supersaver

Author Topic: IRONY/ALEX/ALYSSA/TREY/JAKE ALL THE SAME!  (Read 5683 times)

Offline Kell

IRONY/ALEX/ALYSSA/TREY/JAKE ALL THE SAME!
«: February 10, 2010, 05:50:20 PM»
I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about Alyssa and her escapades of stealing alts and pretending to be other people. Sorry to say, that she is back, and now is pretending to be Alex/Irony/Beatle & whatever alts she has listed on that fam account which can be found http://altmarket.net/index.php?action=altlist;area=owned;owner=14301. Anyone notice Cull and Jarred? The alts 'TREY' used to have before supposedly he/alyssa/chris/jake quit?

Let me enlighten you on how I made this discovery, before I give you some proof to the allegations..

I had a lot of my alts stolen. http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=32231.0 as you can see there my friend Glitterbob was nice enough to start a thread about it of her own accord. I had made a journal about my loss on DeviantArt http://bongit.deviantart.com/journal/29566083/. Anyways, a few days had went by, and without any help from the guardians I had started to lose hope about ever getting my alts back, until out of the blue, my friend (who had also made the fam thread) noted me on dA with good news.
--logs removed--

I was absolutely thrilled! I was whispered by Beatle who had ‘supposedly’ bought Buddhist, and in exchange for my alt back I had paid him the two spaces he had supposedly lost from buying the alt.

--logs removed--

Beatle explained their name was ALEX, and after the transaction was complete I figured we would never talk again. I was surprised when a couple days later ‘Alex’ whispered me again, but this time with the intent of just pleasant conversation. That was fine. And then ‘Alex’ started typing like someone I knew… Someone who we all know; Alyssa. He consecutively used the same words that Alyssa uses, started typing in the same grammatical pattern and everything. I’ve known Alyssa too long not to instantly recognize her typing; so I devised a plan of my own. I started talking about Alyssa, and falsified that I had feelings for her. ALL OF A SUDDEN, Alex couldn’t get enough of talking about Alyssa and how I should call her and we should make up, because we sounded like the perfect couple. I played along some more, and even re-added Alyssa’s msn.

Guess what? When I started talking to her, she told me she had a present for me. Can you guess what it was? IT WAS MY ALT ANNIHILATE. She told me she had sold Damage, Trey, AND Tundra just to get that alt back for me. That was cool, I got my alt back. Then the next day, guess what happened? She told me she had another present for me through text message and told me to check my e-mail ASAP. So I did, and what did I find? SHE HAD EMAILED ME ALL OF THE REMAINING INI FILES FROM MY STOLEN ALTS. Coincidence? I think not.

Well I had gotten all of my important alts back. I had others stolen, but what I really cared about were those five who I considered to be my babies. We stopped talking.

Then yesterday I’m browsing around FAM and come to find this under the thread PORTED ALTS* , JARRED, TUSKS, PLAYFUL, CHAMBERLAIN ETC which was started by IRONY which is BEATLE’S alt.
Unported: Asking 2-10GD Jarred Aquaman (on hold) Stryker Shocky Catheryn Chamberlain Jackknife Steffano

Chamberlain, Jackknife, and Steffano were alts also stolen from me. How is it a coincidence that BEATLE/IRONY also has those alts which were mine? Along with Buddhist? And then coincidentally ALYSSA had the rest of my stolen alts? It’s not, because she’s the one who stole all of them in the first place.

Also, to amuse myself, I’ll post the links Irony gave to prove she/he/it made the alts.
Since it appears that creating an alt means you have stole it and since this apparently makes you someone else. Here are screen shots proving that these were created by me. The alts in question are: Shocky, Jackknife, Steffano and Chamberlain.

http://i49.tinypic.com/ilvvyb.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/fnqyh2.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/25fje5c.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/av6e7l.png
Notice that Chamberlain, Jackknife, and Steffano were all made consecutively right after the other? Is that a coincidence also? Does this also mean that the other alt was stolen as well?

HOW DO I KNOW THAT BEATLE/IRONY/ALEX/ALYSSA ARE THE SAME PEOPLE? HERES YOU’RE PROOF. AND REMEMBER, ALYSSA USED TO GO BY TREY/JAKE/CHRIS WHO HAD THE ALTS DAMAGE/TUNDRA/TREY/CULL ETC.

(17:23:45) Vermouth: I was actually going to ask you if you had the phone number so we could
compare. Everything seems to fit, otherwise. Sounds like a girl on the phone, makes false
promises.
(17:23:57) Vermouth: Right now "Jake" wants to come visit me the 17th and I'm playing along to see what excuse I get
(17:24:40) Vermouth: He told me when we traded MSN names that his name is Jake, but he's going around as Alex to hide from some drama that's going around.

