supersaver

Author Topic: ARTIO. And the rest of her alts! PLEASE READ! This is a warn  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Moonlight paw

WARNING!

Okay, the problem is, a girl named Artio, has been trading/buying alts. I'm not sure if this is the best way to explain this, but she has been trading alts for money, and then either giving you fake passwords or taking this account back. (Changing the pass and email before you can)
How do I know? I, myself, have had this happen to me, plus several other friends. My proof is, I traded her an alt, one day, for another one. My alt had a few digos on it an hers and some too. Once we traded, about a few minutes later, she took her account back and kept mine still. From that day on, i've never gotten access to that account. It had about 10 gd and a foxen on it. AND! She hacked my account Sapphirera. I got an email saying this pass has been changed to: cheyennelovesjake, and I know that her name is Cheyenne. So I entered that pass to get my account back and of course, it didn't work. She probably forgot to change the email and changed the pass before, but then changed the email and changed it to something different. Me and Nimhster have been discussing and finding out who her alts are and so far we have:
CML
Monkeyz
Anju-san
Artio
Tiger cutie
The cute foxen
Chey the sweet mouse
------------------------- Please make sure you are careful with her. I suggest you don't even buy a alt or trade with her when all she will do is take it back. This is just a warning so in the future, you will not get scammed.

Offline Nimhster

ARTIO. And the rest of her alts! PLEASE READ! This is a warn
«Reply #1: January 20, 2009, 08:34:58 PM»
This is true, if you realize anything like this like Kyra and I, please, don't let this be, many of my friends have had their accounts hacked, and sold. Now I won't be able to see them ever again, it was a close call for Kyra too.

Don't let this happen to you.

The above post is the real Sapph we're talking to.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #2: January 20, 2009, 08:59:44 PM»
This is the same person selling stolen ports, yes? File a report with Cironir at [email protected] or whatever that crazy e-mail address is includings dates, times, and any proof you have (logs, screenies).

Get this weirdo off the maps or at least spoken with.

Offline Nimhster

«Reply #3: January 20, 2009, 09:09:15 PM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
This is the same person selling stolen ports, yes?

You are correct. And, we'll let the gaurdians know, and see if they'll actually listen this next time. :)

Offline Moonlight paw

«Reply #4: January 21, 2009, 04:54:58 PM»
You're right, Hugo. That is the exact same person. She's been causing a lot of trouble these days. I'm gathering some screenshots and logs and whatever I can.  :)

Offline tory

«Reply #5: January 22, 2009, 02:25:51 PM»
Thats just terrible. People need to get some ethics

Good luck with this anywho  :)

Offline Moonlight paw

«Reply #6: January 22, 2009, 04:02:00 PM»
Thank you, Philip.  :)

Offline Zim

«Reply #7: January 22, 2009, 05:10:57 PM»
CAPSLOCK AND CURSING MAKES ME APPEAR SMART AND INNOCENT AND GETS MY POINT ACROSS BETTER THAN ACTUALLY EXPLAINING.

Please, if you can't post maturely, don't post at all, even it you are trying to defend yourself.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Fallon

«Reply #8: January 22, 2009, 05:47:26 PM»
Would you mind posting the logs to this conversation so I may see myself?

Lovedoll

«Reply #9: January 22, 2009, 06:56:07 PM»
Quote from: "Monkeyz"
THE CUTE FOXEN AND  CHEY THE SWEET MOUSE ARENT MY ALTS DAMN  AND I DIDNT TRY TO AHCK YOUR DAMN  ACCOUNT I DONT HACK JUST LEAVE M,E THE FUCK ALONE GOD

Cironir can tell exactly when you logged onto alts. There is a huge, huge, huge record of the date and time with every single alt you ever logged into, tied to your IP address. I even dare say he can tell when a password and email address was changed. Every single activity with logging in, changing info and transferring digos is logged and retrievable.

Knowing that one email to Cironir will reveal all this about you, are you still going to claim to us that you are innocent? If you are guilty of these things, it's best to confess right now before Cironir can get involved. If he does, you may be banned from Furcadia in the worst case scenario.

If you stole these alts and tell us all right now, it can be worked out without Cironir's help. You give the alts back and everyone can move on.

Offline Micheala

«Reply #10: January 22, 2009, 07:45:48 PM»
THE CUTE FOXEN AND  CHEY THE SWEET MOUSE ARENT MY ALTS DAMN  AND I DIDNT TRY TO AHCK YOUR DAMN  ACCOUNT I DONT HACK JUST LEAVE M,E THE FUCK ALONE GOD

She said they were your alts. They ones she knew so far. She didn't accuse you of stealing THOSE alts.

Offline Nimhster

«Reply #11: January 22, 2009, 08:42:44 PM»

We said that you stole SAPPHIRERA, not your alts. Plus, using caps lock also gives out a clue that you know you're guilty.

Like Starri said;
Quote from: "Starri"
Knowing that one email to Cironir will reveal all this about you, are you still going to claim to us that you are innocent? If you are guilty of these things, it's best to confess right now before Cironir can get involved. If he does, you may be banned from Furcadia in the worst case scenario.

Tell the truth, you'll be in less trouble.

Offline Fallon

«Reply #12: January 22, 2009, 08:50:19 PM»
Can I please have a log or PM me in a description the trade you and Monkeyz went through? It would help a lot. ^^

(preferring logs)

Offline Moonlight paw

«Reply #13: January 22, 2009, 08:56:57 PM»
We haven't went through a trade, she stole my alt. I've known her long enough to where she even would admit she tries to steal alts. As I said, I received an email saying that pass was set to "cheyenne15" then she must've changed the email after that, THEN the password.
(And for a fact, I know her name is Cheyenne and she is 15; pretty obvious.)

I've also gotten complaints from friends saying their accounts/mains/alts have been stolen and given back naked. Most of them think it's Chey, some think it's their fault. We're not quite sure. But I know for sure, she stole Sapphirera.  :oops:

Offline Zim

«Reply #14: January 22, 2009, 09:50:05 PM»
Locked in the meantime.

Attacking the girl isn't going to make things better, or make her confess, if she is in fact guilty. Please learn to sort this out like adults, rather than SHE DID IT SHE DID IT SHE DID IT.

Offline Zim

supersaver