supersaver

Author Topic: Angelic/Viv/Rachel etc. {Warning on Lioness and Angelic}  (Read 2631 times)

Offline Pidgeon

Angelic/Viv/Rachel etc. {Warning on Lioness and Angelic}
«: December 18, 2008, 01:20:13 PM»
Alright. So. I know this is pretty much my fault, and there's nothing I can do. But I am making this thread to inform you all that Angelic/Rachel is back up to her old stunts again. She has also seemingly put me on ignore and blocked me from every messenger possible, so I can't exactly contact her to work this situation out.

Rachel and I have a very long history. It goes back about three or four years to be exact. Since she decided to go tell everyone that this is my fault, I will first clear my name about this situation that shouldn't have even been brought up again. I had made some mistakes when I first started trading. Mychelle had the alt Butterfly, and I admit to unfairly obtaining said alt. However. I paid every bit of that back to Mychelle. Rachel pretty much double dipped by charging both me and Mychelle. So as you can see, she was only worried about her own personal profit here. Oh and me and Mychelle have been close ever since without a single issue, so go figure.

Next came the alt Leather. It had some very nice art by Pyro. Some things happened and she wanted a trade back. I wasn't wanting a trade back, but I finally gave in and she started paying me little by little for the alt. So she had almost half the payment made before telling me she couldn't pay any more. We argued for a LONG time over that. I filed a paypal claim against her. Escalated it. On the very last day of the claim, I decided to drop it and let her off the hook since she gave me some sad sob story.

So now. It's been about 3 years and I've had no more trouble with her in the means of trading. We grew to be rather good friends. Recently, I had an alt named Angelic. I adored the alt and I had gotten offers on the alt. However, Rachel wanted the alt soooo badly. I put it on hold for her. She comes back a couple weeks later and says she can't afford it. So... I decide I'm going to give her the alt for free. She uses it for a good amount of time as her main and I am thrilled that she has changed her ways, and all is good and we have a happy ending!....

Wrong.

I told her when I first bought the alt that if she should quit Furcadia, the alt is NOT to be sold, but to be returned to me. She agrees to this. So a month or two goes by and I see that the name Lioness is for sale. We wanted matching alt names, and I created the alt Pantheress to go with it. So like the idiot I am, I bought Lioness for her. Again. The agreement was that the alt was not to be sold or traded, but returned upon her decision to quit. Again, she agreed to this.

So last night she whispers me saying she is quitting Furc. I politely ask her to return the alts to me. Instead of agreeing to do so, she tells me no because I'm just going to go and sale them for my own personal gain. They were bought BY me to begin with! Now I see she has the auto for Lioness as 30 dollars, which is double what I paid, and Angelic is 150, which is about 50 dollars more than what I paid. She's just trying to make profit off of my kindness... or maybe it's stupidity, but whatever.

I know that this is my fault. I don't want pity, but I do want to let you all know that she doesn't keep to her deals. I have logs of her saying that the alts aren't going to be sold or traded, but since I can't post them and she obviously won't give permission, this is what I have to do. She is greedy and will use you for every penny she can.
<3

Offline Hugo

«Reply #1: December 18, 2008, 01:27:51 PM»
That's bullshit. Trade agreements should be honored. Do you have logs of the trades when they occured?

Bam

«Reply #2: December 18, 2008, 01:33:22 PM»
agreed with Hugo completely.
even if it is a long-shot, have you tried to contact the guardians/cironir at all? this chick is cracked if she really said you'd 'just go and sell them for your own personal gain'.
well no shit, really? wtf is she planning on doing with them if you bought them and she's quitting anyhow?

Offline Tally

«Reply #3: December 18, 2008, 01:33:30 PM»
I was looking at Lioness last night and almost bought it o.o
I'm sorry that happened. I agree with Hugo, it should be honored since she did give you her word although I doubt anything will happen unless she finds it in her heart to give you YOUR gifts back.

G'luck. :3
boo!

Mythical

«Reply #4: December 18, 2008, 02:04:11 PM»
I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself.
I hope no one buys it and she gives it back, because that's simply not fair.

Mollie

«Reply #5: December 18, 2008, 02:16:51 PM»
Stop feeling bad for yourself. YOU gave me the PASSWORD or the INI, which means you GAVE me ownership. I have rights with Lioness, and Angelic, to do whatever I feel necessary. If you'd of stop being so rash about the whole thing I'd of given the alts back, but you had to get your panties in a knot. Quit bringing shit up or I'll remind you, how you stole Butterfly, portedx5, In july of 2006. It also had life classic wings on it. I told you we'd share. You said you'd pay. Did you? Nope. Never did. Never. Sold the alt 30 minutes after I agreed to us sharing. Mychelle got it. I never got a thing out of it. Might I remind you, You're not perfect yourself. At least I didn't STEAL an alt for profit.

