supersaver

Author Topic: My fault, but i'm still pissed.  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Jinni

My fault, but i'm still pissed.
«: February 11, 2009, 03:24:40 PM»
A couple days a go I bought the alt Streak from Pez/Dayna for 5GDS.

I usually change the password right away, but I was stupid this time and left it. Today I went to check my email and clicked  the link to confirm Streak's activation code thing - I got the error that the code was not correct.

So I try and log into Streak, and needless to say I get the wrong password error. I tried a couple more times then tried with out Dogproxy on, tried receiving the INI and changing password through the INI but none of it changed a things.

Well... since it was my fault im not expecting anything - but if anyone sees Streak logged on have a word if you can, please.

I've sent Pez/Dayna a message, looking out for him/her on furc too.

Hope this gets sorted :-).

Offline Zim

«Reply #1: February 11, 2009, 03:26:16 PM»
It was likely claimed in the rollback. Anything created on and around the 7th, not digo'd and logged in 3 months prior was given back to the original owner.

http://altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?t=23166

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Vince

«Reply #2: February 11, 2009, 03:33:51 PM»
FACEPALM.JPG

Offline Jinni

«Reply #3: February 11, 2009, 03:36:22 PM»
Thank-you Zim.

But since I was able to log in yesterday, and the rollback was on Sunday, would that still apply to the situation?

Offline Lovecraft

«Reply #4: February 11, 2009, 03:36:33 PM»
how could you not piece this together in your head when everyone on furcadia is talking about it?  :oops:
We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight.

Offline Zim

«Reply #5: February 11, 2009, 03:36:47 PM»
Quote from: "Jinni"
Thank-you Zim.

But since I was able to log in yesterday, and the rollback was on Sunday, would that still apply to the situation?

The rollback was NOT on Sunday. It was in the last 24 hours.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Lovecraft

«Reply #6: February 11, 2009, 03:37:09 PM»
Thank-you Zim.

the rollback was today.....
We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight.

Offline Jinni

«Reply #7: February 11, 2009, 03:41:30 PM»
Quote from: "Zim"
Thank-you Zim.

Sorry, I obviously must have read the first part of Cironir's post wrong.

I guess I will just have to wait for Pez to log on then, or the alt Streak itself. Thanks again so far.

Offline Poinsettia

«Reply #8: February 11, 2009, 03:48:06 PM»
Thank-you Zim.

I guess I will just have to wait for Pez to log on then, or the alt Streak itself. Thanks again so far.
Sunday wasn't the rollback. You misunderstood what the rollback was. Sunday was when Furc epically failed and deleted a mass amount of accounts, thus other people had the ability to recreate those accounts.

The rollback was the returning of the recreated accounts to the original owners (which is what happened today)
The one and only

Offline Jinni

«Reply #9: February 11, 2009, 04:00:48 PM»
Quote from: "Asphyxiation"
Thank-you Zim.

Sunday wasn't the rollback. You misunderstood what the rollback was. Sunday was when Furc epically failed and deleted a mass amount of accounts, thus other people had the ability to recreate those accounts.

The rollback was the returning of the recreated accounts to the original owners (which is what happened today)

Oh I see! Thank you for explaining.

Offline Poinsettia

«Reply #10: February 11, 2009, 04:03:11 PM»
Quote from: "Asphyxiation"
Thank-you Zim.

Oh I see! Thank you for explaining.
No problem. 83
The one and only

Offline gg

«Reply #11: February 11, 2009, 05:35:59 PM»
lol you are going to get your GD back.

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #12: February 11, 2009, 08:20:23 PM»
When the GD is returned this will be locked.

supersaver