supersaver

Author Topic: so...  (Read 1149 times)

Offline LSD

so...
«: January 27, 2010, 09:29:40 PM»
how about that state of the union speech?
alts in thread, quitting

Offline Hugo

Re: so...
«Reply #1: January 27, 2010, 10:51:10 PM»
A chicken in every pot a digo on every account.

Offline Sheikah

«Reply #2: January 27, 2010, 11:01:41 PM»
I am unfamiliar with what you are referring to. Educate me?

Offline LSD

«Reply #3: January 28, 2010, 03:36:18 AM»
I am unfamiliar with what you are referring to. Educate me?
wat. fer real?
alts in thread, quitting

Offline Hugo

«Reply #4: January 28, 2010, 10:35:53 AM»
State of the Union Address. President Obama. Unless you live outside the U.S.

Offline LSD

«Reply #5: January 28, 2010, 12:29:51 PM»
so i guess no one watches anything to do with politics, nor thinks about politics, nor feels like discussing politics?

not even a little lol at the fact that the entire republican side of the room pretty much didn't acknowledge anything he was saying?
alts in thread, quitting

Electric Guitar

«Reply #6: January 28, 2010, 01:37:11 PM»
so i guess no one watches anything to do with politics, nor thinks about politics, nor feels like discussing politics?

not even a little lol at the fact that the entire republican side of the room pretty much didn't acknowledge anything he was saying?

As if that's anything new. Stubborn attitudes are always preventive of getting anything done. Imagine if the two parties worked really closely together for a change? (Not that they don't to a point.)

Here's the video for those who didn't get a chance to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kYW_fgaDDM&feature=player_embedded

Vince

«Reply #7: January 28, 2010, 03:44:34 PM»
i'm going to start watching and recording these now in the chance that someone plants a bullet in his forehead.

Offline Zim

«Reply #8: January 28, 2010, 04:51:35 PM»

You have to keep in mind the general agebase of FAM, and Furcadia in general...

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #9: January 28, 2010, 06:40:25 PM»
I'm sorry I can't comment on this. I was in class last night and have not had a chance to watch this yet. However, I'm sure there wasn't any new information in his speech. He'll stand his course and get what he wants done if he can.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline LSD

«Reply #10: January 28, 2010, 07:22:00 PM»
narn, you are excused.

well i forgot i was dealing with the prepubescent. =P ....... am i now too old for this shit?

as for the general snobbishness of one party to another, they have to come to some kind of agreement, or i'll be the one implanting bullets in a few choice skulls.
alts in thread, quitting

Offline Narnia

«Reply #11: January 28, 2010, 07:25:51 PM»
I really wouldn't make comments about putting bullets in any congressperson's head.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline LSD

«Reply #12: January 28, 2010, 08:13:08 PM»
hey hey i didn't make any specifications now did i =P
alts in thread, quitting