supersaver

Author Topic: Profile Avatar?  (Read 878 times)

Offline Abort

Profile Avatar?
«: July 17, 2009, 11:03:16 AM»
Hi!  I just joined FAM and though I've looked all over for answers on how to upload an avatar or picture for my profile, I can't seem to find anything on it.  I've tried using photobucket as well as tinypic.  My profile says it's been updated but I don't see the picture I uploaded.  Is there a wait time for approval?
~Enter Awesome Signature Here Plz~

Offline MAU

Re: Profile Avatar?
«Reply #1: July 17, 2009, 11:11:16 AM»
looking at your profile through the administration panel, you're not linking to the correct URL. make sure to select the correct link generated by photobucket (or any other image hosting site) that links directly to the image itself (i.e. no "viewimage").

when attempting to edit it myself, it said that the avatar is "too large" for the website. make sure to keep the dimensions under 100 px by 100 px and feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 11:14:51 AM by mauser »

Offline Abort

Re: Profile Avatar?
«Reply #2: August 02, 2009, 04:52:16 PM»
looking at your profile through the administration panel, you're not linking to the correct URL. make sure to select the correct link generated by photobucket (or any other image hosting site) that links directly to the image itself (i.e. no "viewimage").

when attempting to edit it myself, it said that the avatar is "too large" for the website. make sure to keep the dimensions under 100 px by 100 px and feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Thank you :D
~Enter Awesome Signature Here Plz~