supersaver

Author Topic: Accidental double post. Pls Delete <3  (Read 622 times)

Offline Skill

Accidental double post. Pls Delete <3
«: March 08, 2009, 04:52:33 PM»
So today, I got an email in with a notification that my alt "Damned" had its password changed.

I never did this.

I went to log in, with this "new" password. and nothing. they changed both the email and password again.

i had a life wolven and portrait art on it made by me, as well as some other digos that frankly i can't remember if they were scales or empty spaces.

anyone who sees the alt "Damned" for sale, be warned that it is not me, and i am trying to work with Cironir on the matter. I can't say the names that he's dug up, but i know who stole my ferian.

i just want everyone to be warned to not buy this alt if you see it for sale. Also my alt Milton has been in question, as pretty much the same thing happened.

through these eyes i've looked the devil  in the face, and i've seen god's holy grace.

Offline Gallifreyan

«Reply #1: March 08, 2009, 05:10:38 PM»
Not sure if it's being or been resolved or not, Damned is on now. I've had it on my online list ever since I commissioned you.

I hope you get everything back and this pans out for you. I shall keep my peepers open <3

Offline Skill

«Reply #2: March 08, 2009, 05:30:38 PM»
it's being handled, however damned is supposed to be frozen.. that's odd.

thanks, i really do appreciate that!
i think they just froze it now to stop it from being "moved" around.

nothing has been returned to me yet, as they're trying to get all the details straight on the person who's "taken" the alts, end.

EDIT!

SOLVED. person is proven a thief, and a rather ballsy one at that. I went a head and made a new topic about it, forgetting that I could've just changed the topic of this one, sorry mods :( you may delete this one <3 thanks!'

I also got Milton back <3 it was unrelated, as i had hoped.

through these eyes i've looked the devil  in the face, and i've seen god's holy grace.

supersaver