supersaver

Author Topic: Help Support FAM  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Narnia

Help Support FAM
«: July 28, 2009, 09:28:38 PM»
You may or may not know much about who I am as the person behind the name. So, let me take a few moments to share with you some of who I am.

For those of you who do not know, I am currently 22 years old and just finished my first year of law school. I recently purchased a house last fall and became engaged earlier this year to a wonderful woman. Along with both have come numerous adventures and expenses.

Since early 2008 I have been the owner of FAM and prior to that spent a large portion of my free time moderating and overseeing the day to day operation of the site. Since taking over ownership of the site I have quietly sat back and made sure that the services that are provided here have remained available to you free of charge. Since taking over the site I have worked hard to make sure that the site has been well moderated and have endeavored to bring as many improvements as possible for use by the public.

I have generally attempted to remain silent on the need to donations for this site, but since it was originally brought into existence by Creative this site has received very limited donations from users despite the large amount of transactions that occur because of this site (sometimes for large sums of money). While I greatly appreciate those who have taken the time to show their appreciation for this site, I would like to encourage as many of you as possible to now support the site.

While we all feel the effects of this horrible economy, keep in mind that FAM is a project that typically costs me more in time, energy, and money than it pays back. As my life continues to change and I move towards building a family, my financial resources will be reallocated. While FAM is not currently in jeopardy, you providing a spare dollar whenever you have it to the continued development of the site will go a long way to making sure that this site is never in jeopardy.

Donations of any amount can be sent via PayPal to [email protected] or a subscription to the website can be purchased by clicking here.

Your support is appreciated and I hope that you continue to enjoy using the site.

Sincerely,
Matt Hirschfelt
“Narnia”
FAM Owner

P.S. Other ways to support FAM include linking to us from all of your Furcadia pages. We always appreciate the publicity.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 07:33:05 PM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Zim

Re: Help Support FAM
«Reply #1: July 31, 2009, 05:23:56 PM»
If you want to further help, I have taken the liberty of making a FAM stamp for DeviantArt, which can be found here. Feel free to add it to your journals or wherever to help get the word out! Viva FAM!

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Narnia

Re: Help Support FAM
«Reply #2: November 20, 2009, 07:33:27 PM»
Remember that all support of FAM and FAZ is appreciated!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

supersaver