supersaver

Author Topic: How to Raincheck A Digo Market Sale!  (Read 2580 times)

Online Light

How to Raincheck A Digo Market Sale!
«: August 13, 2009, 10:24:01 PM»
Hello everyone!

In my hopes of helping Furcadia out, I will be showing all of you how to 'raincheck' a sale that you may have the money for in the future! (I reposted this from Furcadia Forums, since the staff didn't approve. I never noticed a 'rainchecking' tutorial, so I thought that maybe it would help!)

Many a times I've browsed the forums and have seen people go 'Can Furcadia extend these one day or week sales?' or are unaware of the act of rainchecking an item. As many of us will have the money after the sales, but this is extremely inconvenient! So what do you do? Raincheck it!

Whoa, whoa, now hold up, Light. You keep mentioning the word 'raincheck' but what, exactly, is a raincheck? A rain check is, essentially, like layaway in a real store-- just that you don't have to pay before hand and it keeps it on hold for several months before expiring!

I'll be using the life kiwi sale as an example, here!

1. Go to the item in question and click 'Add to cart.' Easy, right? Go through your ordering steps like you would normally..

..and then go to your cart..

At this time you can add dragonscales if you so desire! I didn't add any to mine, because I didn't have any on me. Once you're ready, click 'confirm and checkout'!

2. Go through your ordering like normal, with your name, email, etc..

**IMPORTANT!!** USE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. ONE YOU CAN ACCESS TO. THIS IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT! USE A VALID EMAIL!!

..and then select your payment! I am using PayPal with this guide because it is my preferred method of pay-- though I am sure MoneyBookers or PayByCash work the same way!

EDIT: I've tested it with both of these and they DO work, as far as I know--you still get the email like PayPal does!

Confirm your order and such, and click 'place your order..'

3. Now, when you get to the PayPal screen (or whatever screen your method of payment is..)

*I redded out all my digo/order info, but you get what I mean! :)

..Exit out! Yes, you heard me, exit out! But, don't fret! We'll be seeing that order again very soon.

4. Now, go to your email inbox, and you should see something like..

..This! Click it, then open it up, and scroll down to the link..

Now click that link, and you'll come to a screen like..

..this!

Whenever you're ready, all you have to do is click 'Click Here to Pay,' and then it will redirect you to the Paypal screen..

..And then you just go through it like normal! Easy, right?

As long as you have this email and have access to it, you'll have as long as you need (so long as it's not more than 3 months #SB)

Sorry for the screenshot spam! I thought it might be easier to read with screenies.

Thanks for reading, guys! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a post or whisper me on Light or Haku!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:31:52 PM by Light »

~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~
☠ burnet | ☠ guzma | ☠ ilima | ☠ light | ☠ nahyuta | ☠ peridot | ☠ ymir

Offline Drake

Re: How to Raincheck A Digo Market Sale!
«Reply #1: February 28, 2014, 08:59:37 PM»
Maybe it's me but this doesn't seem to work anymore with this new digo market... I tried to raincheck the phoenix for life sale a week (or two? or three?) ago and it didn't work! Anyone else have this issue?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:01:17 PM by Drake »

Online Light

«Reply #2: February 28, 2014, 09:18:19 PM»
Maybe it's me but this doesn't seem to work anymore with this new digo market... I tried to raincheck the phoenix for life sale a week (or two? or three?) ago and it didn't work! Anyone else have this issue?

I spoke to Cironir directly about this issue and it's in the process of getting fixed.

The only reason it doesn't work anymore is because of the way the new Digo Market works, and their new mailing system. Hopefully we'll see it back up pretty soon!

Also, I forgot to mention:

You CAN still use this method, but in order to get the links you need, you will need to contact Furcadia support, open a ticket, and directly ask for them. You should then get links that you can click to finish paying as if you were using the normal method.

For those of you interested, this is the link: http://support.furcadia.com/
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:33:40 PM by Light »

~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~
☠ burnet | ☠ guzma | ☠ ilima | ☠ light | ☠ nahyuta | ☠ peridot | ☠ ymir

Offline Drake

«Reply #3: February 28, 2014, 09:35:19 PM»
Oooh Cool! Thanks Light. I agree I hope it gets fixed soon too. I did manage to snag the phoenix sale because a friend of mine was willing to loan the money to me after the raincheck thing didn't work. Heh

Offline Hayden

«Reply #4: February 28, 2014, 09:44:51 PM»
Digo Market actually is not working right at all at the moment. My cart has items in it, but when I click cart it claims that it is empty. And it's been reported to me that someone else's cart shows items that they have not added...

So... we may all be in a pinch with DM for a while.

Offline Drake

«Reply #5: February 28, 2014, 09:51:45 PM»
Digo Market actually is not working right at all at the moment. My cart has items in it, but when I click cart it claims that it is empty. And it's been reported to me that someone else's cart shows items that they have not added...

So... we may all be in a pinch with DM for a while.

*does exaggerated creepy gesture* WOOOO! THE GHOSTS OF DIGO MARKET HAVE TAKEN THE ITEMS FROM YOUR CART AND PUT IT IN THEIR'S! In all seriousness though... That sounds like it's pretty darn annoying... I was tempted to buy the pookie sale for my friend who wants it but it's not letting me buy it either. says it's empty... ffs... *sigh*

supersaver