supersaver

Author Topic: Bold-faced liars -- Do you agree with this liar?  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Rosco

Bold-faced liars -- Do you agree with this liar?
«: August 17, 2009, 11:27:56 AM»
Yeah, so, I just talked to someone, (not naming names -- Cause I'm not an ass like that. :3 ) about some government shit. It was a nice conversation at first, UNTIL she decided she wanted to lie through her teeth about government matters and say that china was going to "nuke" us, in her words. In other words, attack us, then japan attacks them, and it causes a world around the entire world; FALSE!

Tell me, do you believe this shit she's saying? :3
Do you think that china's going to attack us? It is possible, but they are also helping us in the war with iraq, yet she said they're playing dirty and helping them.. LOL Okay, well, Tell me if you think that china's going to go against us and supposably, cause a huge war among all people on earth. She also said it'd be the end of humanity. I think its funny as hell. But whatevs. xD

She also said that Obama's going to stop all trades with other countries, except Japan; that's a load of bull.. She said she heard all this from her boyfriend, who works for the government. Well, He'd be given a HUGE fine, charged with treason, AND lose his job; the government doesn't let that stuff slip. So, tell me your responses to this. :)

Again, I'm not naming names. But if the person who told me this would like to let their secrets out, then so be it. I'm trying to keep their name confidential. :) And if posting this was against the rules, then you may delete it. :)

Offline Narnia

Re: Bold-faced liars -- Do you agree with this liar?
«Reply #1: August 17, 2009, 12:41:15 PM»
I really don't think this is in-depth talk worthy. It sounds like you were just chatting with a retard.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Cup Ramen

«Reply #2: August 17, 2009, 01:06:47 PM»
I really don't think this is in-depth talk worthy. It sounds like you were just chatting with a retard.

qft. As far as China attacking people, I do think there is a chance that within my lifetime China or some other massive country will have bought us out. If our debt stays this awful, of course. Hasn't China already loaned us money?

Sookan

«Reply #3: August 17, 2009, 01:36:17 PM»
well, she isn't really a liar per-se, she's just making mindless and unfounded speculation.

personally liars don't bother me. let those of you who have not sinned cast the first stone, etc.

Offline Rosco

«Reply #4: August 17, 2009, 01:39:40 PM»

qft. As far as China attacking people, I do think there is a chance that within my lifetime China or some other massive country will have bought us out. If our debt stays this awful, of course. Hasn't China already loaned us money?

Yes, they have loaned us money; i'm just saying, we havn't really pissed them off, nor given them a reason to turn on us; its possible. But eh... :/

And yes, I was speaking to a retard. xD

Cup Ramen

«Reply #5: August 17, 2009, 07:34:42 PM»

Yes, they have loaned us money; i'm just saying, we havn't really pissed them off, nor given them a reason to turn on us; its possible. But eh... :/

Just because we haven't pissed them off lately doesn't mean they wouldn't like to buy us out. Think about it; if you had the power to pretty much take over a country as big as the U.S., is the fact that they haven't pissed you off lately going to stop you?

Electric Guitar

«Reply #6: August 17, 2009, 09:18:18 PM»
If anyone has the potential I think it's Korea. They're ones messing around with nuclear weapons at the moment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline alice

«Reply #7: August 18, 2009, 02:25:57 AM»
It sounds like you were just chatting with a retard.

Offline Tony

Offline Rosco

«Reply #9: August 18, 2009, 12:49:39 PM»

Just because we haven't pissed them off lately doesn't mean they wouldn't like to buy us out. Think about it; if you had the power to pretty much take over a country as big as the U.S., is the fact that they haven't pissed you off lately going to stop you?

Yes, but we are also allied with Japan; Japan has more power than China; if china attacked us, we'd seek help from Japan, and any other allied countries.

But that's besides the point.. >>; If China was going to attack us, we probably would have seen planes by now.. >>; And we sure as hell would have been told if there was any threat.

Cup Ramen

«Reply #10: August 18, 2009, 05:13:18 PM»

Yes, but we are also allied with Japan; Japan has more power than China; if china attacked us, we'd seek help from Japan, and any other allied countries.

But that's besides the point.. >>; If China was going to attack us, we probably would have seen planes by now.. >>; And we sure as hell would have been told if there was any threat.

I really doubt they would attack us now, but perhaps within my lifetime something will happen. Perhaps.

Offline LSD

alts in thread, quitting

Shamwow

«Reply #12: August 18, 2009, 10:42:43 PM»
If anyone has the potential I think it's Korea. They're ones messing around with nuclear weapons at the moment. Correct me if I'm wrong.
has anything made in korea ever worked?

Offline Mychelle

Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #17: August 19, 2009, 01:18:30 AM»
Only explosives, but those are made to break.

P.S. I'm impressed that the entire population of the forum knows how to click the quote button.

Offline LSD

«Reply #18: August 19, 2009, 01:41:12 AM»
Only explosives, but those are made to break.

P.S. I'm impressed that the entire population of the forum knows how to click the quote button.
alts in thread, quitting

Offline Tony

«Reply #19: August 19, 2009, 10:40:22 AM»

Offline Sabaton

«Reply #20: August 19, 2009, 10:42:45 AM»

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #21: August 19, 2009, 11:40:52 AM»
Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.