supersaver

Author Topic: My Trade Evals <3 ~ Tweedy, Lovedoll, Sync, Sylver, Heron  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Guinevere

I WONT BE ADDING TO THIS, BUT HERE IS THE LIST OF SOME LOVLEY PEOPLE TO TRADE WITH!
After experienceing an amazingly calm alt trade yesterday, i decided to post them up here! I'll be adding as i trade, so more will come. But for now, I'm only posting the person i traded with yesterday; I'll look up more later <3
((These are in order of trade, bottom being the most recent))

Tweedy ~ OMG. Simply the most nicest person to trade with I have ever met! After a problem occured with the alt Tibs (It expierd without my noticing), she calmly chose another one, without kicking up about me being an 'OMFG SCAMMER' like I know some people would have. She chose to replace Tibs with the alt Thermometer, which thankfully, was still active. I then traded her 1 space and the alt Inxu (Px1) for Jazmin(Px1) and Cataclysmic(Px2). I had alot of fun tradeing with Tweedy, and we even had time to laugh at my random choice of passwords xD!
I then gave her the alt Dess for free due to her patience and uncommon niceness towards me. <3!
Thankyou Tweedy! I owe you pallie! <3~~!  :D

Lovedoll~ Such a lovely person to trade with! She traded Himbeere (px2) and Marjani (px2) for Swann, Islandi, Moxe and Zaiha (px1). I've wanted Himbeere since forever, so I am forever greatfull <3 Such a lovely person to trade with, and i hope to do so again! Thanks doll! <3~~!

Sync ~ A nice quick and easy transfer. Straight to the point, no faffing around and was amazingly sweet <3 Traded an expiring Tygard for 20m waja credits. Thankyou sweetie! <3~~!

Sylver ~ A very quick trade; Only one hiccup with the alt Isabell Swan (It expired and had been nabbed by someone else), but besides that, all went well :3 Traded Nessie Cullen for an exp tygard. Thankies! <3~~!

Heron ~ Quickest trade ever! XD! No faffing around, straight to the point, and such a lovely person! Highly reccomended! Traded the alt Corley for 5GD. Thanks Hunn! <3~~!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 01:43:02 PM by Brunette »
Alts:

Offline Guinevere

My Trade Evals <3 ~ Tweedy, Lovedoll, Sync, Sylver, Heron
«Reply #1: March 23, 2009, 02:31:49 PM»
+Lovedoll :D
Alts:

Offline Guinevere

My Trade Evals <3 ~ Tweedy, Lovedoll, Sync, Sylver, Heron
«Reply #2: March 26, 2009, 03:36:09 PM»
+ Sync
Alts: