supersaver

Author Topic: Roleplaying board added!  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Narnia

Roleplaying board added!
«: January 10, 2010, 11:06:56 PM»
I've added a roleplaying board here for those looking for an alternate place to roleplay! Please enjoy and let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, or concerns.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline LSD

Re: Roleplaying board added!
«Reply #1: January 10, 2010, 11:20:30 PM»
would allowing kylie to make her own account from the same ip address be allowed? i know multiple accounts hasn't been allowed which is why we've been sharing but i think at this point and time shed be better off having her own.
alts in thread, quitting

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: January 10, 2010, 11:22:26 PM»
That's fine. We're okay with multiple people from the same IP address as long as it's not the same person with multiple accounts.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline LSD

«Reply #3: January 10, 2010, 11:23:15 PM»
That's fine. We're okay with multiple people from the same IP address as long as it's not the same person with multiple accounts.
sweet x) thanks for clarifying
alts in thread, quitting

Vince

«Reply #4: January 12, 2010, 05:17:55 PM»
I BELIEVE you at least make an OOC sub forum like famafia's game boards thing so people could discuss stuff. you know... that would help a lot.

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #5: January 14, 2010, 09:53:46 AM»
An OOC section in the RP section would make sense. People could discuss RP related things, like storylines and looking for people who'd like to start one, and it wouldn't get mixed up in the random things that go on in FAMafia

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: January 14, 2010, 10:34:44 AM»
Done.

Vince

«Reply #7: January 14, 2010, 10:37:43 AM»
yay :'D

supersaver