HERES THE FOOTNOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD IRONY STARTED TO SELL HIS ALTS.

Sold
Czech to Niffy
Mongrel to Ruke
Toker to Katrina
Hustle to Hup
Blame traded for Stryker
Racial to Crawl
Tundra to Hill
Sparta to Stray? - DID NOT COME WITH SITE OR DESIGN
Lap to Tennessee
Bowel lost ini/password
Biana to Balthazar
Chokeslam to Crawl
Playful to Ashlon
Chamberlain to Bettia
Steffano to Temper/Dutch

OH LOOK, theres Tundra! And oh look, theres Blame! Which was another one of Alyssa’s alts, which she commissioned me to make a port for. http://bongit.deviantart.com/art/blame-portrait-132791901 NOTICE HOW THE ARTIST’S NOTE SAYS ‘PAYMENT FOR JAKE’.

Also in the PORTED ALTS* , JARRED, TUSKS, PLAYFUL, CHAMBERLAIN ETC thread Irony had started was another one of Alyssa/Trey/Jake/Chris’s alts, Cull.
Ported: Asking 10-35GD
Cull* (big maybe)
Spool*
Tusks****
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 11:32:16 PM by Kell »
when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Offline Kell

Re: IRONY/ALEX/ALYSSA/TREY/JAKE ALL THE SAME!
«Reply #1: February 10, 2010, 05:56:59 PM»
And, to humor everyone, I’ll post more logs.

02/10/10 17:30:41 Vermouth: I could tell Irony was a huge liar. Said they were in the hospital when they weren't, told me they'd give me a life catten and never did.
02/10/10 17:31:10 Shawty: thats exactly, what she does
02/10/10 17:31:13 Vermouth: And I never really put 2 and 2 together until a moment or so ago when I got this whisper: (16:50:05) Irony: APPERENTLY I STOLE ALTS THAT I MADE AND APPERENTLY MY NAME I ALYSSA AN APPERENTLY IM A SCAMMER LOL (16:50:07) Irony: god why does (16:50:10) Irony: kelly LOVE drama (16:51:21) Vermouth: o.o (16:51:29) Vermouth: What? (16:53:30) Irony: http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=32662.15
02/10/10 17:31:36 Vermouth: Then it all just seemed to fit, so I looked your post back up and sure enough..
02/10/10 17:32:00 Shawty: she cant back up anything well but thinks she can and is so good at it.
02/10/10 17:32:11 Shawty: she types just like jake/trey/cam/every other fuck she made up
02/10/10 17:32:12 Shawty: >_>
02/10/10 17:32:20 Vermouth: >_>
02/10/10 17:32:30 Shawty: cull was 'trey,' me and kelly exposed jake and trey to be the same person, so when she had cull listed i knew it was her
02/10/10 17:32:31 Shawty: plus
02/10/10 17:33:01 Vermouth: Well I'm glad to help in any way I can, and you have permission to post my logs if you block my name out. I don't want her to flip out before I can get whatever information we might need, if I can.
02/10/10 17:33:42 Shawty: she stole alts from kelly, annihiliate and like 5 more. when kelly played a game acting like she missed alyssa etc its SUCH A COINCIDENCE that alyssa had the ini files/passwords and gifted them back to her. so kellys been confirming it all along for me.
02/10/10 17:33:47 Shawty: that means so much

(17:58:20) Vermouth: So lets talk. DDR and Squire? Scrappy? Were those stolen? Does Britt know you're really a girl irl? I'm glad I found everything out before the trade tomorrow, because it really would have sucked to have been screwed over. Go ahead and try to deny that you're Alyssa. Cool, we have the same name :D ANYWAY I have all the proof I need to confirm who you are.
(17:58:34) Irony: wtf
 (17:58:38) Vermouth: I do :>
(17:58:40) Irony: HOW AM I A GIURL
 (17:58:43) Irony: wtf is with people
(17:58:43) Vermouth: And it really sucks to be lied to.
(17:58:52) Irony: gee im not but ok
(17:58:56) Vermouth: Yes you are.
 (17:59:01) Irony: your proof is what?
 (17:59:06) Vermouth: I just did a reverse phone look up on your number.
(17:59:17) Irony: that doesnt mean shit LOL
(17:59:23) Vermouth: And it came back belongning to Geneva Meadows. Hm.. Alyssa Meadows. That's strange eh?
(17:59:36) Irony: considering im not an alyssa meadows sure
(17:59:46) Vermouth: Prove you're not?
 (17:59:50) Vermouth: You sure sound like a girl on the phone.
 (17:59:59) Irony: gee i could show up on the 17th 
(18:00:04) Irony: idc what i sound like 
(18:00:05) Vermouth: You'll find a reason not to :> 
(18:00:10) Irony: no i wont 
(18:00:12) Vermouth: I'm 100% sure of that.

