supersaver

Author Topic: Sierra's Trades <3  (Read 2161 times)

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«: February 20, 2007, 04:22:57 PM»
I haven't done many trades with people, but those who I have done trades with should be acknowledged.

Moni - She has to be the best person ever x3. She traded me Renee for two of my portspaces, and she let me share the alt Danielle with her, since it's both of our middle names =3. Very quick, reliable, and all around a good person.

Botan - I traded my Life Classics for Anna. Botan is very friendly, especially when I pm'd her about an NFT. She sold Anna anyways, and she is very sweet and her alts rock =3.

Aviant - She gave me Life Classics for Rhea. The trade went over smoothly and it happened rather quickly too. Aviant is a nice person, and is very speedy with trades. Even though somethings happened at the end of our trade, I think we both got over it, and there isn't any hard feelings (Atleast that I can see).

Baroque - Gave her a portspace in return for a portrait. I expected a bit more than she could handle, and it got her really frustrated, and I apologized for that. She's a really good artist, especially when it comes to lineart.

Venus - Traded a portspace for Ceres even though she said it cost two, so she cut me some slack. This was a very fast trade, and she was very sweet and kind.

Atrophied - I traded Institution for 1 GD. Super fast trade and she was super nice =3.

Hugo - I traded a portspace for 5 GD. This trade was fast, and he was super nice to me. I highly recommend this person for digo trading <3.

Superman - She didn't trade anything with me, but she worked with me and Teah so we get to trade. I really x infinity appreciate your help.

Teah/Kash - I traded my Life Batwings for Jill. This was my slowest trade ever, and it made me feel really uncomfortable when she logged off without me actually getting onto the alt first, but it went smoothly and she was nice =3.

Madrid/Corgi - This chick is an AWESOME artist (Commission her) she has excellent art and she is very patient and kind and will fix whatever you ask of her. The trade was also excellent with absolutely no hint of scam. Corgi is a highly recommended artist.

Cherish - Traded 25 GD for her alt Brittany. VERY sweet person and this was a very quick trade. Thank you so much for my irl first name <3.

FB/Ferabird - She has very pretty artwork, but isn't very nice, and can't do backgrounds well. I got my things back, and she is keeping her art, but I don't recommend commissioning her.

Illegal - I commissioned her for artwork and it was out-right goregeous, she is also so nice <3. I would recommend getting a port from her, or maybe two or three since she's real good ^^.

Offline Zim

Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #1: February 20, 2007, 05:13:37 PM»
;_; Aw, sweetie. <3 *Hug.*

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #2: February 20, 2007, 05:35:58 PM»
I'm sorry I hassled you a lot. But your name on here was much deserved =3.

Offline Zim

Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #3: February 20, 2007, 05:41:52 PM»
Aw, thanks~

And it's okay. *Hug*. :3

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #4: February 20, 2007, 06:36:31 PM»
-Hug- =3

Moni

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #5: February 20, 2007, 08:47:26 PM»
AWWWH, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME BLUSH~

*tacklehuggles*

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #6: February 21, 2007, 06:09:21 AM»
Quote from: "Moni"
AWWWH, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME BLUSH~

*tacklehuggles*

-Hugs- Your one of the best =3. x3

Offline Altria

Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #7: February 21, 2007, 09:19:08 PM»
Why thank ya. :o -Cling.- Cookieforchuu.

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #8: February 22, 2007, 03:04:45 PM»
Quote from: "Botan"
Why thank ya. :o -Cling.- Cookieforchuu.

Your welcome <3 =3

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #9: February 28, 2007, 06:26:42 PM»
Updated!

Offline Atheist

Heh heh.
«Reply #10: March 01, 2007, 10:26:18 AM»
It's no big problem. It was kinda fun! ..a bit nerve-wracking, but fun! -hides the cattle prod.-  :roll:

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Sierra

• Topic Author
Re: Heh heh.
«Reply #11: March 01, 2007, 04:15:00 PM»
Quote from: "Superman"
It's no big problem. It was kinda fun! ..a bit nerve-wracking, but fun! -hides the cattle prod.-  :roll:

Thanks so much! <3. Maybe we can use that cattle prod for another alt =3.

Offline Kiss

Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #12: March 01, 2007, 06:20:59 PM»
Thank you for the good feedback. :x I'm still sorry about what happened, and good luck with future trades. <3
Quitting, check out my thread ;D

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #13: March 01, 2007, 06:31:04 PM»
Quote from: "Aviant"
Thank you for the good feedback. :x I'm still sorry about what happened, and good luck with future trades. <3

Thanks <3. Good luck to you too, and don't be sorry anymore.

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #14: June 10, 2007, 10:23:06 PM»
Updated!

Sierra

• Topic Author
Sierra's Trades <3
«Reply #15: July 28, 2007, 10:23:53 PM»
Updated again!

Offline Kel

Sierra's Trades <3