supersaver

Author Topic: WOAH  (Read 456 times)

Offline Foster

WOAH
«: March 11, 2009, 11:11:56 AM»
*ALTS*

eevee~ bought the alt 'pheasant' from me for 3gd i believe? might have been 2.  she's sweet, and the trade went perfectly. recommended trader (:

huggle~ traded her my alt 'rhinoceros' for 2gd.  it went smooth, and quick.  she's was real nice, and the trade was to the point.  recommended trader!

kattie~ sold the alt kattie to on the day of my '1gd' deal.  sweet, easy to talk to, and nice smoooth trade.

kit~ bought the alt 'koyote' from me for 5gd.  held the alt for her for awhile, and once she had the gd we traded easy, and quick. recommend. (8

madrid/?~ bought the alts '26', and 'dorito' from me for a space when i had the bundle deal up. though the space ended up not being trans on the day of the trade i gave her the alts, and had her send me the space when it became trans.  a very recommended, and trustworthy trader.  

scrunch~ looked forever for an alt name fitting for my new character, and alas scrunch (previously bimbo) came along! i gave her 1.15gd, and the alt 'scrunch' for bimbo.  a very easy, quick trade.

38/previous owner of Revision~ whispered in-game for an alt trade for the ported alt ' Revision ' for my alt ' 38.  went through with it, and the trade went quite quick.  found out after that this person had been/has been found to be an alt scammer?  changing passwords, and stealing back alts, etc, etc? i didn't have any trouble, but either way i'd be weary.  so look out for the alt '38'.

*DIGOS/MISC*

devour~ bought my RS account from me for 10gd.  although they've apparently been deemed untrustworthy in the past 'i guess?' this trade went extremely well.  i showed them the details, and they chose the account, and the gd was sent to two different alts via gifting.  trustworthy trader, and recommended.

Offline Zim

WOAH
«Reply #1: March 11, 2009, 03:05:53 PM»
2) Your review list is NOT to be sorted by means of "Good/Bad". Please keep your list sorted in either alphabetical order, or in the order of which your trading experience happens.

Things that include good/bad sorting:
- Use of symbols (Example: - Name and + Name .. </3 and <3 .. ect.)
- Use of colors. (Name did a bad trade. Name did a good trade.
- Specific arrangement of reviews. (Example: All GOOD trades kept at the top of the list and all BAD trades kept at the bottom.)

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Foster

WOAH
«Reply #2: March 11, 2009, 05:05:45 PM»
Quote from: "Zim"
2) Your review list is NOT to be sorted by means of "Good/Bad". Please keep your list sorted in either alphabetical order, or in the order of which your trading experience happens.

Things that include good/bad sorting:
- Use of symbols (Example: - Name and + Name .. </3 and <3 .. ect.)
- Use of colors. (Name did a bad trade. Name did a good trade.
- Specific arrangement of reviews. (Example: All GOOD trades kept at the top of the list and all BAD trades kept at the bottom.)

alright i'll edit that.