02/10/10 18:06:00 Vermouth: (18:01:20) Irony: you can thik whatcha like idc (18:01:26) Irony: aint woth my time honestly (18:02:18) Irony: and i call with private number especally since i would be flying in from alabama sweetpie (18:03:00) Irony: oh btw britt has looked up that number as well (18:03:05) Irony: so ohwell (18:03:36) Vermouth: That makes no sense. (18:04:57) Irony: my grandma 1 is remarried  i dont talk to her hardly and ive been in bama for a tiny bit now me an britt trying to work shit out but me im not a chick and im not the person that kell thinks i am either sorry thats hard to belive for people (18:05:35) Vermouth: Well when ALL of the evidence clearly states you are.
02/10/10 18:06:05 Vermouth: I don't even understand what that means.
02/10/10 18:06:16 Shawty: LMFAO THATS EXACTLY HOW ALYSSA TYPES
02/10/10 18:21:46 Shawty: whats funny is 'alex' doesnt know me as britt
02/10/10 18:21:50 Shawty: funny how she did
02/10/10 18:21:59 Shawty: and how she knows so much about kelly..ahem.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 11:41:08 PM by Kell »
when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Offline Kell

«Reply #2: February 10, 2010, 06:13:26 PM»
Also, everyone can refer to some previous posts made my people about Alyssa/Irony/Alex/Jake, which feature some alts in them that can further prove my allegations and my points.

http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=28448.0

http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=28722.0

when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Joel

«Reply #3: February 10, 2010, 06:31:32 PM»
i'm pretty sure irony here on fam made a freebie thread a while ago with most of the alts on irony's current list for the taking. i know people claimed them at the time but i don't think anyone actually received them. because they're still on her list. obviously that really isn't a scam because they were free, but it adds to the sketchy demeanor.

unless most were claimed by the same person, which is a possibility?

Offline Battle

«Reply #4: February 10, 2010, 06:32:16 PM»
air tight case. good show my dear

Offline Ook

«Reply #5: February 10, 2010, 06:34:52 PM»
I've just been asked to check the .ini files (Jackknife an Shocky), and here are my screenshots of the logged on charcters with my Pounce box hovering to cast a shadow over the dates, to prove they havent been edited.

http://i45.tinypic.com/29vcnsw.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/34t98wm.jpg

There's my two cents.

i'm pretty sure irony here on fam made a freebie thread a while ago with most of the alts on irony's current list for the taking. i know people claimed them at the time but i don't think anyone actually received them. because they're still on her list. obviously that really isn't a scam because they were free, but it adds to the sketchy demeanor.

This mentioned thread was a RAGEQUIT thread - pretty sure Irony sent out messages saying that they had decided not to quit, and apologising for not actually giving the alts.

ALSO: Where are your permissions to post these whisper logs? Pretty sure that's against Furc rules.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:38:14 PM by Ook »

Joel

«Reply #6: February 10, 2010, 06:36:40 PM»
yeah, i remember the thread saying that they were being given away because she was quitting and didn't have the time to sell them. and i'm pretty sure the thread was created by the fam username "beatle", and was changed to irony since then, but i'm not completely sure with that.

Offline skylar

«Reply #7: February 10, 2010, 06:42:21 PM»
ohhhh kelly doll~ I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY YOU SAID EVERYTHING FOR ME! i'll just add in the fact you and i are the ones who exposed jake/trey to be the same person with a 3-wayed phone call in the past & that we've been through hell & back shit with her. im sorry she stole your alts, too darling. ;c

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR LOVELY RESOURCE FOR CONFIRMING GENEVA MEADOWS' NUMBER WITH ALYSSA MEADOWS, TOO. she's a total doll and confirmed it for us 100% that alyssa = alex/beatle/irony/sparta/etc.

i knew already when i noticed 'cull' was listed under irony's list - in case you guys dont know, cull was supposedly one of 'trey's' alts back in the day before trey and jake (+all the other dudes alyssa made up) were all exposed to be the same person aka alyssa. her excuses are pathetic and sheer bogus, and if you guys fall for anything she says or defend her, i'm sorry but you're just fucking yourself over. also, tusks, spool, etc. - a couple alts i knew 'jake' owned back in the day, are also listed on irony's list. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

i also find it funny how "alex" told our darling resource things like "Britt tried to track the number too" blah blah, hey "ALEX," how do you know what i've tried to do in the past to expose alyssa, hell, how do you even know my fucking NAME?

hi alyssa i know you're reading this, i think it's exceedingly pathetic you have nothing better to do with your life than dodge 2-3 bans on a pixel game, basically spending years of your life to fuck over people on the internet. EXTREME BADASS RIGHT THERE, SCREWING INNOCENT PEOPLE OVER ON A GOD DAMNED INTERNET GAME! ~with love, britt. #SO

i dont need to say anymore really but god forbid anyone be in doubt i'm behind kelly all the way and will happily explain any & everything further if needed~
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:44:44 PM by savannah »
i will be your DOLL, i will be your GIRL
i will REMOVE YOUR HEART, i will BURN YOUR WORLD

Offline Battle

«Reply #8: February 10, 2010, 06:45:01 PM»
i like ur facebook ook. is matt ur bf? :)

Offline Ook

«Reply #9: February 10, 2010, 06:47:51 PM»
i like ur facebook ook. is matt ur bf? :)

No need for a post like that. I know you can type coherently.
That's not my facebook page, and Matt is just a friend, thankyou.

Offline Sheikah

«Reply #10: February 10, 2010, 06:55:11 PM»

I can pretty much confirm this. I remember asking for sparta and getting no response, then suddenly the thread was gone. If i look back im sure my sent to folder would now say irony instead of beatle...
Mojo/Sheikah in-game

Offline Kell

«Reply #11: February 10, 2010, 07:04:57 PM»
Thanks so much to all of you who are providing information and taking the time to post to this thread! For the person who asked if I had permission, I do.

Thanks to Vermouth, our lovely source for her helpful information. She originally asked for her name to be blocked out, but later gave permission for it to be visible. She was the one who was talking to Irony, so everyone knows.

02/10/10 17:33:01 Vermouth: Well I'm glad to help in any way I can, and you have permission to post my logs if you block my name out. I don't want her to flip out before I can get whatever information we might need, if I can.

02/10/10 17:58:16 Vermouth: Yeah, don't take the time to block out my name. I don't care now, and I'd hate to have to hastle you with it :>

when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Offline Battle

«Reply #12: February 10, 2010, 07:11:07 PM»
wow no need to bitch. lol obviously i struck a nerve.

Victor

«Reply #13: February 10, 2010, 07:23:32 PM»
you guys fuckin rock for dealing with this dipshit and bringing this to the attention of the community. <3

just so the community is aware: this person IS perma-banned from Furcadia, but they keep coming back. their identity as being ALL the same person (Alyssa Meadows) has been proven by staff members of DEP... so any points anyone tries to 'prove' at this point contrary to this will be pretty much be null and void as far as i'm concerned.

on top of this, i asked Rikki here on FAM to provide an IP check for me for IRONY and HATCHBACK on here because of this thread here where we called them out as being suspicious:
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=32302.30
OH FUCKING GEE!! turns out they're the same person. i TOTALLY DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YOU GUYS?? HOLY SHIT!!
no jk, i did~ #SR.

here are their profiles:
http://altmarket.net/index.php?action=profile;u=14301
http://altmarket.net/index.php?action=profile;u=13997

same person.
you know what that means, right?
that thread is a sham- they FAKED stealing their own alt.
that's fucking right. they tried to pin ALL the blame on one of their throw-away alts while looking innocent on their 'new persona' at the same time. two birds one stone- too bad it came back to bite them in the ass, huh?

just a warning to the community that this person isn't going to stop, even with a complete Furc banning, and you're all going to just have to keep your eyes peeled.
yes, there is no god. the fact that someone as desperate and pathetic as Alyssa exists is proof enough of that.

EDIT: also, i eagerly await the 17th to see what kind of new, bullshit excuse Alyssa will have for not showing up to 'prove' she is totally a 'man' irl.
will it be fake disease? made-up panic attacks? car wrecks on roads that don't fucking exist?!
you'll have to fill us in, kelly, darlin~
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:35:14 PM by Victor »

Offline Kell

«Reply #14: February 10, 2010, 08:42:27 PM»
Thanks Victor darling.
Also I found the logs of when I tricked Alyssa. Notice how the typing is dead on?

