supersaver

Author Topic: Stolen and resold alt.  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Fox

Stolen and resold alt.
«: March 29, 2010, 06:39:50 PM»
KSO.

I've been on and off furc for a while now, mostly off as im selling my alts.
I returned today to find my alt "Bleed" online, Curious I attempted to log on and got the LOLZ WRONG PASSWORD message of doom.

I took the next step and contacted bleed, it turns out this person, Setoek had bought bleed.
Setoek is being helpful in providing information about this, however its not very useful as i've no idea who people are.
But apparently the alt was sold to him by "Laxus" For a life tygard and 20gd (anyone who knows me knows this is a lulzy price too) So any helpful idea about who this person is. And what's happened here would be good.
I've emailed Cironir and i'm waiting on a responce, but we all know how thats likely to end.

Now, the fact will be if it costs me to buy back this alt from setoek for the price he paid, i will, and the alt will rot. Sooo help guys, especially if you're interested in the alt later. :O

Also, no, Pw/s arent guessable involving Caps, numbers, and the like. ..

mkay let me explain the details a little better for those who don't get it.
Bleed was shared over a year ago, with a certain two faced, back stabbing bitch who should have died already but hasnt had the good grace to do so. Password was changed.
My network setup makes it pretty impossible to access my system with threatening software such as trojans/keyloggers and the like.
All my passwords are of the area "AOjoihg0sa9h98h98HIhY98y hhKH"
Other alts being shared have different passes. etcetc.

nom
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 07:40:12 PM by Fox »

Juro

Re: Stolen and resold alt.
«Reply #1: March 29, 2010, 07:24:59 PM»
Were you sharing the alt/did anyone else know the password? Or did you remember to change the email before changing the password when you obtained the alt? If you hadn't, and the password wasn't guessable it could of been a keylogger. But then again I don't see why they would only take one alt.

There was a thing involving a list of alts and passwords being released a few months back, but I think that may have been resolved, I'm not too sure. Anywho, I added the guy who sold it to pounce. The name doesn't seem to be listed or show up in any threads, so I'll see if I can get some info. Good luck D:

Offline hanako

«Reply #2: March 29, 2010, 08:58:11 PM»
I know who you are talking about, she used to hang out with me when she had share on that alt... But she had to wipe her system a couple months ago, so it probably isn't her. :\

Offline Fox

«Reply #3: March 30, 2010, 08:02:49 AM»
I know who you are talking about, she used to hang out with me when she had share on that alt... But she had to wipe her system a couple months ago, so it probably isn't her. :\

I dont think anyone was accussing her of anything. I'm more than sure anyone who knows her is aware she's too LOLZRETARD to do something like this.

supersaver