supersaver

Author Topic: How do I sell things for Paypal?  (Read 907 times)

Offline Yena

How do I sell things for Paypal?
«: October 10, 2009, 09:19:46 PM»
DragonScales Balance: 45 GD, 0 SD, 0 CD (total $45.00 USD) 
O___________O

Okay so...I have 45GD and I want to sell it for PayPal.
Can someone tell me how to sell things accepting PayPal only?

Be thorough please. I'm new to PayPal.
Yenars~!!

Offline Zodiac

Re: How do I sell things for Paypal?
«Reply #1: October 13, 2009, 01:36:36 AM»
Well, once you have gotten your paypal account set up you should verify it by linking it to your bank account if you have one.

If you want to sell things for paypal only, there is no guaranteed or supported way to do these things with Digo Market items or Alts. Its a user to user transaction, and up to you how you handle it.

Usually, people sell dragonscales for less paypal than the value of the scales. I don't know the current exchange rate on them, its something you should research on your own and decide if you think it is worth it. But a quick example is say you sell 20GD for $18.

When you find a buyer and settle on a price, you will need to give them your paypal email address. The one you have your paypal account under, this is how they send you money. There are a few options for sending money, using a Personal Payment option will stop paypal from taking out transfer fees in the trade.

When selling for paypal, I always take payment before delivering the alt or digo. Have them send the money, or half of the agreed amount or something, then check your balance to be sure it arrived. Keep checking on the balance over the next few days, to be sure no chargebacks have occurred.

Offline Yena

Re: How do I sell things for Paypal?
«Reply #2: October 13, 2009, 01:06:58 PM»
Thank you.
Yenars~!!