Offline MAU

«Reply #6: December 18, 2008, 02:20:17 PM»
Quote from: "Angelic"
Stop feeling bad for yourself. YOU gave me the PASSWORD or the INI, which means you GAVE me ownership. I have rights with Lioness, and Angelic, to do whatever I feel necessary. If you'd of stop being so rash about the whole thing I'd of given the alts back, but you had to get your panties in a knot. Quit bringing shit up or I'll remind you, how you stole Butterfly, portedx5, In july of 2006. It also had life classic wings on it. I told you we'd share. You said you'd pay. Did you? Nope. Never did. Never. Sold the alt 30 minutes after I agreed to us sharing. Mychelle got it. I never got a thing out of it. Might I remind you, You're not perfect yourself. At least I didn't STEAL an alt for profit.

why was this not brought to anyone's attention sooner?

Mollie

«Reply #7: December 18, 2008, 02:22:09 PM»
Quote from: "mauser"

why was this not brought to anyone's attention sooner?

She practically bribed me into not saying anything about it.
Her and mychelle both, since Mychelle bought butterfly, she didn't want drama either. I promised I'd stop bringing it up after Mychelle gave me Petite, Pretty, and a portspace.

Mythical

«Reply #8: December 18, 2008, 02:26:51 PM»
Let's play a game!
It's called "Talking about the present"!

It's a pretty simple game.

Offline tory

«Reply #9: December 18, 2008, 02:27:45 PM»
Tip of the Day: Bigger font won't really prove anything.

Anywho.
I don't understand how friends can be so greedy about pixels.
It seems this is about common human ethics and morality.
I guess it's not as common as I'd thought.

Edit: Do I know how to spell #SV

Offline anathema

«Reply #10: December 18, 2008, 02:28:35 PM»
this is to be expected from viviana, don't you know.

in any case i hope she really does quit furc lol i am so tired of her

Bam

«Reply #11: December 18, 2008, 02:28:54 PM»
there are a few things wrong with what you're claiming...
first, you clearly came to an agreement back then, if you received something in exchange for the alt, if not, you would have posted to the community as Malory has.
if it was 'bought off' enough for you not to speak out about it, then it was bought off. and clearly if you two became friends enough for her to let you use alts until you quit, then there's something really wrong with what you're telling us.
not to mention, you've not once denied that you agreed to malory not to sell those alts, but to instead give them back when you quit.
that is considered theft and scamming, plain and simple.

Mollie

«Reply #12: December 18, 2008, 02:40:58 PM»
Quote from: "Bam"
there are a few things wrong with what you're claiming...
first, you clearly came to an agreement back then, if you received something in exchange for the alt, if not, you would have posted to the community as Malory has.
if it was 'bought off' enough for you not to speak out about it, then it was bought off. and clearly if you two became friends enough for her to let you use alts until you quit, then there's something really wrong with what you're telling us.
not to mention, you've not once denied that you agreed to malory not to sell those alts, but to instead give them back when you quit.
that is considered theft and scamming, plain and simple.

No we didnt come to an agreement. She told me to basically shut my mouth, heres an alt.
So I was still pissed.

Mollie

«Reply #13: December 18, 2008, 02:41:46 PM»
Quote from: "Philip"
Tip of the Day: Bigger font won't really prove anything.

Anywho.
I don't understand how friends can be so greedy about pixels.
It seems this is about common human ethics and morality.
I guess it's not as common as I'd thought.

Edit: Do I know how to spell #SV

Me either. If she would of just NOT stolen anything, she would of looked better in posting this :P

Mollie

«Reply #14: December 18, 2008, 02:42:18 PM»
Quote from: "Kangaroo"
Let's play a game!

LOL then i guess malory should erase everything from her thread too since she dug up LEATHER which was about 2 years ago. LMAO

Mollie

«Reply #15: December 18, 2008, 02:43:40 PM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
That's bullshit. Trade agreements should be honored. Do you have logs of the trades when they occured?

There weren't any TRADE agreements because she randomly said HERE YOU GO and gave me angelic, same with Lioness. There was no " Will you promise never to trade angelic never ever ever if I give it to you" No it was just suprise suprise, hell the ini file was NAMED suprise.

Mollie

«Reply #16: December 18, 2008, 02:44:50 PM»
agreed with Hugo completely.
even if it is a long-shot, have you tried to contact the guardians/cironir at all? this chick is cracked if she really said you'd 'just go and sell them for your own personal gain'.
well no shit, really? wtf is she planning on doing with them if you bought them and she's quitting anyhow?

what is cironir going to do, she was the one who stole digos and items off of me, and then GAVE me an alt. NOT LENDED, and i did not HACK her, or w/e. She gave it to me, therefor it's mine, and she didn't create it, so Unless the original owner wants it back , then It's mine.
To do what I please.

