supersaver

Author Topic: Fox's reviews!  (Read 748 times)

Offline Fox

Fox's reviews!
«: April 30, 2009, 06:07:23 AM»
Aight well, I've been trading for yearzzzzzzzz and its about time I started posting the best (and worst) i've dealt with.

Amber
I've had a few dealings with Amber. I -think- I re-sold Prowl to her way back when, had a bit of a rough patch about it but got past that. More recently sold her a wanted alt and than bought it back a short time later. She was very patient whilst I got the money together and is easy to talk with.
I'd trade w/ them again

Remus
Sold me a wanted NFT alt, very easy to deal with, and friendly.
I'd trade w/ them again

Robin/Havoc
Sold me a much wanted alt. Some issues arose in which her friends decided they'd confront me in regards to the portrait artwork, which caused a bit of a fuss.
due to the irritation I wouldnt trade w/ her again, however I do reccomend her, she's sweet and patient.

Kelli
Bought a much wanted alt off her, trade went smoothly and she was very patient
Highly recommended.
i'd trade w/ them again

Morgan
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.
I've known morg forever and she's a sweety, She gave me an alt i've wanted forever, even before I had an exact date planned for the payment, I recommend her to EVERYONE
i'd trade w/ them again

Sara/Jolt
Bought an alt off her a while ago, She's not very enthusiastic as far as the trades go and never seemed overly interested. Although I never had problems and I d recommend her to others.
i'd trade w/ them again

Kim/Cadillac
Well, she bought an alt off me, was quick and easy to talk w/. although I havent recieved the final part of the payment I trust her entirely.
i'd trade w/ them again

Stein
WELL, Stein is awesome. enough said. ..
But seriously, we're sharing some alts. She's using one of my much loved alts in exchange for me using another alt I really want (onlycuzshewontsellittome,bitch O:<) but really, Trust her a lot, No issues w/ her and i recommend her to everyone :>
TBH i cant remember many other people i've dealt with, Let me know and ill post some stuff. kso. Yeah
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 04:37:57 AM by Fox »

Offline Havoc

Re: Fox's reviews!
«Reply #1: May 25, 2009, 01:12:57 AM»
After which she demanded the ports be removed

Just to clarify, I only contacted you that one night about it and apologized up and down about not realizing we hadn't agreed to it. I offered to pay and everything. Never demanded, I just didn't want people to continue getting confused about whether it was me or not (you hadn't even changed my description) because I'd heard you got really angry over the confusion, even going so far as to tell people to "stfu"

But thank you :P

Offline Fox

Re: Fox's reviews!
«Reply #2: May 27, 2009, 04:36:16 AM»

After which she demanded the ports be removed

Just to clarify, I only contacted you that one night about it and apologized up and down about not realizing we hadn't agreed to it. I offered to pay and everything. Never demanded, I just didn't want people to continue getting confused about whether it was me or not (you hadn't even changed my description) because I'd heard you got really angry over the confusion, even going so far as to tell people to "stfu"

But thank you :P

I'll edit that actually.
I never payed attention to the way i worded that, its not your fault. I just didnt like the other people bitching I:<