• Topic Author
Delete
«: April 15, 2009, 01:10:38 PM»
Delete

Offline Narnia

Delete
«Reply #1: April 15, 2009, 01:40:34 PM»
The only possible solution is to contact [email protected]

However, because it does not involve strictly Furcadia related items, your chances of recovery are probably slim.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Bam

• Topic Author
Delete
«Reply #2: April 15, 2009, 02:49:44 PM»
my advice? don't trade anything back to her, unless you cannot or will not keep your end of the deal.
just send your stuff, and remember to keep tabs on it (tracking numbers and such, should be easy enough to do) and that should be that. you shouldn't have to switch mains just because she's harassing you, because if anything, then the guardians will more than likely get involved in that before they deal with her case, as Narn said.

she's very flighty, so just stick to your guns and do the original trade.

Offline Masha

Delete
«Reply #3: April 15, 2009, 03:21:40 PM»
So uhhhh...

First she very blatantly cheats you (both of you at fault here, for you not paying attention, and for her cheating you on purpose), you let it go.... and now you're giving her MORE stuff (in return for something she basically semi-stole from you?)?

I do sincerely hope you realize how much she is screwing you over.

I'd suggest giving her back her wings and 30 GD, taking the dragon back, and not giving her your ps2 stuff. She's clearly the one getting way more than she should right now.

Just put her on block. Seriously.

Or am I missing something?

Offline Mewstara

Delete
«Reply #4: April 15, 2009, 03:32:02 PM»
Ammy wanted me to post these on her behalf. I talked to a guardian myself about this. And Sennyl never intended to trade the games. The guardian told me that herself. Sorry Sen...

BTW of course the You say:   is Ammy

(15:01:45)
Akyl: ..
You say, "lol, defetes the perpous, and i do not like wings"
Akyl: And he's turned off again ><  
Akyl: Extra: Classic Wings , tradeable in 26 days Akyl: .-.  
Saidee: Well, you have a couple choices then..
You say, "then stick with what was the origanal deal"  
Akyl: I don't want to though .-.  
Akyl digs for cotton wool :>  
You say, "=/"
 Saidee: I can ask for the dragon to be frozen (I cannot act as a neutral in this) until Ammy receives the games. Or alternately, I can ask for the dragon to be reversed but there is a possibility Akyl will get into trouble for suspected scamming.
You say, "aye.."
Akyl: I'd rather have the trade reversed.
You say, "i would agree to both, ether or" You say, "you will be reported for scam then"
Saidee: Ultimately I would like you two to work it out yourselves, but neither of you have the GD to initiate a transfer before the transfer cooldown time is up.
(15:01:51) Ammy: You say, "i refuse to pay for my own dragon, its not right.."
  • Press F3 to change your FluFF pillow. Or type @pillowhelp for specific commands.

