supersaver

Author Topic: Forum update.  (Read 3523 times)

Offline Narnia

Forum update.
«: December 31, 2009, 10:43:18 PM»
The forums were recently updated. If you were using the Dark theme you may have been reset back to the light theme and will need to change your selection on the front page. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you see any problem!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Asher

Re: Forum update.
«Reply #1: January 01, 2010, 01:37:00 AM»
I am having viewing the statuses of alts from a users profile, it sends me to the beginning of the alt list.

Offline Beep

«Reply #2: January 01, 2010, 11:16:38 AM»
Same with Zechs, when I search for an alt it doesn't say who owns it and when you click the alt it just brings you to the entire alt list.
ffffffffff

Joel

«Reply #3: January 01, 2010, 11:24:06 AM»
it seems the signatures are appearing in the upper right of posts in certain forums, and topics, which is a bit odd and it also stretches the pages out sometimes.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2cy14wp.png

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: January 01, 2010, 11:25:55 AM»
Link to the thread please.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Joel

«Reply #5: January 01, 2010, 11:30:18 AM»
it even appeared in your post right above me. it might just be that im using google chrome? but this was it lol ;; http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31610.0

Black Rain

«Reply #6: January 01, 2010, 11:35:18 AM»
I click the edit button and, it takes me to the Listed Alts page.
Same with clicking on the name in the My Alts page.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #7: January 01, 2010, 11:43:25 AM»
We are aware of the alt list being broken and are working to isolate the issues and resolve the problem. If a solution can't be found soon we will have to roll the database and site back to last night.

Offline Vyn

«Reply #8: January 01, 2010, 12:38:49 PM»
I don't know if this counts, but I went to someones page and it was all code
I'd copy and paste it but I don't want to copy five whole paragraphs of html/bb code.
anyway just to let you know,
Amy .
x

Offline Narnia

«Reply #9: January 01, 2010, 12:41:58 PM»
We are aware of the issues and are working to isolate the issues and resolve the problems.

Creative

«Reply #10: January 01, 2010, 01:03:41 PM»
Hey. I fixed your FAM.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #11: January 01, 2010, 01:04:34 PM»
Thank you so much! I <3 you!

Offline Wade

«Reply #12: January 01, 2010, 01:32:08 PM»
it seems the signatures are appearing in the upper right of posts in certain forums, and topics, which is a bit odd and it also stretches the pages out sometimes.
^ This. I'm using google chrome too, though.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #13: January 01, 2010, 01:36:13 PM»
Seems to be a theme issue with chrome. I'll look into a fix.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #14: January 02, 2010, 09:33:15 AM»
Signature appearance should be fixed. Let me know if there are any other problem! Thanks!

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #15: January 04, 2010, 07:02:28 AM»
Small issue, but icons in the upper right corner by your username and such are resized. Mine appears larger than it actually is - works fine in profiles and on the forums tho.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #16: January 04, 2010, 02:50:42 PM»
Use a bigger icon. =P

I'll look into it.

supersaver