Bam

«Reply #17: December 18, 2008, 02:45:23 PM»
then really, you should have spoken up.
now it only looks like this has come out because of what's happening now, and not the fact that it actually happened.
thing is, at least you got a few very nice alts, and it seems to me malory was working very hard to be your friend if she just outright spent all that money and let you use those alts she spent all that money on, and is now getting totally jipped, and the only excuse there is is something that happened 2 1/2 years ago that went unreported for whatever reason.

i don't see why it would be such a big thing to just give her back the alts she paid for, tbh...

Bam

«Reply #18: December 18, 2008, 02:46:29 PM»

There weren't any TRADE agreements because she randomly said HERE YOU GO and gave me angelic, same with Lioness. There was no " Will you promise never to trade angelic never ever ever if I give it to you" No it was just suprise suprise, hell the ini file was NAMED suprise.

she claims to have logs. why not let her post them, in that case?

Mollie

«Reply #19: December 18, 2008, 02:47:42 PM»
now it only looks like this has come out because of what's happening now, and not the fact that it actually happened.
thing is, at least you got a few very nice alts, and it seems to me malory was working very hard to be your friend if she just outright spent all that money and let you use those alts she spent all that money on, and is now getting totally jipped, and the only excuse there is is something that happened 2 1/2 years ago that went unreported for whatever reason.

i don't see why it would be such a big thing to just give her back the alts she paid for, tbh...

Leather, everything all the other shit she brought up she failed to mention it was 2006-2007 junk.
IT'S ALMOST 2009. why wasnt THAT shit brought up earlier either.

Mythical

«Reply #20: December 18, 2008, 02:47:47 PM»
Let's play a game!

LOL then i guess malory should erase everything from her thread too since she dug up LEATHER which was about 2 years ago. LMAO

Baby, she was just clearing up confusion and her name before shit could be thrown back in her face. I totally see where she was going with it. You're the one going off on a tangent, which is obvious.

Obvious Rachel is obvious.

But the point of this is, it was a GIFT.
You told me in WHISPER it was and you'd NEVER SELL IT unless SHE SAID IT WAS OKAY.
Now lookie here... she didn't say it was okay.
That's fucking scamming
Well imagine that.... Isn't that *~crazy~*?

Now, if you need me to bring up that log, I sure as hell will.

Mollie

«Reply #21: December 18, 2008, 02:48:16 PM»

she claims to have logs. why not let her post them, in that case?

I don't care, if she wants to post logs of HER SAYING WEE HERE YOU GO. then go for it. Like I give a shit IT'S A FUCKING GAME PEOPLE.
Grow up.

Mollie

«Reply #22: December 18, 2008, 02:49:39 PM»
Let's play a game!

Baby, she was just clearing up confusion and her name before shit could be thrown back in her face. I totally see where she was going with it. You're the one going off on a tangent, which is obvious.

Obvious Rachel is obvious.

But the point of this is, it was a GIFT.
You told me in WHISPER it was and you'd NEVER SELL IT unless SHE SAID IT WAS OKAY.
Now lookie here... she didn't say it was okay.
Well imagine that.... Isn't that *~crazy~*?

Now, if you need me to bring up that log, I sure as hell will.

y halo thar miss never talk to me again bla bla bla. THAT DIDNT LAST LONG lmao.
AND YOU TRIED TO BUY IT WHEN YOU KNEW SHE'D BE MAD.
I remember you disctively saying " I'm mad at her for wanting to trade Mythical, " and then offering a LIFE BAT for angelic and Babydoll. Because you knew she'd be more upset.

Vince

«Reply #23: December 18, 2008, 02:50:18 PM»
if you don't give a shit, why are you bothering with this and why did you create the other thread?

stop being so immature and doing the whole "LOL U DID THIS" bullshit.

Bam

«Reply #24: December 18, 2008, 02:50:55 PM»

Leather, everything all the other shit she brought up she failed to mention it was 2006-2007 junk.
IT'S ALMOST 2009. why wasnt THAT shit brought up earlier either.

no one is extending any sympathy for what happened in the case of leather. it happened long enough ago that it's not a concern, as it should have been reported eons ago.
this is about what is happening now, not what should have happened 2+ years ago.

and yes, it may be a game, but that doesn't mean people can go about ripping people off. if the community sees it happening, don't expect them to react kindly to such things, regardless if it's Furc, WoW or any other 'game' you can think of.

supersaver