Akyl: I have a headache.
 Akyl: My time on this game is limited.
 You say, "..."
Akyl: My brain is limited.
Akyl: GCSE's override a MMOSG
You say, "so you know, his main (one with dragon) its name is "Sennyl" and another alt named "arkani""
 Akyl: I can't give up my own future over a game.
You say, "stop talking in words i do not understand, dont abreaveate plz.." Akyl: Yes, Sennyl is the one with really bad connectivity problems.
Akyl: .. Akyl: GCSE's are General Certificate of Secondary Education. Saidee: So am I right to assume that you two cannot come to an agreement?
 Akyl: I just want this dragon gone
 You say, "guess not, he refuses to send the games, and will not trade back (no GD)"
Akyl: I want to trade back.
You say, "then get 10GD"
You say, "clear its time"
 Akyl: If you stopped going
You say, "and give me 5GD to clear its time on me to sell"
Akyl: I WANT MY DRAGON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Saidee: How long are you willing to wait, Ammy?
You say, "i never said it like that lol"
You say, "a day, at most if the shipment isnt sent"
 Akyl: 04/15/09 20:29:35 Ammy: i am WAITING for my dragon =/ That shows impatience <<
You say, "i want it back.. he went back on the agreement"
You say, "lol"
You say, "yes, i WANT it back sence you scammed me" You say, "lol"
(15:01:57) Ammy:
Akyl: Idk how you determine a scam.
Akyl: The stuff hasn't even been sent.
 Saidee: I do not believe Akyl intends to keep to the original agreement, and wants to reverse the trade completely.
 You say, "you did not fallow threw"
You say, "then, i want the dragon within 24 hours"
 You say, "its 3pm now" Akyl: .. You say, "by 3pm tomarrow i want it" Akyl: We don't even live in the same time zone You say, ".. i am willing to take this into court.."
Akyl: ..
Akyl: Over a game?!
 Akyl: you are nuts Akyl: <_<
 You say, "yup"
 You say, "im also an $!? when i am scammed" You say, "lol" Akyl: You scam people.
Akyl: You've had scam threads
Akyl: Logs of your abusive language. Saidee: No accusations irrelevant to this case, please.
You say, "lol, there rumers and mainly all lies, but i will take this alot feather"
Akyl: ffs
You say, "lol, i can care less, that isnt nothing to do with you scamming me here and now =)"
 Akyl: Whispers
Saidee: As you two cannot come to a direct agreement, I will send a follow-up email about this mediation session and let my superiors handle it. I cannot guarantee anything will be done for either side.
You say, "i will also be having a friend post all bout this, if dragon or games not recived"
Akyl: If you wish
Akyl: I'm unmoved.
You say, "can you plz freeze the dragon" You say, "till i can get it back" Akyl yawns. Akyl: 9pm
You say, "i will also be having someone post a scam thread on this situation"
Saidee: From what Akyl's said, I do not think he has the intention of sending you the games. Am I right? Akyl: I have decided to cancel shipment, so yes. Akyl: I am trying to give my half back.
(15:02:07) Ammy: Saidee: Okay. I will send a follow-up email as I mentioned about this. In the meantime, I suggest you two not speak to each other if it's going to end up causing harassment to either side. My superiors will work this out, and if needed, contact both of you. I ask that you please be patient while they do handle it.
 Saidee: Does that sound fine, for both sides?
 You say, "well, i am having someone post a thread as we speek about this as well, and not to trust selling to him"
Akyl: I prefer in-game trading...
Akyl: Urgh, I need a rest from the PC.
Akyl: Watermelon headache ._.
 Saidee: I do not think there's any more discussion to do on this, so if you will both please leave this private room.^^;
Akyl: I go back to work now. You say, "i ask" You say, "will i get my dragon returned" You say, "and till then" You say, "freeze it" Saidee: I can make no guarantee of what will happen, my superiors will make that decision. I can only make suggestions. You say, "what you think will; happen" Saidee: Suggestions to them, that is. You say, "will*" Saidee: My personal opinion? I think your dragon will be returned.
You say, "i can get 10GD for transfers, but i want something in return, or get paied back"
You say, "kks"
Saidee: But again, I cannot guarantee that, so do not expect it.
You say, "my bf offered to give me 10GD, but.. i dont think it fair =/

This was all outloud. Saidee is the guardian. I only took about 3 posts of it, just the ones that shows what happened.

Sennyl told Ammy he would trade the games for the dragon. He never intended to send the games. So when talking to the guardian he told her that. He wanted to trade back the dragon but didn't have the 10gd transfer fees. 5gd to send to Ammy 5gd so Ammy could resell it. Which I understand if he doesn't have the GD.

I just think the slander should stop. Sen never was going to follow through with his trade, and Ammy should have the dragon back. They just need to work out fees.

REMOVED BY NARNIA

Offline Narnia

Delete
«Reply #5: April 15, 2009, 03:34:00 PM»
If you insist on doing a deal outside of Furcadia that requires sending real objects you should have sent it Certified Mail through the USPS with delivery confirmation (and required a signature), or sent it through FedEx or UPS with a tracking number.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Akyl

• Topic Author
Delete
«Reply #6: April 15, 2009, 03:35:08 PM»

I'd suggest giving her back her wings and 30 GD, taking the dragon back, and not giving her your ps2 stuff. She's clearly the one getting way more than she should right now.

I offered to give her wings and GD back, but she blatantly refused. She was pretty much going "I WANT DRAGON BACK NOWWW!!!!!!!!!" in her whispers. I am cancelling the shipment and giving the dragon back. However, she say she wants me to pay for transfer fees, which I have NO way of doing since the card we use was stolen when my mother got mugged on Monday. She also says she's going to court (wtf?) and some other random crap. I admit I am partially at fault for the trades, but I find someone going "Oh, give me dragon and I'll give it back when I get your stuff." a little suspicious, since she's supposed to be "quitting".

We've both talked to a guardian and we're (hopefully) going to get this sorted.  :roll:  (I'm such a melontard with quoting ._.)

Offline Masha

Delete
«Reply #7: April 15, 2009, 03:49:33 PM»
Quote from: "Akyl"

I offered to give her wings and GD back, but she blatantly refused. She was pretty much going "I WANT DRAGON BACK NOWWW!!!!!!!!!" in her whispers. I am cancelling the shipment and giving the dragon back. However, she say she wants me to pay for transfer fees, which I have NO way of doing since the card we use was stolen when my mother got mugged on Monday. She also says she's going to court (wtf?) and some other random crap. I admit I am partially at fault for the trades, but I find someone going "Oh, give me dragon and I'll give it back when I get your stuff." a little suspicious, since she's supposed to be "quitting".

