supersaver

Author Topic: Trade Agreements should be RESPECTED.  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Steph

Trade Agreements should be RESPECTED.
«: January 05, 2009, 05:42:56 PM»
I've had it with this chick. I'm sure PLENTY of you have had plenty of problems with her, too. Who? Flowerh20.

Not even three weeks ago, I had Starfish up for trade, because I had to pay Amber, for Jeane.

Flowerh20 CONSTANTLY pm'd me, ( she spammed my inbox, a lot. ) about Starfish. She offered rediculously low, and I told her no. One day, she offered me 40 gd. Okay, perfect. I told her I'd accept.  Then she pm'd me back telling me she can only offer 25 and pay the rest in spaces. This pissed me off a bit, and I told her that she shouldn't offer something he doesn't have. I told her to sell the spaces, and she got all angry and told me she'd go look for someone else. Okayyy then... So, I accepted the spaces, because I was in need of GD, yes.

I traded her.. with a few rules that she AGREED TO.

And I have a few rules with this alt, if you mind. :x

She said:

Kk.

So this is EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HER:

1. If you ever quit, please.. Please, give Starfish back... That's all I'm asking. I don't want him given away/sold to anyone but me. Just for personal reasons.

2. If you have to resell him for whatever reason, let me know and give me a chance to buy him first for the price i payed for him before he goes to anyone..

That's all I'm asking, is that alright?

She agreed.

I get a whisper a few days ago from her telling me she's selling to someone. Okay.. She said he was going for 80 gd.
Um, wtf, chick. You're supposed to give him back, you agreed.

I tell her that she should sell for the price I sold to her. For one, it's unfair. And two, we had a trade AGREEMENT on this that she agreed to.

She told me she got art and another port for him and needed the money to save her dying dog.

I don't give a fuck about your dog. We made an agreement, and you should RESPECT my rules if you're going to buy shit from me. So, she said as low as she'd go is 60 gd.

She constantly spammed me about me giving her an alt to make up for the other 20 gd. WHAT THE HELL? NO.

I've HAD it with this chick.
Is this a scam?
What do you think?

For Sale | FurAffinity  | dA

Furc: Steph & Grievous

Offline D o t

«Reply #1: January 05, 2009, 05:49:36 PM»
i have one question... and one question only

how the hell is she going to save her dog with 80 gd? lol

Offline Steph

«Reply #2: January 05, 2009, 05:50:42 PM»
Quote from: "Hoot"

I know.
She's like "I need paypal to save my dawg."
I was like "Hon, I don't got paypal."
"I CAN TURN THE GD INTO PAYPAL JUST GET ME PAYPAL."

How is paypal even gunna save her dog? :/

Mythical

«Reply #3: January 05, 2009, 05:50:53 PM»

lmfao
</useless>

Vince

«Reply #4: January 05, 2009, 05:53:18 PM»
unfortunately it's not a scam.

Offline Creek

«Reply #5: January 05, 2009, 05:56:00 PM»

Exactly what i was thinking. If she needed the money to save her dog, she'd be asking for Paypal, Money Orders, or whateverthefuckelseforir lmoney. GD isnt going to SAVE her dog.

Also @ Steph: Some people have Paypal lined up with their bank accounts, so the money is instantly transferred to their account in the bank. thats how my mom has it, and soon how i'll have it.

And i dont know why, but i've never trusted Flower. Always got a feeling from her that she'd pull something some day. Guess that feeling has been right on numerous occassions.

Anyways. I agree that she needs to follow the rules of the trade agreement, and if she needed money, why didnt she sell the other alts she has that are high in price too? I'm sure this would piss anyone off in their right mind, if this was to happen to them. And we know she'd get pissed if someone pulled the same bullshit on her.

Though, as with what Worm said. This is no scam, just a person who cant follow agreements well and should be monitored carefully during trades.
I NO LONGER LOG ONTO FURCADIA

Offline Tally

«Reply #6: January 05, 2009, 05:56:19 PM»
This goes back to the old debate about trade agreements. It always comes down to "Well, you SOLD her the alt, she paid for it. It's hers to do with as she pleases. You relinquished all rights."

It's sad that stuff like that happens. I know if I sold one of my dear alts I'd want to have a fair opportunity to buy it back but unfortunately there really isnt much you can do but warn others about her. She may be untrustworthy but it's not technically a scam. It's rude and not very considerate, but she paid you.

Just be wary when you trade alts that you might one day want back. It's sad to see these situations ):
boo!

Offline Steph

«Reply #7: January 05, 2009, 06:00:33 PM»
@ all -

I guess it isn't a scam..
I was just extremely ticked with the fact that she can't listen, and that she totally lost all my trust.
These situations are terrible. :/
Watch for her, though, that's all I can really say.

