supersaver

Author Topic: Gone and Impersonating? Tarrant!  (Read 863 times)

Offline Unicorn

Gone and Impersonating? Tarrant!
«: March 02, 2010, 09:49:20 PM»
So, awhile ago, I had created the alt Tarrant, which meant Thunder in some other language. The alt was created for a friend of mine, because I was playing one of their offspring. Well, I had it registered and stuff, password secure, and I went on hiatus for a few weeks.

I return, to find Tarrant's password and email had been changed. I tried to retrieve it, but it didnt work.

My sister, Relax, said she had seen Tarrant in TGT and roleplayed with him. He was impersonating me, but she didnt fall for it. Rel has had a few more encounters, unsure if I had let the alt expire. I told her, I hadnt, and since then, Tarrant hadnt shown up.

I can assure you all, that Tarrant is not me, and that the alt was stolen. If you see him around, could you tell me where he lingers? I want to try to talk to him.

My next move will be to email guardians. But I dont know if they'll help me.

Braelyn

Re: Gone and Impersonating? Tarrant!
«Reply #1: March 03, 2010, 01:26:46 AM»
are you sure you didn't just tell the friend that you made the alt for the password and email and they're using it now?

Offline Flaw

«Reply #2: March 03, 2010, 09:38:00 AM»
Your first step should always be to email the guardians before posting here. They'd be far more likely to help you retrieve your alt.

Gin

«Reply #3: March 03, 2010, 10:08:51 AM»
Your first step should always be to email the guardians before posting here. They'd be far more likely to help you retrieve your alt.
I dont see any harm in creating a thread about the situation so long as an email is being sent. The rule is there to help prevent people from using this forum as an alternative to contacting a guardian.

Anyway, I'm going to lock this thread to prevent more off topic posting. When Rah hears from a guardian they can send me a PM and I'll unlock the thread then.

supersaver