We've both talked to a guardian and we're (hopefully) going to get this sorted.  :roll:  (I'm such a melontard with quoting ._.)

... Why.. are you giving her the dragon back? WHY?

don't give ehr the dragon back. gift her the wings and GD or whatever, and be over with it. the dragon is not hers and never rightfully was, seeing as she cheated you.

Agreeing with mewstara

Just ignore her threats of court and such. She's not going to do it, and it'd get thrown out of court even if she did. .. ._.

Akyl

• Topic Author
Delete
«Reply #8: April 15, 2009, 04:17:07 PM»
The guardians told me to return the dragon, to put it simply.

Offline Hugo

Delete
«Reply #9: April 15, 2009, 04:24:09 PM»
Please hand the guardians a link to any of the numerous mentions of Ammy in both FAZ and FAM threads. I find it difficult to believe that DEP would be backing someone who has her record.

While you're at it, have Ammy come post here. I'm surprised she hasn't been banned for her conduct or at LEAST had her raffle ads removed.

Offline anathema

Delete
«Reply #10: April 15, 2009, 04:30:02 PM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
Please hand the guardians a link to any of the numerous mentions of Ammy in both FAZ and FAM threads. I find it difficult to believe that DEP would be backing someone who has her record.

While you're at it, have Ammy come post here. I'm surprised she hasn't been banned for her conduct or at LEAST had her raffle ads removed.

ammy /is/ banned.

also for the love of christ don't give that scamming fucktard back the dragon

Offline Sync

Delete
«Reply #11: April 15, 2009, 04:32:52 PM»
i'm in whispers with ammy right now, i'll post some up just a sec.

EDIT: k, i'm just going to state that no i'm not on here side. just think other sides need to be heard?

anyway, here go.
i took out out random conversations

[ Ammy whispers, "04/16/09 15:45:16 Ammy: Saidee: I'm going to send a follow-up as well about this mediation session so my superiors know he has no intention of sending you the items in the agreement. You say, "how long you think it will take...?" [ You whisper "cathy*" to Neo-Conker. ] [ Neo-Conker whispers, "oops" to you. ] [ Neo-Conker whispers, " =S" to you. ] [ Neo-Conker whispers, " cathy" to you. ] You say, "ty" [ Neo-Conker whispers, " lol" to you. ] [ You whisper "lol" to Neo-Conker. ] Saidee: Hard to say. But since he admitted his intentions were to not send the items, I imagine not long. You say, "thanks.." You say, "this he would get banned?" Saidee: There is a possibility he will be punished for this, yes. But that is up to whoever handles the case. You say, "aye.." You say, "sorry, kinda upset.." You say, "i trusted him, he acted as a friend" Saidee: I understand, I would be too. But I assure you they'll do whatever they can to make this right. You say, "aye.." You say, "off another note" You say, "how was your day toay 8D" You say, "lmao.." Saidee: I'm going to afk to write my follow-up report now, so if you'll please leave this room so I can lock it, it would be appreciated. You can whisper me if you like.^^ " to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "there is that" to you. ]
[ You whisper "kk, want me to post that? lol" to Ammy. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "i cant get the rest at the moment" to you. ]
[ You whisper "kk lol" to Ammy. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "but that is a gaurdain i has handle this situation" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "if you like" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "ima have saidee post" to you. ]
[ You whisper "alrighty, cause some people wanna hear from you but yeah idt you can post LOL" to Ammy. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "i am banned" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "i can not state anything" to you. ]
[ You whisper "so can i post these whispers?" to Ammy. ]
[ You whisper "i need permission and crap like that lol" to Ammy. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "yes you can" to you. ]
[ You whisper "kk!" to Ammy. ]

then i showed her the initial post. i edited that out since it was long, but the only thing i changed in these logs.
[ Ammy whispers, "lmao, no.. he wanted life bat wings and 30GD" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "and i agreed" to you. ]
[ You whisper "lol k, i'll mention that" to Ammy. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "lol" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "as well as i have many other logs" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "he refused to send the games" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "stated he was never gonna send them" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "stated he will not trans back dragon" to you. ]
[ You whisper "kk lol, can i put this up there too? lol" to Ammy. ]
[ You whisper "i mean these new whispers LOL" to Ammy. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "yes" to you. ]
[ Ammy whispers, "xD" to you. ]
[ You whisper "kk!" to Ammy. ]

yeah i have suckish typing style leave me alone.

Offline Tyrell

Delete
«Reply #12: April 15, 2009, 04:37:15 PM»
according to joe, she is scamming asshole, apparently; she sold him kitters and spaces, a few days later she "DEMANDS" the spaces back, and if he didn't she would report him for scamming. i personally think she is fucked up, i was summoned to her dream once and i had no idea that the portal said; CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY!!! so i afk, take a quick shower, when i come back she is like; GET OUT, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then ejects and freaks on me, isn't she stinker? i think she is, i dont know, but the only scam i see in this is her demanding her dragon back because she didnt get the PS2 stuff, it's called patience, seems a few people don't have it.

