an email about vash "password change request" I thought it was being hacked so I changed the password. Just whisper me in furcadia I'll hook ya up with the pass. I don't trust sending it via this forum.

Offline Nami

«Reply #11: April 20, 2010, 08:56:03 PM»
Omg ;w; Thank you! I'll try to catch ya on furc then!

supersaver