supersaver

Author Topic: Manga's Tea Party Room of Reviews!  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Douche

Manga's Tea Party Room of Reviews!
«: January 06, 2009, 02:23:26 PM»
SO, I finally got the will and determination to make a review's thread.

I have a HORRIBLE memory, so if I've traded with you, please PM me or post on this thread to tell me what we did and I will add you. <3

I was formerly Kirin Rose on FAM, so if you didn't remember, that is who I was at the time when we traded back in the day.

ON WITH THE TEA PARTY!

Digos:

Meli/Topaz: Me and Meli have traded a few times. The first trade I sold Meli a pair of Life bats for 50GD, it was quick and easy. In the not so distant future, we traded expiring primes and a life foxen for 40GD. ALSO, I bought expiring avatars off her! It was a beautiful little expiring Kitterwing and I still have it right now. She was always prompt and quick with me and we've become good friends now. I LOVE YOU MELI! <3

Spike: A longggg, longggg time ago. I bought Life Batwings off Spike for 60GD. When I was online he quickly whispered me and summoned me. He was quick, efficient and to the point.

Mollie: I started to miss my foxen, so I eventually went on the hunt for one. Sure enough someone offered to sell me one. Mollie sold me this little life foxen for 30GD. She had to go for supper during our first talk when we were going to trade, which I didn't mind waiting because I am a patient person. Then we did trade it was quick, easy and painless a really nice person to talk with too.

Sync: DASDASJKDHASDJH I LOVE SANA. She was a life saver. I needed to buy some GD and no one was selling it on FAM at the moment. Then she said that she would sell me some for paypal so I could buy an alt I really wanted. Thank god for this women! Much love Sana. <3

Kitsunae: Kitsunae has sold me a few port spaces. She was always prompt and quick. Thanks Kitsunae!

Tungsten: Tungsten is basically the first person I always ask when I am in need of port spaces. He is a very quick trader and very reliable trader. Oh, I also bought a few roses off him as well for some friends.

Kit: Kit is a beast! She sold me 50GD for $42.00 paypal a little while ago. It was quick, easy and she is a wonderful person to talk to. Thanks Kit!

Steph: Bought a port space off her for $5 paypal. It was quick and easy.

Worm: Bought two portrait spaces off her for $9.00 paypal when I DESPERATELY needed them for my alt Nails so I could upload his two ports that I had received a few days prior. It was very quick, efficient and made me us both a happy camper. Thanks Tina.

Fuhnora:
So me and Fuhnora were both in a sticky situation and wanted a life chinchilla from the 2 for 1 deal. So, I just shouted out to see if anyone wanted one and she answered the call, she gave me 20 paypal and 30 GD so I could use my paypal to pay for it. She was patient and very kind enough to even allow me to have the snugs that came with the deal. She is a very nice person and we were both happy go lucky when we got our life chin's. Thanks Fuhnora!

Art:

Lobsel Vith: OMFG COMMISSION THIS WOMEN! Lobsy has created a few portraits for my alts and they have all turned out fricken GORGEOUS. Her art style has made be a bonified fan of her work. We've become friends and are even Buddhist buddies! Commission this girl! Highly recommended! <3

Sdae: Sdae did a portrait for my alt Misunderstood a while back. It was only 5GD and it turned out pretty nicely! She is also a very nice person to talk to.

DrKarayua/Shini: Shini's non-remap portraits are effin, AMAZING. He created a portrait for my canon alt Quatre from Gundam Wing that I am absolutely in LOVE with. He is currently doing another port for my OC alt, Nails as well. Highly recommended for anime/human male portraits!

Majas: Majas has done two portraits for my old main, Kirin Rose. She was, very, very quick doing both of them and I was given them two days-three days after I commissioned her. I cannot believe how amazing she did the wings in Kirin's first portrait, they were orgasmic.

Rikarai: My beloved Rikarai. <3 She did a portrait for my main, Manga. She was VERY quick in finishing it and it looked sooo cute. Her portraits are absolutely lovely, recommend for sure! I LOVE YOU RIKA! <3

Brianna Baka: Brianna did a portrait for my alt Shindou Shuichi. It turned out exactly how I wanted it and I adore it soooo much! She is a great anime port artist and I recommend her. GRAVY FANS FOR LIFE.