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #8: January 05, 2009, 06:13:33 PM»
PM I received today while at work.

Quote from: "flowerh2o"
Hi I like these alts:

Angel
Dog
Coyote
Pink
Blue
Pony
Zebra
Panda
Pheonix
Demon
Meow
Bird
Lion
Blue
Butterfly
Bat
Bambi                              

I have: Alts, 10 spaces + 110GD soon I currently only have 85 but I'm sure I'll have it soon and also i could most Likley turn it into around 135 Paypal but i like in the U.K it'd have to be sent you your accont if your intrested also I coulddo abit more paypal then there is the U.K thing again ):

Uh. What about the dog? >.>
Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.

Offline Steph

«Reply #9: January 05, 2009, 06:17:52 PM»
Quote from: "Mychelle"
PM I received today while at work.

Quote from: "flowerh2o"
Hi I like these alts:

Angel
Dog
Coyote
Pink
Blue
Pony
Zebra
Panda
Pheonix
Demon
Meow
Bird
Lion
Blue
Butterfly
Bat
Bambi                              

I have: Alts, 10 spaces + 110GD soon I currently only have 85 but I'm sure I'll have it soon and also i could most Likley turn it into around 135 Paypal but i like in the U.K it'd have to be sent you your accont if your intrested also I coulddo abit more paypal then there is the U.K thing again ):

Uh. What about the dog? >.>

ROFL.
so she lied. That's sad to lie about a dying animal.

Susake

«Reply #10: January 05, 2009, 06:21:03 PM»
Sadly once she bought the alt its hers to do with as she pleases just because she said she give it back dosnt make her have to, she could sell it sicne its in her rights to........if you wnated the alt you should have not sold it sorry mate but shes not in the wrong this time.

Offline Steph

«Reply #11: January 05, 2009, 06:22:18 PM»
Quote from: "Susake"
Sadly once she bought the alt its hers to do with as she pleases just because she said she give it back dosnt make her have to, she could sell it sicne its in her rights to........if you wnated the alt you should have not sold it sorry mate but shes not in the wrong this time.

Lots of mistakes, hard to make that out.
But, yes, have you read the posts before?
ffft.

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #12: January 05, 2009, 06:23:16 PM»
Also just for my opinion.

If there were rules stated before the trade was done, guidelines, whatever you want to call them. If these were stated before the trade, and she agreed to them, yes. That is a scam.

You dont just agree to do something and not do it. That'd be the same as her agreeing to make payments towards something, only giving one payment, and then not paying anything after that. I understand that the example I am giving doesnt have to deal with money, and the situation I am referring to isnt, but it is the same basic principle.

She agreed to the rules. She broke them. That is a scam, in my opinion.

Offline Douche

«Reply #13: January 05, 2009, 06:25:02 PM»
What a horrible person....who makes up a lie about a dying dog...
Contact on: Douche, Asmund or Voorn
~Alts For Sale~

Mythical

«Reply #14: January 05, 2009, 06:25:20 PM»

She *is* in the wrong.
A trade agreement is like a verbal contract, which.. I mean, come on, guys, that's common knowledge. "Her alt, or not" I mean... an agreement is an agreement.
This whole situation is sick.

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #15: January 05, 2009, 06:26:24 PM»
Quote from: "Kangaroo"

She *is* in the wrong.
A trade agreement is like a verbal contract, which.. I mean, come on, guys, that's common knowledge. "Her alt, or not" I mean... an agreement is an agreement.
This whole situation is sick.

Exactly. It was a verbal contract that she agreed upon before the trade. Glad to see someone else gets that.

Offline Steph

«Reply #16: January 05, 2009, 06:30:49 PM»
@ Mychelle - I'm glad you see my point on this.

Actually, Roo there told me to post this. She had whispered me about it and told me that this is wrong, and that this shit is fucking sick. :/

So, I'm glad I posted this.

Really, lie about death just so you can get money.. seriously.
Who on EARTH would say such a thing to make someone feel so guilty then go off and offer tons of money they probably don't even FUCKING have?

Mythical

«Reply #17: January 05, 2009, 06:32:50 PM»
*crawls under the bus.* ;p

A-K

«Reply #18: January 05, 2009, 06:44:42 PM»
Just a little note about paypal:

You can also get a debit like card that goes directly to the paypal account... It works just like a bank debit card, just for paypal.

/useless

Offline Italian

«Reply #19: January 05, 2009, 06:58:25 PM»
that's really disgusting. who in their right mind would go off saying "my dog is dying" to get GD..? if your dog was dying you'd need real money, not golden scales.

also, i had this happen to me a while ago. i told them to not sell my alt right away and take care of it, and if you need to sell it, quit etc please hand it back and i'll pay you. did they? no. they gave it to someone else and was never heard of again. but really, my opinion, telling them a trade agreement and NOT going with it is a scam because she agreed.

and i also agree with mychelle. why is she buying or interested in some alts with /110/ GD when she has a "dying dog"? thats crude. hope this gets resolved. gl.

do NOT ask me about NFT's. i will blatantly ignore you.

