supersaver

Author Topic: Found alt: Kyushu --- Who is the rightfull owner?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline lardo

Found alt: Kyushu --- Who is the rightfull owner?
«: April 11, 2009, 01:05:35 PM»
Kyushu is an alt that my friend bought, and apparently it was a hacker that sold it o the person they bought it from. Now, my friend doesn't see that this person hat is sucking 30$ off of her COULD be the hacker, and I'm posting here to look for the original owner if this alt was

.. please help i want to return this to the rightful owner, because from that story, no one would be dumb enough to KNOWINGLY buy an alt off a hacker.. and i find this all suspicious.. but i know my friend wouldn't steal it, that's not an option.

Offline jake nightwing

indeed
«Reply #1: April 11, 2009, 01:13:57 PM»
That friend would be me. I knew kyushu she was my mate. I bought the alt to give back to her but she hasnt been on any alts!
   I don't want any false claims to be her just for the alt,i can tell who the real kyushu is.
   Thank you lardy for helping me out with this irritating situation!

p.s who else was there when mystic homes was attacked three  diff times(i was there fer all)
SQEE

Offline Julie

«Reply #2: April 11, 2009, 01:17:11 PM»
when Lord was stolen from me and sold off, i spoke to the person who had bought it. they were very polite, understanding, etc, and i got the alt back--eventually she got her alt back.

i suggest that your friend speaks to the person who it had allegedly belonged to before it was stolen. things can be solved quickly.

was this payment PayPal, GD, or..?

Lovedoll

«Reply #3: April 11, 2009, 02:00:04 PM»
I'm a little confused by your phrasing here. You're not making much sense, could you perhaps elaborate a bit more on your story? Like, what exactly happened, what is going on, what is your goal?

A hacker got/stole Kyushu, sold it to someone, and that someone sold the alt to your friend, correct?

Kyushu was your friend's mate but hasn't been online in a while, so they bought Kyushu to return it to their former mate?

And what does the attack on Mystic Homes have to do with this?

If you could explain it in a bit more detail it will be much, much easier to help figure this out. I also suggest emailing [email protected] if you suspect the alt was hacked and traded around unrighteously. They are the only ones who can really help you out tracking the original owner, as this is just a potential witch hunt.

Offline Masha

«Reply #4: April 11, 2009, 08:54:03 PM»
http://altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?t=23848 another topic related to Kyushu.

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #5: April 11, 2009, 09:25:24 PM»
The topic is about the alt, not the stolen portrait on said alt.

And if I remember right, tala cross-posted something related to kyushu
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/Wolfdemontala5/Tala_2009-04-07_11-45-57.png

she posted in relating to the portrait, and i use the very same screenshot to point in the direction of who may have stolen kyushu.

Was Artemetsu your friend?
Or are they the 'hacker'?

Offline Eevee

Offline lardo

«Reply #7: April 14, 2009, 01:37:38 AM»
Quote from: "Lovedoll"
I'm a little confused by your phrasing here. You're not making much sense, could you perhaps elaborate a bit more on your story? Like, what exactly happened, what is going on, what is your goal?

A hacker got/stole Kyushu, sold it to someone, and that someone sold the alt to your friend, correct?

Kyushu was your friend's mate but hasn't been online in a while, so they bought Kyushu to return it to their former mate?

If you could explain it in a bit more detail it will be much, much easier to help figure this out. I also suggest emailing [email protected] if you suspect the alt was hacked and traded around unrighteously. They are the only ones who can really help you out tracking the original owner, as this is just a potential witch hunt.

what? jake is kyushu, he's alt with his mate lol

Offline Julie

«Reply #8: April 14, 2009, 03:19:32 PM»
Quote from: "lardo"
Quote from: "Lovedoll"

what? jake is kyushu, he's alt with his mate lol

what she means is: your original post doesnt make sense. please clear it up.