Stein: I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, LOVE THIS WOMAN. Stein is a very, very good friend of mine who did a portrait for my OC Loveless pairing character, Nails. He turned out better than I ever could have imagined! She was very prompt and very detailed, and not to mention quick! Her art is amazing, plain and simple, and if she ever tries to argue with you that it is bad, TELL HER TO SUCK A LEMON. Nojk, Ily you Steiny.

Alts:
[/size]

Day/Pez: Pez had a thread up that was selling one of my most wanted alts for the longgggesssttt time, my new main, Manga. I had to sell a lifer and pitch in some of my other money to buy this alt immediately for the AB before someone else did. Day is a really nice girl and is fun to talk to! Thank you Day! <3

Stephie: Stephie and I have traded twice. The first trade was for the alt Misunderstood who I bought for 10GD. I later made this alt into my main before purchasing Manga. The second trade was for two alts that I simply love, Eiri Yuki and Shindou Shuichi from Gravitation. We had some problems with Shindou's password at first, but they were sorted out after a little while. I bought the two alts for $50 dollars paypal and have ported them each once since then. Stephie is a wonderful person who I enjoy talking to on a regular basis. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS YEAR IN WINDSOR! <3

Goose: Well, little did I know my Ouran High School Host Club fandom would come back to me. (Curse you overly cute and sexy characters!) So, I wanted to pursue the character who was my favorite, Mori. I saw it was listed and asked Goose; She said we could work something out and we did, I bought him for $75 and one port space because she said she needed one and I had a spare so I offered it. It was quick and easy when we did the trade. Thank you so much Goose! I will take good care of him.
Contact on: Douche, Asmund or Voorn
~Alts For Sale~

Mollie

«Reply #1: January 06, 2009, 02:56:51 PM»
Sweet I was teh added.
New name is Delia and will be for a while.

Offline Douche

«Reply #2: January 06, 2009, 02:58:18 PM»
Quote from: "Delia"
Sweet I was teh added.
New name is Delia and will be for a while.

Oh, okie! *Changes*
~Alts For Sale~

Offline Gengar

«Reply #3: January 06, 2009, 03:23:40 PM»
EEEEEEE IM FIRST!!!
not only that, my review .... *tears up*
;u;
I'm glad! HEE. :B
coughpedocough :D
I LOVE YOU TOO, JAY! and you better start usin' that furling present I gave you! :)
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Gengar

Offline Douche

«Reply #4: January 06, 2009, 05:55:08 PM»
Quote from: "Meli"
EEEEEEE IM FIRST!!!
not only that, my review .... *tears up*
;u;
I'm glad! HEE. :B
coughpedocough :D
I LOVE YOU TOO, JAY! and you better start usin' that furling present I gave you! :)

YOU BETTER BE TOUCHED, I PUT MY HEART AND SOUL INTO THAT.
~Alts For Sale~

Offline Douche

«Reply #5: January 12, 2009, 10:08:59 AM»
+Worm
~Alts For Sale~

Offline Douche

«Reply #6: January 13, 2009, 10:55:36 PM»
+ Goose
~Alts For Sale~

Mollie

«Reply #7: January 14, 2009, 09:07:41 AM»
can you change delia to mollie? I changed alts over and someone else on fam is using the username delia now.

Offline Douche

«Reply #8: January 14, 2009, 11:04:17 AM»
Quote from: "Mollie"
can you change delia to mollie? I changed alts over and someone else on fam is using the username delia now.

Can do! :)
~Alts For Sale~

Offline Douche

«Reply #9: February 12, 2009, 09:08:59 PM»
+Fuhnora
~Alts For Sale~

Offline Gengar

«Reply #10: February 13, 2009, 10:16:48 AM»
YOU MAKE ME SICK

no jk :X
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Gengar

Offline Douche

«Reply #11: February 13, 2009, 11:36:59 AM»
Quote from: "Meli"
YOU MAKE ME SICK

no jk :X

You know what....that hurts, NOT.
~Alts For Sale~

Offline Douche