supersaver

Author Topic: I believe i have a scam - got corpsed back. - WARNING  (Read 1314 times)

ashlon

• Topic Author
I believe i have a scam - got corpsed back. - WARNING
«: March 23, 2010, 12:40:49 PM»
Not only did i trade famous for corsped, but less then a week later, i cant log into corpsed. his password was changed and the email was changed seeing how he is no longer verified with my email. so in return i took famous back doing password change by knowing the email hasn't been changed from mine. So I'll have her for now, famous/corsped if you didn't do this or have reason as to who might have, pm me so i can give famous back. thankyou, sorry if I'm not a theif I'm protecting my trades =) Thankyou!

---
*EDIT*
got her back, after a eye witness with a hacker me and famous caught the person dead on the spot. After a hassel I got corpsed back.

(16:53:30) Ayy: (16:57:34) Corpsed: i have plenty of good alts thankyou very much like trey and jake.
(16:54:30) absurd: omg
(16:54:40) absurd: arnt trey and jaek alyssa's alts?
(16:54:44) absurd: jake*
(16:54:51) Ayy: I think. i'll check fam
(16:56:03) Ayy: jake is owned by Ewan(fam username) and trey is not listed
(16:59:22) absurd: Im trying to figure out old posts on trey/jake
(16:59:30) Ayy: Ok.
(17:00:42) absurd: http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=33144.0 look here
(17:05:14) Ayy: did you try it?
(17:05:18) Ayy: brb
(17:05:24) absurd: im trying it now.
(17:06:38) absurd: it worked! im changing email and password
(17:07:00) absurd: im still reporting this. may i have permission to use your logs i wanna post this on FAM.
--

LOGS REMOVED BY STAFF. It doesn't matter if the person is in the wrong or not, you NEED permission to post the whisper logs. There are no loopholes.

--
we think this person could have been alyssa but were unsure, anyone have trey or jake at this current time?

permission to post the logs was given by ayy didn't think the hackers opinion was nessassary
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 03:09:31 PM by Zim »

Offline Zim

Re: I believe i have a scam
«Reply #1: March 23, 2010, 02:13:30 PM»
First off... http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=2734.0

Also, have you emailed the guardians?

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Alison

Re: I believe i have a scam
«Reply #2: March 23, 2010, 03:33:47 PM»
I did not do this.
I had famous logged in all night last night. I went to sleep around 7am, and I just woke up (4pm)
Famous' furc. window was disconnected.
I thought someone stole her but now I see you have her. So that takes a weight off my shoulders.
But in regaurds to Corpsed, I do not have her.
Contact;
In game: Columbus,
msn: sxebus

Offline Zim

Re: I believe i have a scam - got corpsed back. - WARNING
«Reply #3: March 23, 2010, 04:26:33 PM»
Locked. If you have any further information to add, feel free to PM me or another mod and we'll post it for you.

I'm only mean out of necessity.