supersaver

Author Topic: Hi5!  (Read 530 times)

Crawl

• Topic Author
Hi5!
«: April 23, 2009, 12:46:22 PM»
Ill add more later...gotta dig up the trade logs an remember who iv traded with ._.

Metallics - Traded some ported alts for well ported alts...went well and smooth.. seems like a descent trader
even put up with me offering just about everything i own

Duel - Kori is amazing i traded 2 portspace for a char design, which i love. shes easy to work with and you do have
to wait a bit but its well worth the wait.

Morgrim - Traded my alt Lowlife for 3 spaces, one of them wasent trans but when it was i recieved it. all went smooth

Absurd - traded an alt to him for 50 gd went smoothly, had the gd right then and there

Zigi who is now Hellboy - traded my alt Suffice for the alt Carson, trade went nicely

Malyce - traded the alt synti which has a design an all for an alt and a 1yr foxen, trade went well. even keepin the alt the same design

Tiny/Ford/whoeverelselol -  Trded the alt Bull for the alt Law..went great, shes/he is awesome have had no problems.

I owe Kori 1 gd
I owe Jar 1 portspace
Monroe owes me 4 arts 4 alt Risk
I owe Brooke..like alot cuz shes sonicelol<3

Offline Kori

Re: Hi5!
«Reply #1: April 27, 2009, 08:52:20 AM»
aww. lool ty. ); and i know, i'm a slow person. thats what adhd does to you sometimes... OoOOO SHINY -runs away-
snap/duel/kori.

Crawl

• Topic Author
Re: Hi5!
«Reply #2: April 28, 2009, 04:07:31 PM»
aww. lool ty. ); and i know, i'm a slow person. thats what adhd does to you sometimes... OoOOO SHINY -runs away-

yea but it was a vacation annnnd its always worth the wait<3

supersaver