supersaver

Author Topic: Help?  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Spaz

Help?
«: January 03, 2009, 06:29:32 PM»
First off i'd like to say this isn't considered scam related at the moment but i didn't know where to post this.

I am looking for the person who owns the alt Dismembered. Long ago i had this alt but i do not remember selling it and i cannot log into him no matter how i try.

If you have the alt please contact me, you are not in any trouble if you have him because my brother went on a selling spree of my alts and i would not be suprised if Dissy got mixed up in the mess. All i want is to speak to him/her about the art he has on him.

If anyone else who doesn't own the alt has information on him or has seen him online in the past, please notify me. Ty!
 :wink:

Offline MAU

Help?
«Reply #1: January 03, 2009, 06:31:39 PM»
All i want is to speak to him/her about the art he has on him.

said alt is ported, correct? if you're referring to character art as opposed to portrait art, there's a possibility the alt may have expired.

Offline Spaz

Help?
«Reply #2: January 03, 2009, 06:35:48 PM»
He is ported. I have access to his dA reffs but as of right now since i cannot log onto him i do not have access to his portrait art.  :cry:

Offline Arcane

«Reply #3: January 04, 2009, 03:15:33 AM»
i seen an alt named dismembered in wmh today :p

Offline Spaz

Help?
«Reply #4: January 04, 2009, 03:45:23 PM»
Okay Ty

Offline Tina

Help?
«Reply #5: January 16, 2009, 07:02:22 AM»
Actually, I think I might have it. Let me check my other laptop.

Offline Tina

Help?
«Reply #6: January 16, 2009, 07:10:38 AM»
Thought so; I have the alt Dismembered. I bought it on the condition that I removed the port art from it. I never actually got around to removing it, and just kept it turned off.

Whisper me in-game as Beloved or Tina. I don't often check FAM, you lucky bugger.

Offline Tina

Help?
«Reply #7: January 16, 2009, 01:48:24 PM»
Oh, and I think this belongs in Unarchived Alt Listings.

Offline Zodiac

Help?
«Reply #8: January 16, 2009, 02:30:37 PM»
Not quite, since the alt was not supposed to have been sold but i think they are just wanting to be sure their art was not sold with it in order to call it settled and move on. Or at least, that is the impression I am getting.

Offline Tina

Help?
«Reply #9: January 16, 2009, 04:39:47 PM»
I figured they were just looking for the alt, and so, seeing as it wasn't listed anywhere, that's where this post would go. -shrugs-

Turqy <3

Offline Zodiac

Help?
«Reply #10: January 20, 2009, 03:15:22 PM»
<3333

Have you settled this with them yet?

supersaver