supersaver

Author Topic: Help ;;  (Read 1196 times)

Mutaclone

• Topic Author
Help ;;
«: November 20, 2009, 09:38:38 PM»
No idea where to post this.

One of my favorite alts, Motograter, was stolen. If it had expired i would have known. ;-;

Can someone keep an eye out for them? I really loved that alt and i'd appreciate it being returned.

Offline RIKKI

Re: Help ;;
«Reply #1: November 20, 2009, 09:47:33 PM»
This really doesn't belong here.
If anywhere, it belongs in scam alerts, but don't go on creating a new thread, just pm a mod to move it.

Have you tried reading this?
You're being too vague for anyone to want to help you.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:49:45 PM by rikki »

Mutaclone

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: November 21, 2009, 09:57:21 AM»
This really doesn't belong here.
If anywhere, it belongs in scam alerts, but don't go on creating a new thread, just pm a mod to move it.

Have you tried reading this?
You're being too vague for anyone to want to help you.

What do you mean 'vague'
i don't have any information, i just know i can't login to my alt.

Tala

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: November 21, 2009, 10:33:45 AM»
I think what is ment; did you make the alt or was it bought? If bought did you change email THEN password... did you share the alt with anyone? Did you try a password recovery at all? Was it spaced/ported or have a digo on it at all?

Just not being able to log onto an alt is good info but we don't know how you got the alt r if you tried anything to get it back before posting.

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #4: November 21, 2009, 06:52:58 PM»
You wouldnt be questioning me if you took the time to read that sticky.
And yes, Tala is right.

Did you log this alt often? If so, when was the last time you logged it? I know it sounds trivial, but we all have something we treasure and just leave lying around.

And.. Are you sure its not just furc being screwy with a log-in?
On occasion furc may not log an alt due to lag or whatever reason, but it might log after a few tries.

If all else fails, just put the alt on your Pounce list and wait for it to log on.
You can at least to that yourself, rather than crying to everyone else to do it for you.

Joel

• Topic Author
«Reply #5: November 21, 2009, 10:08:58 PM»
lol.
you don't have to be bitchy just cause' someone wants to figure out what happened to their alt. maybe for instance, they aren't familiar with this forum? some people don't care to make a huge scene about the alt they lost, and just wanna' quickly get it returned. but if you aren't familiar, then you wouldn't know that it's not that simple, and it's actually pretty difficult and unlikely at times.

but yes, attempt to provide as much information of the alt as possible. when it was last logged on, any previous trades, digos, ports, etc.

Offline Cironir

«Reply #6: November 23, 2009, 08:58:47 AM»
Not used in over three months. Doesn't look stolen at a quick glance.

supersaver