._.

Akyl

• Topic Author
Delete
«Reply #13: April 15, 2009, 04:38:35 PM»
Tyrell, Ammy is Stinker.

Offline Zim

Delete
«Reply #14: April 15, 2009, 04:38:50 PM»
Yes, she's Stinker.

Also, please refrain from mudslinging here. It does not help anything.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Tyrell

Delete
«Reply #15: April 15, 2009, 04:43:42 PM»
Yes sargent. :<

Offline Mewstara

Delete
«Reply #16: April 15, 2009, 04:55:46 PM»
Read my last post

Offline Hugo

Delete
«Reply #17: April 15, 2009, 05:05:39 PM»
FYI that log only upholds the bad behavior I've seen in other logs. I don't even mean that as an attack on Ammy's character but it makes it hard to sympathize. Very hard.

So this "I got an offer from Ammy for my life dragon. Life Uni and 50GD." seems to be the point of contension.

You are saying that offer was a lie and that the bats and GD are what was offered. Until that is clarified and proven, the rest of this situation needs to be on hold. Handle the problem in the order it occurred. The dragon (apparently) originally belonged to the OP.

Then the dragon goes to Ammy. Then this "Then I agree a trade with her for the life dragon" happens.

That's the OP trying to get their dragon back. That's where everyone divides. Is the dragon rightfully Ammy's or the OP's? Back to my first point: The OP owned the dragon originally. Was the ORIGINAL trade agreement for life uni and 50GD or was it suddenly swapped for much less?

Until that is clarified with logs or some other form of proof, this cannot continue.

Offline Arkhem

Delete
«Reply #18: April 15, 2009, 05:08:50 PM»
I say keep it and send the PS2 shit and make sure it arrives (with tracking number) and if she keeps bitching ignore her or blackmarket the dragon and sell it on here to someone and keep the profit and she'll never get it back and furc cant do shit about it. either way i'd move the dragon so it's not on your main...

Offline Cigarette

Delete
«Reply #19: April 15, 2009, 05:11:30 PM»
Quote from: "Arkhem"
I say keep it and send the PS2 shit and make sure it arrives (with tracking number) and if she keeps bitching ignore her or blackmarket the dragon and sell it on here to someone and keep the profit and she'll never get it back and furc cant do shit about it. either way i'd move the dragon so it's not on your main...

you sound like you have alot experience.

not only would that not work, but it would turn the OP into a scammer and just get them frozen.
contacts: cigarette.

Offline Arkhem

Delete
«Reply #20: April 15, 2009, 05:15:55 PM»
Quote from: "Guitar"
Quote from: "Arkhem"

you sound like you have alot experience.

not only would that not work, but it would turn the OP into a scammer and just get them frozen.

xD no experience just watch alot of movies. then again i'm wrong 90% of the time...but it sounds like she changed her mind after she made the deal so is'nt the deal still good until everything is done? So if she sent the stuff deal done and nothing can be done.

Offline Mewstara

Delete
«Reply #21: April 15, 2009, 05:19:25 PM»
Ammy can't prove the batwing dragon trade she doesn't have the logs anymore. She said that he didn't want the unicorn, stating he hated unicorns anyways. And asked her for her batwings. Ammy said this trade was about 1-2months ago. And the games thing happened Saturday/Sunday. He wanted the dragon back, so he told her he'd send over ps2 games since she was quitting furcadia.

If he gave her the batwings and 30gd back, then it'd be fine. Reguardless of the original trade. But instead he said he'd give her games. Which he never intended on giving, so the guardian said.

xD no experience just watch alot of movies. then again i'm wrong 90% of the time...but it sounds like she changed her mind after she made the deal so is'nt the deal still good until everything is done? So if she sent the stuff deal done and nothing can be done.

And the only reason this got sent to the guardians is because she asked for the tracking codes. And he never game them to her. That was in the agreement. So she didn't go back on it, he did by cancelling the shipment.

Offline Arkhem

Delete
«Reply #22: April 15, 2009, 05:24:14 PM»
Quote from: "Mewstara"
Ammy can't prove the batwing dragon trade she doesn't have the logs anymore.

That alone sounds fishy...I mean I have logs from years ago..you'd have to delete them to not have them...

Offline Mewstara

Delete
«Reply #23: April 15, 2009, 05:25:16 PM»
Not really. I don't have any of my logs from now, or years ago. My laptop broke, and I reformatted 2 times in the past week.

Offline Arkhem

Delete
«Reply #24: April 15, 2009, 05:27:45 PM»
Guess that could happen but you cant really trust logs anywat b/c they can be altered.

supersaver