Yes
0 (0%)
No -not yet-
2 (33.3%)
OMG Imma waste my vote here!
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 24, 2008, 04:35:28 PM

Author Topic: JJ's trades (from what I can remember)  (Read 483 times)

Offline Darko

JJ's trades (from what I can remember)
«: December 24, 2008, 04:34:23 PM»
PROFANITY: A real douche bag that I met through trading, but honest to god he's great! Made a real friend out of trading and I ma glad I got his alt. Fast, reliable and very friendly! <333

LOSER: I did my very very first trade with her way back when for the alt Blindfold, but recentrly got one of my mains of her! It was a iffy trade ot begin with but no ones faults just the damn ini file being a bitch. She was kind, very trust worthy and patient -we got there in the end- Great trader, awesome alts!<333333

DASK: A good friend of mine but also a great person, she's given me alts in the past even a ported one; Nido. Love her! She's great! BUY. HER. PORTS! -if her comissions are open that is xD- <333

HOT/DAVE/HURT: Constantly helped me out!. she's great, she's lovely, she has great alts! <3333

VANITY: We did a straight alt for alt trade, quick, reliable LOVES HIM :D
<3333

STEIN: We traded in the past; staright alt for alts trade. She's great, fast, reliable trader. I have now made two friebnds through trading :D  <333

I forget anyone? :O Remind me people :D
<333333333

Offline Darko

«Reply #1: December 26, 2008, 06:57:45 AM»
I forgot the trade I did with steiny agggggessss agooo <333 added now ^_________^

Offline Kerby

«Reply #2: December 26, 2008, 08:48:51 AM»
PROFANITY: A real douche bag that I met through trading, but honest to god he's great! Made a real friend out of trading and I ma glad I got his alt. Fast, reliable and very friendly! <333

Jee thanks, I'm a real douche bag.  :oops:
Shoulda put that on my app for DP. xD

Contact me?

dA

tumblr

or skype (isntitobvious)

Offline Darko

«Reply #3: December 26, 2008, 09:38:32 AM»
Quote from: "Quebec"

Jee thanks, I'm a real douche bag.  :oops:
Shoulda put that on my app for DP. xD

Douche bag of luuuurve!
and if you did you would have skipped trial staff and gone straight to head staffers!
<33

supersaver