Offline Douche

«Reply #20: January 05, 2009, 07:05:18 PM»
I suppose this is why greed is one of the seven sins. It is obvious that this person is just greedy and wants to sell the alt in order to serve their own greedy desires. The fact that she agreed to your rules and then went against them in my opinion is scamming.

If she accepted to your terms and did not fulfill them, it is indeed like a verbal contract, though in this case it is ACTUALLY a contract kinda. I am assuming you have all the logs to prove that she agreed to your terms, if not, well it is just a verbal one then; but nonetheless, this is just plain wrong and vulgar.
Contact on: Douche, Asmund or Voorn
~Alts For Sale~

Offline Steph

«Reply #21: January 05, 2009, 07:09:49 PM»
Quote from: "Manga"
I suppose this is why greed is one of the seven sins. It is obvious that this person is just greedy and wants to sell the alt in order to serve their own greedy desires. The fact that she agreed to your rules and then went against them in my opinion is scamming.

If she accepted to your terms and did not fulfill them, it is indeed like a verbal contract, though in this case it is ACTUALLY a contract kinda. I am assuming you have all the logs to prove that she agreed to your terms, if not, well it is just a verbal one then; but nonetheless, this is just plain wrong and vulgar.

Yep!

Also; she tried "alternating my rules"

Or.. If I do sell Starfish, Oviously I'll give you 1-3 weeks to try and buy back, sound fair? I tell the new owner that they Must Give you the dragon back after the number of days it has left, I'll tell you who is buying it, when they'd like to buy it, if its on hold when it will be off hold, what time there normally on FAM time ect.. and I'll see what alt would be best to contact them on ect.. but if they don't give it back I can't be held responsable, We will have a chat on furcadia, FAM. together at somepoint if are times work out. ect.. Though I've been having thoughts of taking him off the thread as really he may become a permant main alt. ^_^ I hope this helps, Thanks Flowerh2o.

I guess it's okay to HER to change what she agreed to. I even said no to this. The wait as fine, but she changed MY rules assuming they were okay if she says so. Then telling me if she can sell Dalmatian, then she's keeping him then OH A DAY LATER HER DOG IS DYING.

Get your facts straight.

Offline Italian

«Reply #22: January 05, 2009, 07:11:10 PM»
Starfish (Ported x1)
 <3

Info: Being Bought by the previous owner, Back up for-sale if payment is not resived in the maximum of 3 weeks.
[/size]

idk if this helps but she seems to ALREADY be selling the alt when she clearly just got it. i have a feeling that she'll be greedy again that when you go to buy starfish back, she'll be like NO I WANT MORE MONEY MY POOR POOR PUPPY IS DYING HALP!!!

do NOT ask me about NFT's. i will blatantly ignore you.

Offline Steph

«Reply #23: January 05, 2009, 07:13:27 PM»
Quote from: "Hil"
Starfish (Ported x1)
 <3

Info: Being Bought by the previous owner, Back up for-sale if payment is not resived in the maximum of 3 weeks.

idk if this helps but she seems to ALREADY be selling the alt when she clearly just got it. i have a feeling that she'll be greedy again that when you go to buy starfish back, she'll be like NO I WANT MORE MONEY MY POOR POOR PUPPY IS DYING HALP!!!

She put that up for me.
What ticks me off is she's over-charging me for a dumbass excuse that is PROVEN to be untrue.
Someone should buy Dalmatian.

By the way, she always seemed fishy to me, this has nothing to do with this but her descriptions are SHIT, and make her seem so much worse. They're terrible. She's a terrible owner. I no longer trust her with my alts. Ffft.

If I had the money, I'd take Dalmatian off her. Who knows what'll happen to that alt's rep. Who knows.

Offline Sibsy

«Reply #24: January 05, 2009, 07:19:30 PM»
Mmm, I received this PM from her.

To:    Sibsy
Posted:    05 Jan 2009 15:36
Subject:    xx
np:

2.35 mil.

items:

faerie ixi morphing potion
orange koi morphing potion I want all these could we do a package deal, and and the Koi morph isn't so important as the rest: Please have a quick look at my alt links in Sig and I am unsure if I can trade these as there is the thing that i might turn this into paypal to afford my dogs oparation but i'm gonna find out how succeful past Oparatians have been first ^^ so I currently have 10 spaces and 35GD = 85GD (If you sell the portspaces)

supersaver