--Logs Removed--
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:16:33 PM by rikki »
when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Offline Kell

«Reply #15: February 10, 2010, 09:00:52 PM»
I doubt Alyssa would be able to come up with a dA name like that, lol! She's not very skilled with vocabulary..

Besides that, I believe I'm the only actual person who's seen Alyssa, since we used to webcam together, and if the webcam on that dA is actually IntrinsicVenom then no, that is not the same Alyssa.
when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #16: February 10, 2010, 09:20:12 PM»
Claiming to have permission and showing permission to post logs are two different things.

Sorry, but I removed all the whisper logs that did not have any visible proof of being allowed to be seen publicly.
You're going to have to summarize all of them or show/obtain proof of asking for permission.

Offline Wulf

«Reply #17: February 10, 2010, 10:26:15 PM»
Claiming to have permission and showing permission to post logs are two different things.

Sorry, but I removed all the whisper logs that did not have any visible proof of being allowed to be seen publicly.
You're going to have to summarize all of them or show/obtain proof of asking for permission.

I did give permission for them to post my logs. Which was posted in a reply to the thread :o
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #18: February 10, 2010, 10:28:23 PM»
I overlooked that, but the other logs had no definitive proof of permission being given, and gone they went.

Offline Wulf

«Reply #19: February 10, 2010, 10:37:22 PM»
It's alright :> Just letting you know that if they repost my logs, it's okay :>

Offline Wulf

«Reply #20: February 10, 2010, 11:06:58 PM»
It's people like this Alyssa (Who I'm shamed to share a name with :<) That make me not want to trust people anymore.

I just went through with a trade, and when I was told that they'd be getting GD by the end of the week, in the same amout that Irony and mentioned to me, it made me leery. I hate to have to be so worried.

It's people like that who ruin the whole experience and make me lose my faith in humanity.

Can't DEP do anything about her, having been life-banned 3 times?

Offline Kell

«Reply #21: February 10, 2010, 11:44:04 PM»
I have re-posted the logs I have had permission to use.
Shawty/Britt/Savannah has given her permission too:
flinstoner. says:
 NOW
 down where i said to humor everyone i'll post more logs
 well wait
 let me see if it will let me do it
 can i un-bleep your name?
Espeon. says:
 sure

Hope that clears everything up.
when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Offline Flaw

«Reply #22: February 11, 2010, 12:13:19 AM»
The alt Sparta no longer belongs to Irony/Alyssa/Willy Wonka/Whoever it is.

[EDIT]
 Although I'm unsure as to whether or not this is necessarily "beneficial" to the thread/matter itself since everyone's mind has pretty much been made up about this chick, whoever they are, they're very sketchy. I gave them half the payment for Sparta and they tried to demand the alt back and claim it didn't come with the website, artwork, or design; although it was listed that it did. Then proceeded to promptly freak the hell out on me when I pointed out that it said I did. Much more to the story, but all in all, she came across as a bit of a basket case when I dealt with her.

e____e Only on Furcadia, I swear..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 12:23:32 AM by Flaw »

Offline Kell

«Reply #23: February 11, 2010, 12:28:40 AM»
[EDIT]
 Although I'm unsure as to whether or not this is necessarily "beneficial" to the thread/matter itself since everyone's mind has pretty much been made up about this chick, whoever they are, they're very sketchy. I gave them half the payment for Sparta and they tried to demand the alt back and claim it didn't come with the website, artwork, or design; although it was listed that it did. Then proceeded to promptly freak the hell out on me when I pointed out that it said I did. Much more to the story, but all in all, she came across as a bit of a basket case when I dealt with her.

I'm sorry to hear that, Flaw. And I'm not surprised in the least. I hope and trust you were able to get the money/gd back that you payed her. :)
when you look at me,
you look at the devil.

Offline Flaw

«Reply #24: February 11, 2010, 12:36:23 AM»
^
Actually, not quite. But thank-you regardless.

"Irony/alex/willy wonka/the master of disguise" told me that she wanted the alt back and that she'd return my money because the furling she planned to purchase had already been sold. The deal we agreed upon had nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not someone sold her a furling, so I promptly reminded her of this. I told her that it wasn't exactly my folly that shit fell through on some other participant's end. I just personally thought she should have had all that mess together before practically demanding the money immediately. Again, more to the story but this person genuinely sounds like a bit of a loon, so I don't really feel the need to post the entire story publicly and get stalked or harassed by whatever it is.

But I am in possession of Sparta, so I just wanted to post and notify everyone reading the thread of such so I don't receive any ridiculous flame whispers about how I'm some crazy, confused, alt-stealing tranny. Or whatever this confused child is.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 12:38:48 AM by Flaw »